I want to piss my girlfriend's face. Does anyone have any good ideas how to her in?

I want to piss my girlfriend's face. Does anyone have any good ideas how to her in?

For starters, state it better than your fucking post

Drop the question the next time you both are drinking apple juice together.

this is weird, i think i just got a new fetish....fuck

thanks op....really thank mf

Can you repeat that in English please?

Dude, find a whore. That's not something you do with your gf

me piss so horny

God damn, I thought I knew real love, but that webm changed fucking everything.

Next time she is using the toilet, rush in and say you can't hold it anymore, tell her to spread her legs and you will see between them to try and not get any on her. BUT your aim is "terrible" and you end up peeing all over her.
So you can satisfy your fetish, and lose that annoying gf so you can find one that enjoys getting pee on her face

oky i do that

I pee on my girlfriend everytime we're in the shower so she's used to it. Then after a while she asked me to pee on her face (we were buzzed). She said at least it tastes better than cum lol

If you do it, make sure to drink lots of water before. I gave my then girlfriend a mouthful of rancid dehydrated piss. She never let me do it again.

Get a kinky/goth/cutter girlfriend

hire a hooker

source?

sauce

drinking piss >>>>>> being peed on

Just tell her during a rough fuck that you want to take her to the shower and piss on her. Her reaction will tell you if it's possible or not

sourceee

does this hurt? also source

XD

Source please

Sauce??

Wait until she cheats on you, break up with her and when she begs for you to forgive her, piss on her face and the tell her to clean the kitchen.

OP just start out by pissing on her in the shower. Just her legs and thighs to start.
She'll want 'revenge' and so you let her piss on you.
You will be eating each others shit in no time.

>how to her in?

Just start it like a joke you fag
Like a normal conversation
And then just everything will be

"Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I pissed on your face? Haha... hahaha.."

>Continue autistic laughter until she responds