Hey Sup Forums what happened to your bullies?

Hey Sup Forums what happened to your bullies?

I keep fucking tabs on mine to this day

>Elementary school bullies
>One is dead as a result of abuse from his father, happened when he was around 12
>The other now works as a fireworks salesman at the age of 30, still lives at home with his widowed mother

>Middle school bullies
>One dropped off the face of the Earth after being forced to attend a drug camp/rehab type thing after his parents caught him smoking pot
>One is now a cart pusher at Walmart
>One is now a CSM at Walmart
>One killed themselves at 22

>High school bullies
>One became a dealer and later apologized to me for what he did. I forgave him, he had a really rough life
>Three of them now all work in the same garage in town
>One works as a driver for air gas
>One now attends the same college as me, she is pursuing a gender studies major.

I am currently pursuing a PhD in computer science.

How about you anons?

Honestly I never understood the concept of "bullies." Nobody ever fucked with me in high school unless I let them. Some tried, and I took care of it. I didn't tell a teacher or ask my parents to fight my battles - I just did it myself.

In fact, I don't ever remember there being individuals who fucked with people in high school as a persona. We just had popular and unpopular kids. The unpopular kids were made fun of by the more popular kids. That's just kind of how it was.

I was one of the popular kids, and I later apologized to one of the kids I used to make fun of. I'm a software engineer with 4 college degrees making 75k at 28 years old.

I don't know if that makes me a loser or a winner or whatever. I think it's kind of sad that you let nonsense of elementary, middle, and high school keep you that angry at life. The fact that you're gloating in sadistic glee over "bullies" from elementary school in many ways probably illustrates an exorbitant amount of weakness in you.

Being bullied should make you stronger, not an angry sadistic materialist.

geez just let it go man
>phd in computer science
oh so you have autism, I get it now

4 degrees and only 75k?

Jesus this is pathetic. Who keeps tabs on their childhood bullies, and whos enough of a bitch to have had bullies in HS? By that time if someone messes with you should have learned how to stand up for yourself. Im not even a tough guy, i was pretty fucking weird but even i had friends and didnt have people constantly push me around by puberty.
Also, have a good job and a wife and son, life is awesome, i just think its pathetic when people let others from fucking high school have such a hold on their lives. Move on, faggot OP

I do have autism and I would like it if you didn't make light of the condition user. Autism is a serious condition that needs to be respected.

Yeah, two are associates. Two are bachelors.

I was one of the guys who got a degree in something stupid and went back into the STEM field later in life.

It should also be noted I've only been working in my current field for like less than 2 years so it's actually pretty good. I just kind of had a late start.

Shut up with this special snowflake nonsense.

He got ball cancer

>can do a thing. useful thing.
>autist
Nice logic there, fucknut. Thank fuck you are not an autist and cant do shit except insult people on the internet.

Not OP, but you have to have been to a school where bullying was a problem to get it. I grew up going to inner city schools where kids were beating each other up, pulling knives, and tormenting the weaker kids. When you're on the recieving end of that, it sticks with you. I was for a couple of years in middle school and it was hell. Going to class every day knowing you're going to be physically assaulted and subjected to verbal abuse non-stop really fucks with you (keep in mind, you're like 12 at the time- most people that age don't have a thick skin).

Then in highschool I moved out to a rural area and had a school experience a lot more like the one you're describing, where there weren't really any bullies to worry about.

Don't talk shit just because you didn't have to deal with something. Im not on OP's level of hatred for his bullies, but some of my old friends are and I get where they're coming from

I didn't get bullied, or at least wasn't aware of it (meaning they didn't do a good job at it).

I just went to classes, hung out with my friends, mostly ignored other people and went home to do my own thing after school.

Now I'm working on my master thesis to get my MSc in Finance. I couldn't give a fuck what the others amounted to.

The only bully i really kept with was a HS girl who was one of the preppy popular ones. She went to the same college as me and in our 2 semester we were fuck buddies. She was a sub and it was awesome.

kek.... about time someone brightened that place up, it was a real fucking downer.

No, you're still trying excuse OP's weapon's grade butthurt over something as childish as bullying. I was molested as a kid, you don't see me going around bemoaning my abusers or whatever. I grew up with an abusive stepfather who used to beat my mother, brother and myself at least every month.

The thing is that hardship happens to everybody. Weak people let those patterns dictate their lives. If you're old enough to be in PhD program, then you're old enough to not be a sadistic little turd taking delight in the misery of other people.

you sound like a faggot who deserved to be bullied.

I didn't have any bullies. I was the bully. Went to college, graduated with a 4-year degree in criminal justice then went on to become a cop. Now I write tickets all day long, generating revenue for my city and getting sweet court overtime. I cleared $120,000 last year.

