Rogue one going to be first star wars movie without kickass jedi fight scene

Rogue one going to be first star wars movie without kickass jedi fight scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

filmandcomicconcardiff.com/index.php/9-lfcc-guests/london-guests-filmandtv/209-oliver-ford-davies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying asiaman isn't going to be a secret jedi that unsheathes a lightsaber at the end to fight vader before valiantly sacrificing himself to stall vader allowing for the rest of the team to escape

Am I the only one who hates the "No Jedi" decision in this?

At least give us a cameo of 1 Jedi crossing paths with the main characters then taking off.

>Am I the only one

Well, I'll be honest, it's a shitty, retarded idea, so no you're probably not the only one

Gareth... you can stop spoiling your film just because you are angry that Disney demanded reshoots.

jedis are rare as fuck tho

it would be even more retarded for star wars to be like
>jedies are like extinct but they manage to be at every historical event somehow in this big ass galaxy

star wars sucks, you fags need to grow up

I'm pretty sure Star Wars was the first Star Wars movie without a kcikass Jedi fight scene.

>Am I the only one who
Go back to 9FAG you cunt.

he just going to stay tropical forest scene

The jedi/sith stuff are the only interesting parts of starwars to me and I didn't like TFA. I couldn't give less of a shit about this. On top of that theres more gurl power bullshit. Only the original trilogy mean anything to me.

>these star wars spinoffs will be a yearly rehash and will be just as much a soulless product as most superhero movies

The prequels didn't have any kickass Jedi fight scenes.

What do you expect? Capitalism doesn't actually give two shits about artistic integrity.

>Implying that ANH and TFA had kickass lightsaber duels

TFA did

Where the fuck is Thrawn in all these movies?

That's a good thing.

I dont know, could you see any of the new star wars/capeshit being called classics 10, 20 years from now?

I'd unironically have sex with her.

No, except for maybe Captain America Civil War.

Oh sorry, I meant the Winter Soldier

Whoops, sorry, why do I keep fucking this up - I meant Guardians of the Galaxy

Damn, I'm fucking retarded. I meant Iron Man.

Attack of the Clones has already been released.

>EU cuck
>Everyones a Jedi or secretly Jedi or unknowingly Jedi or in love with a Jedi or supersnowflake anti-jedi powers or met a Jedi once while shooting womp rats

Fuck off EU fag. Go and edit the Breasts article at your obsolete wiki.

Oh good. A hunger games/chink fu B rate monegrab remotely set in a star wars setting.

Can the star wars universe be cheapened and diluted any more?

In the animated Rebels series

filmandcomicconcardiff.com/index.php/9-lfcc-guests/london-guests-filmandtv/209-oliver-ford-davies

Kek