Let it be known that today on 1/19/2018, I; user, after 20 years, met a girl. Good vibes thread...

Let it be known that today on 1/19/2018, I; user, after 20 years, met a girl. Good vibes thread, post your accomplishments.

fucking weeaboo

holy shit speak english motherfucker

This isn't gonna end well

>Guys guys, come quick! I found what I'm assuming is a girl who is just as autistic as me!

>thinks he "met a girl"
>is actually texting with a plant
>mfw

SHUT IT DOWN

lmfao
>lmao
..(lmao)

Here is a party for "of age". So drinking, talking, shitposting, all kind of social stuff.

If I talked to women the way I responded to my friends and coworkers who know me, it'd be a shit fest. At least this chick seems interested ;_;

Split with a long term gf in 2016, had gained a ton of weight, out of shape, etc. In 2017 I went on exactly 0 dates, but i did lose most of the weight, started lifting, running, got into much better shape.

Now here it is 2018, and less then a month in. Recently fucked a slightly retarded girl that works at a grocery store near me. So 2018 is looking better then 2017 so far.

>Recently fucked a slightly retarded girl

go, user! you're gonna make it

Godspeed user

you'll do good but dont post any more pictures like this on Sup Forums

We believe in you user

Thank you for the support, I'm looking forward to the rest of the year

Good shit remember be yourself no fake shit. She either likes you for the giant piece of garbage you are or doesn't. (Remember I love you for the giant piece of garbage you are tho user

Good Vibes

Ok coming from a 20 year old. Act weeb only when the other person is a weeb.

Also shes a plant.

Start saving for child support now.

I love you Sup Forumsros
Just wanted to let ya know

After suffering depression for the past 20 years, I got bought a book about gut health. Out of boredom I followed it and changed my diet.

I started taking some supplements, lowered carbs a lot and only ate wholefoods.

Not too sure what's happened but for the first time in a long time, I have no worry. Not sure what to make of it as it's a bit of a strange feeling, a bit like waiting for the inevitable to arrive but for some reason, its gone.

Later found out that things like pre-diabetes, candida, low testosterone could have all assisted with the depression.

I feel like I could fuck a hole in a brick wall but after all these years I just have an apathetic wife who rarely wants to fuck. I feel like a haze has lifted and life has fucked off. Strange.

yo that is just a story about some beta marrying the first girl he ever fucked on her parents terms

this is not how you do life

I was an addict, made money in less than legal ways, got expelled from school in grade ten. Now I've got a GED, a legal job and trying (and going to succeed) to start my own business

what was the book out of curiosity?

Also clean now btw, don't even get drunk anymore but I still drink

It was Clever Guts Diet. No idea if it's nonsense but it made sense to me and what I was suffering with.