>Being bullied should make you stronger
Wow schools are stupid, they'll give any moron a degree.

>falling for the CS meme

Enjoy being a brainlet OP.

This

topkek

Any hardship should make you stronger. The fact that you're just a fucking special snowflake little bitch who doesn't know how to grow from hardship is why this doesn't make any sense to you.

I mean, mother fucker literally has autism. I gotta cut him a little slack for obsessing over shit
>Inb4 "no you don't, this is an image board for teenagers to call each other faggots and complain about the jews

Life is a bully, and I want to end it everyday.

When i was in highschool i had to deal with pretty serious bullying that my parents didnt give a fuck about becuase they were shitty parents and that my school didnt care about becuase the people doing it were on the football team. That school should have had max 1200 students, instead it had 1600-1700 at any time and no one gave a fuck. Foktball dudes got away with anything becuase they brought funding and good reputation to the school. I dont let it control my life, i dont give a fuck about those dudes or thier lives niw, but you have to understand that "bullying" is a real thing that happens. Good for you that you didnt have to deal with it.

*tips fedora*

No, it isn't. Bullying is a contemporary buzzword to refer to anything and everything that one person does to make another feel marginalized. People respond to it by flying into emotional non-arguments because that's a lot easier than having a genuine discourse about the fact that not everybody is easy to get along with, people can and will fuck with you at every stage of life, and part of being an adult is having the tools to respond to it.

The social dimension is literally the only aspect in which high schools prepare people for our world, and the special snowflakes can't deal with it.

Tip tip tip fedora
>Tipping should be fine
Tip tip tip fedora
>Tip it all the time

My girl her name is fedora, and I must say that I really adore her

Nod I the line, always tipping on time
>God I don't believe you
Nod in the line always tipping on time

What the fuck

I have no idea nor do I give a fuck

Having so many bullies makes me want you to be my new toy
u must be those guys that takes everything seriously or do whatever crazy shit asked so that the bullies can leave u alone

>Autistic douchebag
>Acts retarded and is shitty to people
>People are dicks back
>They're now "bullies"
>Autist comes from nice family and can afford to go to nice college
>Other "bullies" have to work
>Autist is sitting here gloating about their misery and championing his weakness like a badge of honor

Honestly dude, I think you're going to meet lots of "bullies" in your life judging by how you act.

One of them is locked up for shooting, and killing, another kid at a party, which happened a block away from me. I don't know about the other, since I'm not some faggot that likes to keep track of men.

lmfao you seem mad. Life not going good?

This niggas is.

Nice non sequitur.

I was the bully. The kid I bullied became my best friend for many years, we've kinda grown apart in the last few years though.

Where did you get that I act shitty to people or am in any way a douchebag.

>My father died in combat so I get money through the post 911 GI bill to attend college
>I am currently using the money I get to support myself and pay my tuition
>It's enough that I don't have to work (just barely, I break a few bucks above even every month)
>So I spend a lot of my time studying and working ahead in my class
>I also volunteer at the food bank, and used to give my time to working with a charity in the area that set up and ran a suicide prevention line for students and residents of the area.
>I had to quit that when I moved onto campus and couldn't take the hour long commute anymore

I am not some sadistic douchebag, I am just a fat austist who is trying to make the most of the hand he was dealt.

Mine is in jail for murdering 4 people, "allegedly" but when I found out how deadly he was, I changed my mind and I think he was just trying to toughen me up for the real world, not really bullying me (cause I'm still alive) ie only one who thought it was a fight was me, he was just playing.

You gotta be one of the saddest people.. Giving a fuck about ancient history of ignorant children's behaviour, when you're a somewhat "grown-up". And even going to the extent of measuring your worth to theirs in your fucking job/education.
Go fuck yourself.
People like you should never become politicians btw.. that's how we end up with people like Pol Pot and Hitler.

Also no, I am the second person in my family to actually get a college degree. The only other being my mother

I think I would make a decent fuhrer, I just need to unify the US and systematically remove all degenerates.

So... they're all more successful than you, posting shit on Sup Forums at the age of 30 about shit that happened to you when you were a kid and you're still hung up on it.

Yeah, you're not even seeing how much of a douchebag you're coming off as.

So yeah, you're going to college for free. I was in the army and didn't even get the whole GI bill and had to go into like 40k of debt to pay for my crappy degrees. Your fat ass couldn't make it past the first two weeks of OSUT, and you're here acting like you're a victim.

And now you're sitting here gloating about the misery of people you perceive as not treating you how you think they should in elementary school. Drop dead you fucking loser.

