What's wrong with Israel?

OK, before you accuse me of being JIDF of whatever, I get that you guys don't like the Jews, but in that case why don't you support them having their own country the existence of which hurts no one but some useless sandniggers. Surely you'd want them to have their own land so that you don't have to deal with them in yours.

I am legitimately curious, what does Sup Forums have against Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything against jews. Israel is just the tip of the iceberg

Nothing

Donald Trump agrees!

Because they push Syrian sandniggers up to us while telling us to take them in.

>what does Sup Forums have against Israel?
it still exists

Because jews have israel on top of all the other countries

Do you think that every member of their race, even the normies are part of some global conspiracy or are you just memeing?

Like I get hating the Ashkenazi elite, but I find it hard to believe that every single one is bad.

FUCK ISRAEL

Everything

well you know how every leftist cuck in this country hates John Key because he is a successful Jew? Well, Palestinians are leftist cucks writ large

Seriously though absolutely nothing
Hating Zionists is just a meme unless you're an Arab, Israelis are nationalistic and have nothing to do with diaspora Jews (who also aren't all bad obviously)

The USS Liberty

Them stealing the nuclear bomb from the US

Them starting all the shit in the middle east, Muslim wouldn't be a worldwide problem today if they hadn't whipped them into a frenzy

Also the hipocracy of holocaust survivors building a giant concentration camp of a country

Plus I fucking hate the fact that we (the US) just give them a cool 10 billion yearly for no reason

Also the organ stealing thing

And also the whole JIDF thing in of itself is fucked up

Every jew is a jew. They are all bad, no exceptions.

I don't care if it exists, except for the money that's extracted from me, but let me quote Maiminides on this matter.

"And these are things the prophets have already foretold, and they have told us about what I have told you, that when the time of the true moshiach draws near, there will be many who lift themselves high and place doubts in people's minds, but their claims will not be born out, and they will perish and many will perish with them. And when Shlomo, peace be upon him, made known with his holy inspiration, that this nation when it is sunk into exile will try to arouse itself not at its proper time, and they will die because of this and travails will come upon them – he warned against this, and made an oath against this in an allegorical way, and said (Shir Hashirim 2:7), ‘I adjure you, daughters of Jerusalem…’ And you, our brethren, our beloved – keep his oath and do not arouse the love before it is desired!”"

Please gather yourself, Jews, so we can get rid of you once and for all.

Mostly because this board is full with stromfags. They can't stop blaming jews for their own failuers in live.

This shit again.

Shut the fuck up you lying fucking kike.

'diaspora' kikes are usually dual citizens

You ugly hook nosed demons need to be exterminated like the rats you are

With the nation? Nothing really, at least nothing in particular in comparison to other countries in the region.

Though if I had to think of something then it's that they have a higher tolerance of western cultural imperialism (so, total bullshit and degeneracy) than for example the islamic countries. So I'd guess that'll be their downfall sooner or later - the rot is deep.

They freeload off the west.

Otherwise nothing, I wish every Jew fucked off back to Israel.

We blame the kikes for the failures of society, not our lives, you brainwashed fucking cuck

sure.... tell yourself that.

Shut the fuck up. You kikes have no right to the country that you call your own.
How the fuck does anyone think that you can take something from someone, and give it to someone else?

Can you take a childs toy and give it as a present to his brother? No, so why the fuck did anyone even ever believe that they could do so with land?

Im not saying all jews, but those who have power are the cancer of this world and hitler was right in erradicating your controll over the banks in germany you money hungering whores.

They control almost all of our media and manipulate us with it. Universites have become cesspools of cultural marxism so students would demoralize the country even further. They want their one racist andtifeministic state, but spread multuiculturalism via media and evferything for their endgame: Enslaving all the goyim. You only have to read theodor herzl proposals and how everything came true. The next world war will be against the muslims and the only benefitor will be israel.

I am not against jews per se, they can have their own fuckign country and be done with it, but they pull us into wars and fund thinktanks who manipulate us. Also zioinists are too powerful and can do whatever they want.

Also they leech off the system of better people who earned their money, by using financial genius tactics.

The jew has to be stopped, or they will enslave the goyim in the long run.

I want my country to be like Israel. Not used by it.

Is there a change israel joins the eu? I'd move there

Are you seriously trying to tell me what I fucking think, like you know better than I do?

You fucking Germans are getting genocided and I don't give a single fuck. You deserve it.

