How is it possible for teens to actually be eating laundry soap as a challenge...

How is it possible for teens to actually be eating laundry soap as a challenge. They're daring each other to eat tide pods, and idiots are actually doing it.

How has it come to this? How are teens these days so fucking stupid? What do you say about it Sup Forums?

>teens are cooler than I am

Also, check out my double doubles. Fucking sexy.

Because it tastes good?!
Did you actually ever tried it before you judge?!

this meme is cancer and i'm glad some dumbasses are partaking in the "challenge"... The trash is taking itself out

So, eating laundry soap is what's considered cool?

Super logic, dude.

Super.

That's one way to look at it. From that perspective, yeah, You're right. Can't argue with that.

I'm on fire. Doubles again. Yow mama. Get some.

Teens have always been stupid as fuck. They are just more interconnected now, so they can spread stupid shit to a larger number of other teens before it kills them.

Natural selection.

Darwin was right.

how is soap deadly?

How do we make this a thing?

IT DOESNT TASTE GOOD!!... For fucks sake!
Those things usually contains Lauril Sulfate, which is a cleaning agent, as well it tastes like shit and is potentially harmfull (being a Sulfate, usually is bad for your health).

This is nothing more than "Survival of the less Stupid" at it's finest.

Just think, many of these kids will be voting in the next presidential election.

Agree... Also you have to add the pressure of friends (online or RL) that dare friends into take this shit as a serious thing.

Some of the active ingredients on it change the chemical balance in your body fluids (mostly, in the bowel zone), there it transit to your blood and then break havock on your organs. Of course, it needs a constant intake of those substances, but some times it just trigger existing problems in your body... Something like rolling a snowball downhill in a winter day.

Not if they keep eating those pods

Its just natural selection at this point

I say we do nothing.
Let natural selection take its course.

Natural selection doing its job

parents fault, plain and simple.