Do all girls masturbate, just not as much as men, Sup Forums?

Do all girls masturbate, just not as much as men, Sup Forums?

I'll kill all you motherfucking niggers.

correct, OP, and that is why the female sex toy industry is dead.

Thanks

Seems legit

My girlfriend masturbates a lot, I don't know how to think about it

Why don't you ask some?

With toys, or just hand?

because... AWKWARD

Both.

not all girls masturbate and it verys depending on the girl but as a collective id imagine less but who the fuck is looking at statistics here

Ok, not really related, but I could do with some help; I've been friends with this girl since high school, then we kind of stayed in touch, unlike many others, and now we still see one another regularly, and sometimes just walk, or have dinner o go to an exhibition etc. also, she sometimes gets vexed when I don't give her any news, or she thinks I'm ignoring her or something. What do you make of it?

Have you talked about it with her?

>why don't you ask some

>excuse me, miss, but do you masturbate?
>wh-where are you g-going?...

that picture is pretty dark, m8

Nice underwear, friend

Just hand out a survey. Say it's for a psych class.

i like you

My GF masturbates 3-4 times a week on her own. Plus once a week or so while I watch. She's a horny little devil.

FPBP

Statistically 1/4 of women never have an orgasm

NOICE

Yeah I have, she just told me about it a couple of days ago. I told her I don't really care, which isn't totally true but what are ya gonna do

>Why are you screaming?
>What's that can for?
>Why are my eyes burning?

dude, sad story

She probably wants the d, user. Make a move if you're interested.

yes, and that's why all women's deodorants are this shape and size

>fag has horny masturbatory GF
>is jealous about it
meanwhile, literally every single one of the rest of us would give our left nut to have a horny GF willing to have sex without an argument once a week, much less a horny GF who flicks her bean and probably wants to fuck every day
like seriously what the fuck is your problem dude?
am i getting baited here?
i don't come to this board much anymore so i guess i wouldn't be surprised

Oh yeah, that makes sense!

Are you sure? the thing is, we never really get up to anything sexual, there's just quite a bit of tension, I think, of a romantic nature

Yeah, man. She's even good enough to spread her pussy open for me to cum on it, then she rubs it in and finishes herself. Makes for awesome morning booty.

What exactly don't you like about it? Is it that she might be fantasizing about other guys? Don't you ever fantasize about women besides your gf too?

Cheating is one thing, but just having a little show in your mind isn't really a big deal as long as you have a decent relationship.

Given that's the case, how would you suggest I make a move?

Wrong, my dear OP.

But it changed... when I was 13-17 let‘s just say I HAVE TO do it min. 8-10 times a day.

And when I‘m single, I still do it 3-5 times a day (I‘m 27 now).

I‘m in a longterm relationship now for 4 years and... I don‘t know... we both do it less often...

But let me tell you: Most girls masturbate a lot.

you never had a gf.
having sex everyday will eventually get boring(with the same girl)

Yeah I know it makes me sound like a faggot, but I want to have a healthy family with her. She and I are very traditional people (believe it or not) and I've been cheated on too many times to not be a little nervous about having such a horndog as my future wife. It just makes me a bit nervous man, I'm getting older and I've bet everything on her, I can't afford to lose her

>Don't you ever fantasize about women besides your gf too?
Yeah I do, but I'm a dude and I feel like that's normal as long as I stay committed to her. We have a great relationship, and this isn't really a big deal but it bothers me for reasons I state above in this post

I work in a group home full of angry teenage girls, and can confirm. Also glue sticks, hair brushes, little bottles, and the shower head.

Women are very fickle by nature. If she still puts in that much effort after high school then I'd say you have like a 95% chance of getting some. The other 5% is if you're "like a brother" to her which doesn't seem to be the case from what you've said.

Just make sure she's not fucking crazy. I find that's a risk with women that persistent.

>She and I are very traditional people
seems that's not the case anymore bro, she's coming into her own and awaking into a horned up grown woman
I assume, since we're on Sup Forums, by "getting older" you mean you're 30 at the absolute oldest, probably more like 25, so no, you are NOT getting older
Work out, get into shape, be confident in yourself, then you'll be horned up enough to match her. Otherwise, it ain't gonna work out man. She's gonna run off on you.