They don't want to get burned again. That is their intention, just be a dick in the near east.

but YOU are JIDF son, that or there is another jew who lives in new zealand and keeps posting about israel.

answer to your question is the lobbying, Westerners are sick and tired of pro israeli lobby, pro israeli rhetoric in their home country. I might be bold in asserting but if not for lobbysts like aipac if not for the "real x support israel" propaganda if not for netehenyahu talking at us house/senate (forgot which one) and got a stand up applouse peopel wouldn't care. I would tone down my lobbying a bit if I were you.

Germany: 98% white

US: 55-60% white; nigger nation

Only faggots say "per say", you fucking faggot.

The communist revolution was jewish and killed more goyim than any operation before.

Daily reminder to all who dont get that jews are the cancer of this world:

What is the endgame of the jews? What is this "conspiracy" all about?

Its easy: Divide and conquer.

Left Jews against right Jews is a hoax. Left Jews propagate multiculturalism and feminism/cultural marxism to demoralize all countries but Israel (where it isnt allowed). They put pressure on right wing people via media and make them loose their jobs, branding them as nazis. This creates pressure and unrest in te populace, making them hate multiculturalism.

On the other hand the right Jews say now, where the damage is already done and irreversible, europe should stop taking in muslims. At the point of civil war in europe, they will say "told you so! now aid us against the muslim menace" and WW3 will begin. The ONLY benefitor will be Israel, since they will grab the now destroyed lands around Israel, creating a greater Israel. This will probably happen in the next 20 years, if Trump doesn't interefere.

Germany isn't going to be that white for long. Sure the US is full of halfbreeds but seeing as it was supposed to belong to the Reds not too shabby.

>Germany: 98% white

Yeah fucking right.

And niggers are 13% here. It will be the same in Germany after this summer

It has another side effect, from another user:
„The ruling class, through massive propaganda in media and 'education' is biologically engineering human beings to be less-intelligent, in order to make them more manageable in the future. American Blacks have an average IQ of 85. American Whites have an average IQ of 100. The ruling class needs a relatively dumb population that's easy to manipulate. The ruling class (mostly Jews) have consolidated the media in ownership and message down to 6 corporations. If you promote Blacks as the group to admire, imitate and be with, you'll get a White population acting dumber than they actually are in order to 'fit in'. You'll get a White population who is encouraged to mate with and have offspring to low-IQ Blacks to "overcome racism", which, in turn, creates a future that's less-White, less-intelligent, less-innovative and easier to manipulate/control. Cultural marxism orchestrated by satanic jews. The NWO wants the entire world to be inbred, autistic, poor mongrels so they won't fight back when or we orwellian laws become legally implemented.“

Lets face it bro. We cant judge or talk shit.

America is basically half spic and barely 50% white.

>what is difference in cultures

In Germany it's how the upper class talks, pleb. Also that is all you got from reading that?

You are a fucking retard. Probably a kike

Idk... the Jewish guy I sometimes get high with seems pretty chill.

Merkel is a jewish agent.

I don't really give a shit though. At least we're facing a chance to fix it. Tighten immigration. And millenials are finding the alt-right increasingly popular.

Germany has right fucked itself.

Jews have a culture of corrupting everything they touch, because they see themselves entitled to ruling the world and goyim are just animals to do their bidding.

Soros wants to destroy borders to destroy white culture and make the west easier to control. He gives out lectures to refugees how they will get free shit and beautiful aryan women there for free. Thats why the refugees feel entitled here and want the shit that was promised. Thats why they will riot, because its "unfair that we keep our stuff to ourselves". Understandable from their viewpoint.

Example of what the jewish media wants to tell us.

Israel is the only "western" country wich has positive birthrates. GEE I WONDER WHY.

>hurts no one but some useless sandniggers
they AT LEAST had prior knowledge of 9/11
lavon affair
uss liberty incident
selling US state secrets
selling US missiles to china
AIPAC subverting US politics

the list goes on

The dual citizenship thing is pretty bad. There has been a fairly long history of their true loyalty being to Israel at the expense of their host Nation.

They took muh land

LELing hard at mike jones in that pic

Further reading

> You kikes have no right to the country
Says who? Why? Because it hurts your feelings?

to be fair looking at this from a libertarian pov israel has no respect for private property

>He can't tell the difference between left-wing (secular, Marxist, international) and right-wing (national-religious Israeli) Jews

Please gas yourself.

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

>Why?
Because they want to deny that to everyone else with multiculturalism, lgbt, holohoax and other nation-wrecking garbage

please stop destroying bedouin homes, we
literally dindu nuffin

I like that they kill Muslims. I want them to keep doing that. Let them take down as many as possible before they're overwhelmed.

The first clause of your sentence is the problem. Give them an inch, and they'll take your country.