You know, getting bullied is something that happens. Everyone gets picked on at some time.

Having a dozen bullies that you're keeping tabs on leads me to believe that you probably deserved it.

I never got bullied and was the kinda of guy who just went along with. I was friends with the popular guys even though i was socially handicapped and am butt ugly. But my dad had a big lot and alot of cars, plus we had a couple of dirtbikes, which kinda helps with getting friends when you're thirteen.

The bullies are actually all pretty succesfull, and those that were bullied are young moms and/or still social outcasts.

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read on Sup Forums.

>Any hardship should make you stronger.
The fact that you think it just goes to show you've never really had any.

The fact that you think this way shows that you are literally the weakest type of person.

You do realize virtually every religion and philosophy in the world teaches this, right?

We get it, JT. Everyone is weaksauce compared to you.
Fuck, man, don't you have a trailer to sell?

And the fact that you think wisdom is weak shows that you are literally the dumbest kind of person.

If hardship makes you stronger, then setting yourself on fire should make you immune to heat. Go on, do it.

Oh right, you won't. Because lighting yourself on fire to get stronger is dumb, just like your philosophy.

mine are all well and up
their life is way better than mine
fuck this shit

>having any contact with schoolmates

>I'm a sheltered idiot who doesn't get bullied, and also bullied others in the past
>Honestly I never understood the concept of "bullies."

Oh, no shit?

donno, never got bullied, was bigger then most of the people my age, got into fights and typically won

I don't keep up with them. Two are on my kill list if i ever see them again. The others I forgot about.

I only had 1 real bully in elementary school but we made up in middle school and now he's one of my best friends.

In middle school we had a tight group of friends and most of us started to get in to lifting. We were bigger and stronger than the twinks considered as bullies in the school so nobody fucked with us.

High school was pretty much the same as middle school, I myself am fucking autistic so I probably would've gotten myself bullied pretty hard in high school if I didn't wear a beater to school pretty much every day and come to class with an arm pump for intimidation purposes.

I still hang out with the same group of friends regularly even though we live pretty far away from eachother.

I was bullied. I have problems; or at least I think in sharing emotions or having empathy.

I do make triple minimum wage have a gf and all that. But I notice I lack in social.

Before I was bullied I was always happy and everyone loved me. Then I fuxked up school as I always did and ended up with lowlife (stupid) people. I became hard which makes some things easier but fuck, I am awkward and lonely sometimes.

Just because you've never had to deal with it, doesn't mean it's not a thing.

I've dealt with a lot of bullies, and they always got what they deserved, but there were some cases where I couldn't do shit about the bullying.

Just one I instantly remembered:
>be me
>sitting on bench alone in elementary school, waiting for some kind of math workgroup class
>only few kids in school that late in the afternoon
>classmate comes up to me, he played soccer, had his shoes on
>asks me what I'm waiting for
>didn't even have the chance to reply, he kicked me in the shin fucking full force with those fucking shoes
>couldn't fucking stand up to defend myself, he kicked it like 5 more times then ran away
>cried like a bitch, my shin was changing colors for weeks, had to limp back home
>nobody believed me

Another one:
>be me, mom dies
>don't go to school the next day, Friday, weekend passes
>go to school next week, PE class, in changing room
>some of the "popular kids" as you put it start the bullying
>"hahah his mom the whore died hahaha"

I don't really care about it now, but for years I wanted to mutilate those guys. Call me sadistic, but they all became poor white trash by now, and it puts a smile on my face every time I hear anything about them.

Ikr the other guy is me. I know that all those bullies have a shit life. But it was hardcore as like 20 percent of class bullied me.

They all have shit jobs and lives now

Your life is really pathetic.

>"she"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your white privilege is showing

pic related

Looks like mine went to do good things., this arrest was last year

I just would beat the shit out of anyone who fucked with me. I was class favorite, handsome, and caught a lot of shit. But I was able to lay enough smackdown to keep most of the jealous faggots at bay.

>MFW I was a Chad in HS. Now I have a great job and family but I weigh 356309485 pounds.

i had a shitty teacher in first grade who bitched constantly and down talked every kid she spoke to. in my head i wished she'd just die.
2 years later she ended up getting shot by her husband who was a some dumb nigger thug

Maybe makes you stronger emotionally yes, but the lost confidence is hard to get back

I married his sister

Greentext the sub stuff. At least make this thread interesting

I was a bully. Manned up to it and apologized and the guy i used to bully a lot in high school is going to be my best man. I have experimentes extensively in LSD/LSA and DMT so got "enlightened".

Made me realise i was ugly and rotten from the inside and if i wanted a positive outlook on life i had to help those around me.