If you're already taking her out to dinner and stuff, just lean in for a kiss. Have you ever had a gf before? Not trying to be insulting, just trying to gauge your situation.

Lol, thanks for the advice! I don't think she's crazy, she's fairly stable and reasonable all in all! but what makes you think she doesn't see me as a brother, or just a good friend?

No problem, thanks for your input :) I don't really take her out to dinner, we meet up and have dinner together, so there is some ambiguity: is it a date or not (kind of thing). Never had a gf, so not sure how leaning in to kiss her would go (but she doesn't have a bf anyway)

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. I'm 25 and she's 18. I think you're right.

Peer reviewed studies indicate that young guys and girls spend a very similar amount of time masturbating after age 14.

The difference is the girls do it for about 20 mins., once per week, whereas the boys do it for about two mins. ten times per week.

Boys do it a lot more than girls before age = 13 ,
But women do it a lot more than men after age = 20 .

> be horned up enough to match her. Otherwise, it ain't gonna work out man. She's gonna run off on you

This user is 100% correct. Women absolutely need a man who can keep up with them sexually. If you want any hope of it working out with such a woman, you'll need to do something to increase your sex drive.

That being said, just masturbating a few times a week doesn't necessarily mean she's a sex fiend. It's perfectly normal.

She does it nearly every day, and I definitely have a healthy sex drive, don't get me wrong. We just don't get to see each other often yet.

I figured that was marketing to exploit the human fixation with phallus shapes.

Thanks for your input, my dear user!

> what makes you think she doesn't see me as a brother, or just a good friend?
I got this impression from how she reacts to you ignoring her/not communicating. If she's not romantically interested, she wouldn't be vexed by this. At most, she would just say "hey, haven't talked to you in a while, how've you been?" When women are romantically interested, they absolutely crave attention from that person.

If you want to make your intentions a little clearer but not totally putting it out there, you could just invite her out to dinner and say it's "you're treat." Offering to pay upfront will give her a tiny hint that you're interested or might want it to be a "date."

As for the kiss, how comfortable are the two of you with physical contact? Like do you hug all the time, if you're watching a movie together or something is she okay with leaning on you?

Ok, thanks for the tips, user! we really don't do much physical contact, certainly no hugging, hence the unease on the matter! :) never really been to her place anyway, but once, three or four months after we first met, she did invite me to the cinema (said she wanted somebody to go with her, that kind of thing), if that's significant

Cinema? nice going

She wants the d

> we really don't do much physical contact, certainly no hugging

Then the next time you're with her make a conscious effort to move into that personal space buffer. Just don't be a creep about it. Like when you see her go in for a hug. If you've known each other for a while, she definitely shouldn't think that's too odd. If you're somewhere crowded, let your arm rest against hers for a moment. If she says something funny, put your hand on your shoulder while you laugh. That kind of thing. Also compliment her on her hair/outfit/etc.

The important thing is to gauge her reaction to these things. Does she try to pull away if you touch her or does she let it happen, smile, or even encourage it further? When you compliment her, does she just say "thanks" with a straight face or does she blush or do one of those smile and break eye contact for a brief second things?

Sounds like sound advice, user, thanks

You bet! As a former autist with absolutely no game, I try to pass along what I've had success with. The more experience you have with women, the more game you'll have obviously.

still not completely wrong

Hahaha, thanks, that means a lot to me! you got a lot of success now?

>all girls
I bet paraplegic girls have a hard time masturbating, user.
As do girls without hands.

You win this thread, m8

My wife never masturbates. She says "why the fuck would I masturbate? I have you."

I'm always DTF so she's set.

Are you literally planing on spending every day with her?
I mean, it doesn't sound too bad, but isn't it a pipe dream?
I really enjoyed masturbating together with my wife on skype when I was abroad.

thanks, m8. I like being appreciated.

>masturbating together with my wife on skype

If that was supposed to be a meme, it flew right over my head. What was that about?