And where do those hurt arabs move?

>You kikes have no right to the country that you call your own.

Why the hell are there people on Sup Forums that don't understand that the only homeland for Muslims is the desert of Arabia?

>Communist revolution was Jewish, Left Jews against right Jews is a hoax

All of those Communists are apostatised Jews; traitor to their own faith and heritage first, and to the gentile host nations only second.

>At the point of civil war in europe, they will say "told you so! now aid us against the muslim menace"

And they'd be right too.

I just crtl-f'd this thread, and absolutely no-one has mentioned how Israel aided Rhodesia against Western sanctions, how Israel allied with Christians in Lebanon, how Israel supported the sovereignty of the Whites in 1956 at Suez, how Israel collaborated with apartheid South Africa to make nuclear weapons.

Meanwhile the USA supported the Arabs in 1956, betrayed white rule in Africa, did nothing to support Lebanese Christians..... Israel is a truer ally to whites than our own governments.

Private property niqqa

No, because they stole land from the people who already lived there.

Just because they got their asses fried in a war doesnt mean they get the right to call themselves victims and get a consolation-prize of another peoples land.

The jews werent the only ones who suffered innocent casualties in the war, you do realize this right? So on whoose authority are they just allowed to grab a place that they believe is holy for themselves? It doesnt matter where this country is, but just the fact that they took it like they did is absurd.

Do you think muslims would be allowed to do something like that if theyd been massacred in ww2 instead? Or any other group for that matter?

hello south african jew, do you admit this?

Not Jew, but I can smell that you're a Pali

It surprises me as well.

I thought they all jumped ship after they destroyed SA, but I bet it's that Israeli faggot who is there exploiting the tax situation somehow

>Spanish people conquered and killed Indians over at south america
>English people conquered and killed Indians over at north America

If we look back to check Europe
>England and France ruled most of Africa
>Greece was an empire trying to rule over the world
>Rome was the same
>japan tried to conquer all Asia
The list goes on it always been who can win the territory you only care if its Jews or not

Because they chose the most fucking retarded spot in the world and require billions if not trillions from other countries just to fucking live there in peace

God I fucking hate Jews, they aren't fucking even conspiring some grand scheme, they're just fucking dumbass religious fundamentalists and communist traitors who happen to manage to leech off us all

>difference between left-wing (secular, Marxist, international) and right-wing (national-religious Israeli) Jews

Fuck off with that stupid meme you cringy ziokike trash shill

>but I bet it's that Israeli faggot who is there exploiting the tax situation somehow

Not the guy you're thinking about, but I wouldn't cry about someone exploiting a tax situation.
Not his fault that you're an uneducated nigger that can't take care of himself.

Excep that it wasnt conquered in the fashion of war or for resources. It was taken by other nations and given to a people due to guilt. And i feel that the romans and colonialist have little in common with post-war europe and america.

I like Israel. I don't mind Jews but they have funny haircuts, wear silly cloths and have ugly benis ...

>success
>backstabbing everyone around you and exploiting taboos for their own personal greed
>destroy countries in the process
>exploit the meek

You're right, I should backstab Jews now.

Prepare yourselves jude. Your gig is up. I will turn you into cattle.

Their geographical location makes them fundamentally illegitimate.

this is why your country is a dump, this thinking, right here

in NZ the leftists are the anti semites, which is kind of backwards, for some reason

Kike in disguise

If everybody in my country could think like me, we would be the best country in the world.

Cause they are commiting genocide and stirring up trouble in the middle East which they than attack not only is it genocide against muslims but 10%ish of palestinians are christains. The kikes are worse than the nazis but instead of fighting the war they started they are hidding in the shadows behind their prison walls to control the local population. If i was palestinian i'd be up in arms

its in the name, and yes you are a jew dont deny it

hold on, isnt south africa raided by ghouls?
why are you worried about palestine

I fucking hate Israeli kikes.

Israel is an illegal military occupation masquerading as a country.

Zionism is one of the greatest cancers on the political stage the last 150 years.
Beaten only by Communism.

ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html

>People did fucked up shit in the past so it makes it right when it is our turn.
Nah fuck off
By the time Israel was created the People's of all these nations were against these things for moral reasons.
Zionist are children going "m m muh turn".
And it isn't even as if these actions stopped in 48.
Israel has non stopped been in violation of it's original borders going as far as building walls into another nation to slowly annex it.

>If i was palestinian i'd be up in arms
Palestinians are living in Red Dawn Holy Land edition.

They are literal evil all Jews deserve one fate. To be made into ornaments.

syrian immigrant detected