What do you think Mel was thinking here?

What do you think Mel was thinking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GAS THE KIKES
>RACE WAR NOW

>"Nice tits, Bruce!"

>when you see the hand

probably wishing he was hitting the gym or watching 80's action movies with you

*keep your mouth shut* *keep your mouth shut*

>Is it bigger than your mothers?

I'm not sure. I just literally mind-numb myself when I talk to queers and trannies. Only way I can emotionally survive in this day and age.

>that's a huge bitc-
>those hands

>"those are some kino tits. Nice, Bruce"

He probably thought it was just a hideous woman so he poker faced.

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

probably something like this, and it would audible, not just thought

OF THE CRATER

>"Hey Bruce, maybe we can get you a role in the next Mad Max film. I hear you can do your own car stunts"

white """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

JOHN

FUCKING

NUMBERS

>woman

>SMILE AND BE NICE MEL, SMILE AND BE NICE MEL.

>What do you think Mel was thinking here

>he's fucking tall, I hope my rug's in place
>is that a greasy jew behind me?

"The Prophet Muhammad is believed to have had a beard and those who insist that devout Muslims grow beards argue that they are doing no more than asking the faithful to emulate the Prophet's actions. The question that arises is one of enforcement."

I think the face says it all. I think he thinks it's fucking hilarious. Which it is.
And I also think he's a bit scared, because he probably saw Bruce Jenner in the 70's, and he knows that (s)he's kick his ass.

Wait, so that is Kim Kardashian's father? Holy shit

> "I just shook hands with a gay raisin"

Never mind, I just found out he married Kim's mother, making him her stepfather

Imagine being Mel in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Caitlyn Jenner you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mel and not only sit in that chair while Caitlyn Jenner flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CAITLYN JENNER LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mel. You're not going to lose your career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Doug? Doug Mills?

AusQueer here

He really looks like a native aborigine there

that creature is beyond disgusting

*pukes violently and farts at the same time*

Favorite copypasta of all time
Especially the alien version

Hey there, sugar tits.

I think he was thinking:
"huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue!"

Is he a mutt?

looks like a malnourished white poodle

probably about his episode

More like stevia tits

I bet he wishes he had a chair and a whip so he could chase that lion off the red carpet

that pic is haraam

AND THE ASHES

fuckin shitlord.

which horror video games is this poorly rendered creature from ?

Mel looks like Zachary Comstock from Bioshock: Infinite

We wouldn't know most of us haven't touched that piece of shit long enough to pay attention to what fucking Comstock looks like.

Take that shit to Sup Forums.

>Wow! Look at the freaks they're parading out now.

>Hey what's this thing

''you're a big guy''

creepy

Thus not really required but highly suggested or adviced. Also that is a picture of Ali.

>g'day bruce! how's the whole dress bit going, mate? Sound's like a drag to me.

RIIIIIGS WATCH OUT

goodbye horsesss

>"I wanna grab em by the pussy because I'm rich and famous and I can get away with it especially since they let you do it"

JEWS

Name of this hot girl?

> Autist detected

ARE ALL COLD NOW

Cosmo Wright

Fucking kek Australians 10/10 again

Jesus christ how can anyone keep a straight face when you see something like that in person?

>She had man hands

Daily reminder this will happen to you if you play japanese videogames or watch anime. Stay away from weeb shits

NO MORE BULLETS

how does he not have the self awareness to see how cringe inducing what he's writing is? autism?

Same as this site

Its always autism

He's a manlet so he no doubt feels emasculated at Bruce.

>That's a big woman!

Bruce is wearing heels

>I wish I was at home shitposting on Sup Forums

Bruce Jenner isn't a manlet either way

Still, it's cheating.

Zing!

The hell is LeDecky doing?

sweet joke

Look at that fucking frumpy old man physique. Look at it, Jesus christ

Would be nice if someone were to chloeshoop bruce's face off.

>tut tut

I bet he got the phrase from some numale cartoon or Doctor Who.

> retard can't even greentext right

You're not even a tourist from another board, you're a tourist from another site

I can't get mad at this, they're like a caricature of themselves.

lol Ali's pic. "green_mohammed.jpg"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali

>I'm going to kill you, but first you're going to blow me.

Looks like some cave troll from a fantasy movie

Fucking this

AND THE EMBERS ARE DEAD

>"Jesus kangaroo christ! You look like a fucking jew hahaha fuckin jew cunt what happened to your balls mate? Bounced off with the rest of the kangajews?"

I bet you this is the kind of sissy fag that keeps making all the bbc cuck threads

This is perfect.

literally not even Muhammad dumb neocohen poster, that's Imam Ali

literally Cosmo """"Narcissa"""" Wright

this

>does this beard make me look taller?

goodbye horses