Did Sup Forums ever listen to the radio when they were younger?

Did Sup Forums ever listen to the radio when they were younger?

KDHX

Only when my mom played it in the car. When I was a kid they played garbage like Creed, Uncle Cracker, and 3 doors down and Pearl Jam, shit like that.

Surprising rock used to be everywhere on the chart.

RYM

prove
me
wrong
grimes retard
OK, let me get this straight.

St. Vincent's new album is called MASSEDUCTION. F
or the performances and promotional imagery, she's chosen a deliberately overdone
grimes

yet strangely androgynous tartiness, playing up her sexuality in co
stumes that are usually no more revealing than any of the others she's worn.

And dipshits on Sup Forums are taking this as her actually b
eing desperate to sell her body to them?

You guys are slow.

death grips

redpill me on saint vincent

No, I had a Sony Diskman and 4 CDs I would rotate through.

WTF? Since when did Blur have any hit songs in America that weren't the Woo Hoo one?

they didn't

now that the dust has settled

blur were great

Not really

dude, 99x was the shit. They played shit before anyone else did.

it got so awful towards the end though. i think they've actually brought it back though.

yea, they did. I did some research and found they still do like an hd station or something. But it needs to be known they played a lot of stuff before anyone else. If I'm not mistaken , they played coldplay or something before anyone else did.

yes.
can't anymore. it's shit.

Yep.
Used to record my favourite songs onto a compilation take too.

I also first heard them play Blur back in like 1991

there was something very cool and special about hearing your favorite song on the radio. it felt personal when you heard it playing on a radio station, like they were doing it just for you

i don't listen these days because they play so many ads, i'm sure because they have to make money since no one listens to radio anymore. satellite radio also sucks ass, even without ads they just play the same 10 songs on repeat

true

945 THE BUZZ

Used to love late night talk shows until I realized they were all bollocks. I was young I guess.

i loved the weird conspiracy shows

I grew up in Houston and my mom and I always listened to 97.9. I still have a penchant for bling rap from 2003-2009.

when i was little my mom used to alternate between WRIF (rock) and WEMU (jazz) in the car. this was in Detroit. WRIF was awesome.

in highschool I lived in Nashville and discovered college radio and that's mostly all I've listened to since. WRVU at Vanderbilt. New Rock 90.3 WUTK in Knoxville. WRAS and WREK in ATL, but WRAS is wack now, and WREK's rotation has a bunch of garbage in it. As always, their specialty shows are still mostly good.
I've been listening to Old School 87.9 a lot lately, which is /groove/, and the "classic" hip hop stations, but the rotation is about half garbage on those three, too.