I just took a IQ test and it came back saying I have an IQ of 77

I just took a IQ test and it came back saying I have an IQ of 77

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVomEtca73I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck it man, atleast dubs

I would take it with a grain of salt. IQ tests aren't definitive or anything. Some intelligent people are just poor test takers, for example.

Swallow a gillette blade.

>just took a IQ test and it came back saying I have an IQ of 77
still better than an average nigger

Go to /sci, it's an IQ test board now, they'll welcome you.

>77
You will be considered a smart guy in Africa

i looked it up it says retardation is between 70-80 but im not retarded

>but im not retarded

>I just took a IQ test and it came back saying I have an IQ of 77
Your grammar indicates the test is wrong

You are now.

i cant be

I maxed out on every test..
Those tests are full of shit.

What do you do for a living?

Even if that is true I have some good news for you. There are some books out there on improving how smart you are. The one I read the most is called "boost your brain". It's by a college professor who owns his own brain wellness center.

The TL:DR is that you can improve the bloodflow to your brain by growing more bloodvessels and do all sorts of things to physically change the actual shape of your brain to make it smarter. And there are foods you can eat specifically to be smarter. The book goes into all of this.

If you do everything that book says I guarantee you're going to go up like 20 IQ points. There is just so much you can do to become smarter that most people don't do

Those tests are quite accurate. Very likely you are cognitively impaired! Don't feel too bad. Lots of people on Sup Forums are impaired!

so I should redo it

and get a lower score?

i used to be a bagger at jewel but now i dont have a job

Ill do it for you OP. Post link here

i wont cause im not retarded

it was in a therapist office

>current universe
>believe in an arbitrary number
OP?

Well stupid people tend to over estimate their intelligence.

Thats too bad, but as long as u get puss and money, fuck being smart.

IQ value is a commodity. Mine said I have 130 and thus am one of the theoretical super dudes but thats bullshit. I have lots of problems that fuck me up in many ways and am nothing special.
Dont let it get you down, OP. In the end of the day, if you really make efforts towards obtaining what you want, thats what gonna get you results.

Forgot to mention, mine was taken at a therapist's office as well.

im not stupid

well the only reason I got taken to the therapist is cause this website fucked me up. I started coming here when i was 11. that was 9 years ago. I fucking hate this place

lol u r technically retarded, that's why I wont take one. I fear the results

You are to me. I have an IQ of 125 and I consider everyone with an IQ lower than 110 dumb.

What mood were you in while taking the test?

Were you anxious, happy, sad? I read about a man with Mosaic Down-Syndrome who received scores that varied from highly above average to low below average, the testers theorized that the variation was due to his mood while taking the test.

You're still above average in Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Uganda, Helsinki and Oakland. Dude, turn that from upside-down.

Go bait somewhere else, fag.

Kek, sounds like the test was right. Why are you complaining?

I need to proof read better. Nothing fucks up a smart-assed comment like a typo. I R Shame.

This. Average IQ is borderline retardation, honestly

No bait. I just can't handle dumb people and I can't stand to wait till someone else understands something that is clear to me within seconds.

cause im not fucking retarded

I got a 134 once but I'm not that much smarter than anybody I know. I wouldn't trust those tests.

You might not have an extra chromosome, but you're definitely retarded

Dunno, bro. You know how tards go into a rampage when they don't like something? That's pretty much you now.

no im fucking not. ive had jobs. i cook and clean for myself and my mom. I own my own car and every week my mom lets me go get groceries alone

as long as you can work and make it as an adult who gives a shit a lot of people with iq's of a 110 just go emo and off them selfs anyways

fuck you of course im mad you guys keep saying im retarded

So do lots of retards. Most of them still live with their mom too

To be fair, you said it first

Hope it wasn't one of those online ones, I've never seen anyone get less than like 130 on one of those.

If that's all that you are proud of, then you are indeed retarded :P

If you would not be able to get groceries alone or cook and clean up, you would basically be as dumb as a dog.

i never said i was retarded

>makes the :p emoticon
>calls people retarded

it was i n therapist office

We knew it, Doom
Come back to Twitter

>but im not retarted
>dat reply
I can't fucking breathe

>this much denial

judging your reaction, you are really dumb. You probably get excited by playing some simple games (fighters and shooters) or get excited by television. You are probably not capable of planning ahead for a longer time or doing dificult thinking work (like an IQ test).

Your score was actually LL. You were holding it upside down.

same here. Rolling hard

whahahahahaha :D

fuck off. thats out of context

You're on Sup Forums, that explains a lot

The only other context is that your IQ is 77, retard. Comfortably between 70 and 80, right?

Did you vote for Trump?

well its like the insane ppl they always say they are not insane oh an congraz for an happy life you could maybe get some extra money for your retard care ^^

IM NOT FUCKING RETARDED SERIOUSLY WTF HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU GUYS . I CAME HERE FOR HELP NOT TO BE BE MADE FUN OF WTF

Retards aren't allowed to vote. That's why Hillary lost.

Stop smoking weed dumbass

That's a yes. Do the world a favor and stay home in 2020

I thought it was because of gerrymandering and a failure in public education.

Who won the popular vote?

77 IS LESS THAN 80, SO YOU ARE RETARDED. HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU TO NOT GET THAT!!!

you dont get help on Sup Forums its a shitpost thread

You linked the wrong post

my younger brother made me try it a few years back with his friends and i didn't like it

I've only once taken an IQ test.
It said I got 110 points.
Did I do good /b?

100 is average so yes, but average is pretty bad so...

fuck...

Lads, I think OP might be a bit retarded.

>still smarter than OP

Sorry mong.. love you mongy X

Look: I'm OP and I am a Monkey *dancing with a banana*

So, you're a tard.

So is everyone else here. Even an user with a 168 IQ is still HERE. On fucking Sup Forums. Everyone here is retarded.

That's the kind of shit you say to a retarded person to make them feel better.

You make a good point.

Still not as retarded as OP though.

Still smarter than Donald Trump.

comes for b for help yep you are retardet

guys. take it easy on OP. Its okay man you're not retarded. those test are bullshit

Wut?

my therapist made me take IQ test and I fucked up and got 77 on it

Good for you, my shrink gave me the real test 2 years ago. Scored 74, so I'm basically retarded..
She even gave me a look like
>"damn user, you fucking dumb as hell"
Well, I don't need a brain to weld and beat metal...

register as a democrat and complain about people who's actually doing something to improve the world

I know the answer...

youtube.com/watch?v=TVomEtca73I

that's a win!
disability checks here we come.

*tips fedora*

Helsinki? Where are you getting this information regards helsinki man

Online IQ tests are notoriously inaccurate. You'll also probably score poorly if you're taking it in a casual setting (TV on in the background, interruptions, etc.). If IQ is a serious concern for you, schedule a properly administered test.

That said, I think you should forget about it, and just be YOU. Do what you're good at and do what you enjoy. You don't have to be an astrophysicist or medical researcher to be happy or successful. Look up career advice from Mike Rowe.

Good luck, user.

its ok i only have an iq of 110. and that's bare minimum

i took it in therapist office

Post the test, I wanna take

it was on paper in a therapist office

oh, fug