Every girl I've ever dated masturbates. Every girl I've ever know well enough to talk with about this sort of thing masturbates. Most girls start masturbating when they are very young. Much younger than men. I'm sure there are some repressed christcucks out there that don't, but the vast majority v-a-a-a-a-s-t majority do.

I fap every day
>bio female, too lazy for timestamp

Lol, how well do you have to know a girl to talk about fapping with her??

Nice rack... yours?

You know the rules.

My wife is highly sexual, she masturbates a lot, usually while sniffing my worn work shirts. Our sex life is great, and I prefer her fucking herself instead of some other guy.

Yep.
Flat is justice tho. Small tits are more sensitive than big ol milkies

well, congrats then :)

And so do I.

please explain the "wide on"? I've never seen a gaping wide vag, unless her legs were spread open.

Sure, I've seen a woman with engorged labia, clit and breasts.

but what the fuck's a wide on?

yeah, thanks for sharing

I would let you slap my face around with those, if you into that kind of stuff.

gtfo faggot

Never heard the term, but when women get aroused their clitoral hood does tighten a bit so maybe that's what they mean?

apparently some have their vulva open? god knows

>faggot
>interested in women
At least a bisexual then, dumass.

Nah, girls don't know how to masturbate. The government is running a secret program designed to keep women horny so that we keep reproducing. I mean, fuck, do you think a girl would fuck your overweight piece of shit ass if it wasn't for her not knowing how to masturbate? Of course not. The chem trails found in everything these days is keeping us horny, happy and productive.

#Obama2020

Well that escalated quickly, fat boi!

Nice meme. Are you a fan of Alex Jones, by the by?

I was a huge player in high school believe it or not. Pretty much always had a gf. It helps that I'm tall, not hideous, and was in killer shape back then. Then I went to a massive state university, so didn't have quite as much game there since I didn't get to know people as well, but still had plenty of success. Now I've had a steady gf for 5 years who I'll probably end up marrying soon, so I haven't been trying for quite a while.

Trial and error is really the only way to learn if you don't have a natural gift for reading women. Took quite a bit of embarrassment and awkwardness in middle school before I figured it out.

>asking for permission to have your face slapped with her tits
>a true cuck & massive faggot

Ok, cool, good for you, user!

What's your take on the cinema episode then?

It's the current year, user. It's not like talking about sex with female acquaintances is that taboo as long as they're not bible thumpers or something.

Ok, maybe I only meet bible thumpers then, or I'm too scared

Alex Jones raped my 11 year old son. He's ugly as shit and probably not even my biological kid as my testicles stopped working after years of being a doctor, so I'm gonna say yes.

>a true cuck & massive faggot
It seems that you don't actually know what either means, you retard. Can't you just google it instead of embarassing yourself?
>asking for permission
I was giving a permission. How could one person be that retarded? You are truly a marvel of stupidity. Can't even talk shit properly.

This is for you.
Fucking chekem.

Just plain wrong mate. Step your game up. I never get bored, neither my GF's.

Start with vanilla (kissing, licking sex)

They all say thw same after a few weeks: i enjoy the fucking, but itll get old.

So i start dominating her (spanking, bondage, breath control, anal, squirting, orgasm control, beging, rip close of etc etc)

about 6 months later: amazing, but itll get old!

Start sensual time ( oil massage, tantra, music, drugs, cumming the same time, etc)

Nice, i dont have any shame anymore. But ill get old.

Start fucking with her mind ie stop seeing her for a week, she begs for sex now. Maybe let her dominate me a little for a change. Mix it all up, make mostly small, somwtimes big steps to flip the script..endless amazing sexy times.

Im only 26.

It sounds like she specifically wanted to go with you rather than just "somebody." If she's fairly normal and has a decent number of friends, she probably could have found plenty of "somebodies" other than you.

From what you've told me, I think its pretty damn safe to at least make a move.

Well, if there is moisture between their labia maybe it would be more pursed. Never experienced it myself but I'm a roastie

Smothering people with my tiddies is great

This is what my friend said

Pls show roasts, I love labes tbh

a butthole shot would be kind too.

Ok, fair enough

It's just that's how she phrased it: I'd like somebody to go the cinema with me, would you like to come. Although we'd only ever chatted and messaged a little before, never anything like this