He forgave me but still has a bunch of mental scars. Social awkwardness is a death sentence for misunderstood people in High School unfortunately

I just found my bully on Facebook. Called him a fag through messenger. Thanks for reminding me,OP

>currently pursuing a PhD in computer science

Why? So you can say the entire country of India is bullying you once you graduate and realize there are no jobs? On behalf of your past bullies, you're a fucking fag. Nice foresight, dip shit. Have fun repaying your student loans on a Starbucks barista salary, fuckboy. Now, go put your head in a toilet and flush.

kinda scared to check. I don't wanna get jealous if they're doing great like I'm pretty sure they are

Will?

I am Indian

Matt?

Here man, this'll make you feel better

>Hey Sup Forums what happened to your bullies?
>I keep fucking tabs on mine to this day
>>Elementary school bullies
>>One is dead as a result of abuse from his father, happened when he was around 12
>>The other now works as a fireworks salesman at the age of 30, still lives at home with his widowed mother
>>Middle school bullies
>>One dropped off the face of the Earth after being forced to attend a drug camp/rehab type thing after his parents caught him smoking pot
>>One is now a cart pusher at Walmart
>>One is now a CSM at Walmart
>>One killed themselves at 22
>>High school bullies
>>One became a dealer and later apologized to me for what he did. I forgave him, he had a really rough life
>>Three of them now all work in the same garage in town
>>One works as a driver for air gas
>>One now attends the same college as me, she is pursuing a gender studies major.
>I am currently pursuing a PhD in computer science.
>How about you anons?
I actually only had one guy bully my but when I was a freshman in have but in like senior year he apologized stopped hanging out with dick heads and became a pretty chill bro still play Vidya with him once in a while

this is why circumcision is wrong kids

Don't you get that when you're uncut? I certainly do. Many a Saturday afternoon has been spent nursing a sore dick from a furious Friday fap.

That's my dick user, I did the circumcision myself.

>middle school bullies
>one is a very successful model who has somehow managed to sell large quantities of drugs while simultaneously completing college.
>feelsbadman.png
>the other is in and out of the psych ward and continues to lead a shit life.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh, hah. Nevermind that bit about the toilet, then. I'm sure you've never seen one. Go roll down one of your designated shitting streets.

I only had like 3 or 4 bullies in Elementary.

I dont give a fuck anymore. They were just kids.

hahahahahahahahaha fuck

uncut guys don't get that because the skin on that area isn't nearly as tight and dry
bretty brutal

HEY YOU FUCKING BITCH, INDIA IS ON ITS WAY TO BEING A SERIOUS WORLD POWER, WE WILL BE NUCLEAR BY 2030 AND THEN YOULL KNOW TRUE PAIN AS VISHNU RAINS HELL FIRE UPON YOU

Fucking hell they dind do enough bullying of you because your a stupid role playing cunt that needs a beating give me your fucking money bitch !!1

Don't worry it's actually healed up well

I just checked and I regret it so much. they're all going to uni abroad or outta town, apparently they party a lot and have fun with their countless friends. they couldn't look any happier.
I really want to kill myself right now

i'm uncut and I do get that

i guess anything is possible when you wank enough to pleasure a small bus load of people

>Role playing ass
Only man to catch on

>Autism is a serious condition that needs to be respected
no its not. its fucking retarded

YES IT IS YOU BIG MEANIE. COUNTLESS KIDS DIE EVERY DAY FROM AUTISM AND YOU ARE JUST GONNA PRETEND THE MASS CHILD TRAVES DONT EXIST?

What happened to world power by 2020?

my record is at 16 times a day during a whole week and my foreskin and shaft were as fresh and healthy as ever

There's not much to the story although the first time was pretty funny
>Out of HS I kinda went crazy and whored myself around
>I was a nerd in HS, but i was always pretty built because asshole stepdad made me work out with him
>Apparently word had gotten around that I was a good lay
>About once every 2 weeks I would get a facebook add and a chick immediately would start asking questions
>They'd always start with a variation of "Hey! I hadn't seen you in a while. How have you been?"
> Eventually they'd start asking questions about my dick, if i was looking yadda yadda
>I didn't care at least I got pussy
>One week Bully (ill call her Sally) messages me
>"Hey! how have you been?"
Continue?

This

Not sure what your 4 degrees and annual income have to do with this

>75K a year
>4 college degrees
>outrageous student loan debt

should have probably just got a single good degree bro

Youre fucking autistic.

ITT
>Bullying never happened to me so its not even real, youre just a pussy

Fucking retards.

>cop making 120K

If you're going to lie at least make it convincing. Or is that in pesos?