I wish I don't wake up this time. What is your wish?

I wish I don't wake up this time. What is your wish?

I wish that I could fuck laci green as she talks about feminism.

Oh, you know, the same bullshit every loser perma-loner wants.

That I get the two jobs I applied for and one day can buy my own house. Also I don't want to be alcohol anymore.

I belive in you user, hope you get well with everything. And yeah, alcohol sucks.

I wish I would not be standing before decision this hard right now :( Dont risk and loose badly or risk and win or loose absolutely everything you worked on for last 3 years

what's the point
it will never come true

I would risk, if fail just kill myself or something. But I'm certainly dumbass, so don't listen to me and choose wisely.

well where I am standing right now is a no win situation, but its bearable lose. But there is also chance that if i decide for risk i can get what i want so its 50/50 and man I am shit at gambling with my life

That really sounds awkward. How did you get to that bad situation?

Well i really can only speak about it in general, because hi Sup Forums, but... I was aware of dangers for a long time, I was just ignoring them until it was too late. It´s like making business with mafia because you need money but in the end when you wanna leave you just end up with your dick cut and put in your mouth...

Thank you kind sir

IWish I never read this thread. You fucking faggots are pathetic

Wish my wishes become true

I wish I was a billionaire so I can do anything I want to

You think money won't solve all your problems? Of course it fucking will, no reason to be depressed if you're rich

i wish i get raped by an underage boy or girl

She comes back one day

That she forgives me and comes back...

Total control of time

yeah maybe someone before you had same wish and thats why you were born in this fucked up era

I want to revive Kurt Cobain, let him have an amazing comeback and then drive him into suicide again by making him addicted to heroin again and fucking both Courtney and Frances right in front of him, ripping their assholes apart and making them shit all over him.

I wish all the weak attention-seeking suicidal faggots on Sup Forums would commit mass fucking suicide and fuck off out of my life forever