Anyone ever been ghosted?

Anyone ever been ghosted?
>Meet girl in college
>We talk quite a bit, she's really friendly
>Ask her for her number so we can hang out later
>She agrees
>I call her up but she never answers
>Text her but she only responds infrequently
>It asked for her number towards the beginning of summer break so I can't go talk to her directly
>She stops responding all together
>Eventually give up
I had to transfer schools but still she was being a cunt.
I'm still mad, even though I know I shouldn't

Yeah, most likely.
Fuck it though, not much you can do about it.
Can't force people to want to continue talking to you.
I'm trying not to sweat the small shit anymore.

fuck you dude.
I've ghosted girls, I've been ghosted by girls. Shit happens. Sometimes you just don't want to.
Stop being to negative about being rejected, just try with someone else and try to improve yourself.

>Anyone ever been ghosted?
Yeah, 4 times

All I'm saying is that this is very cuntish behavior, that could easily be avoided by telling the other person you aren't interested
That's rough, buddy

You poor fucks.
Just listen to and and just deal with it. If you can't fucking live with it, kys.

If you think telling someone you're not interested is easy, then you're never been in that case.

I've ghosted people. When I did, it's because I lacked the courage to outright reject people.
As a male, that doesn't seems like much. But some women are literally murdered because they decided to reject psychos. Now that I've seen it, I understand better.

Yup ya me

I'm not saying it's easy thing to reject someone but it's the decent thing to do by doing it outright. Then people go around and say "hurr suck it up", when really these people ghosting should have sucked it up from the start

Yes.
They don't pick up the first time, number in the trash.

Well I'm not saying it's easy to suck it up, but...

Oh great
>be me, random female
>some dude is nice with me but ugly
>I just can't imagine myself kissing him or fucking him
>but at the same time he's nice, I don't want to break his heart and have him cut me into pieces
I know ! I'll just make everything I can to make him understand I'm not interested in him !
>mfw he's too retarded to understand this.

I've sucked it up to an extent but I'm still salty about it. I really don't feel like getting totally over it especially when that cunt is walking around thinking she is an angel because she "spared" me

>I know ! I'll just make everything I can to make him understand I'm not interested in him !
If you think this is better than being honest then you are an honest to God retard. The honest thing is what said about not being courageous enough

Oh so you're salty because she didn't kill herself after trying to reject you in the gentlest way ? Get over yourself, kiddo.

No, because she wasted my time. Don't be such a strawmaning faggot

And you didn't waste her time by being such a faggot and cringely try to seduce her ?
So what ? For some reason your time is worth more than hers ?

Yes, because she could have ended it.

You could have too, you fucking pussy.

I think we can all see why she didn't want to see you outside of a controlled public environment. At this stage of your social maturity level, you simply aren't ready.

>Yes, because she could have ended it.
There was nothing to end.

I didn't know she wasn't interested back then retard.
When I finally did find out that she was being a bitch, I deleted her number and that was the end of it. But you would have realized this if you weren't such a white knighting cuck

I am 33 and thanks to this thread I now know what "ghosted" is, or what it means. I never knew the term. And yeah, once by a 10/10 Korean girl.

Also, so you guys can laugh, I came in expecting ghost stories or some paranormal shit that happened to you...

>I didn't know she wasn't interested back then retard.
>When I finally did find out that she was being a bitch
So sudenly when you get that you were being a whiny fuck, she's a "bitch" ?
Dude, are you 12 ?

There is a video of that picture!?!?!?!
I want the sauce!!

kek
Are you offended that I called a woman a bitch?

Are you offended that I called you a whiny bitch ?
Don't try to reverse roles, you faggot.

No, because I know I'm not whiny for wanting to be treated with basic human dignity.
Why do you get so angry to hear women get criticized? You more of a bitch than a bitch

You wouldn't have responsed any better if she did have outright rejected you.
Grow up.

I am 100% sure I would have reacted better because it is not the first time I've been rejected, fuckhead.

Happened to me with a girl that initiated a convo with me at a concert got her number and insta and then she said she's there with her ex and he's jealous.

>Buhuhuh, I've been rejected so many times
>I hate this bitch whore slut for not wanting to go out with me :(
stay mad

>Totally missing the point of the post
You just want to feel justified when you ghosted someone. Guess what? You're a cunt too.

Being ghosted means you aren't worth their time, why can't you just fuck off like they clearly have

>Oh my god, I just deserve to die because I didn't feel like responding to this creepo who has been stalking me for the last 2 months
On one side, I feel ya, you're just an immature fuck. But then I remember that some people must endure you, like your family, and I feel so sorry for them...

I did fuck off, try not to be such an illiterate faggot.
>Being upset about someone being immature is immature
I don't want you to "feel ya".

>I don't want you to "feel ya".
>try not to be such an illiterate faggot.

Does it hurt being this pussywhipped?

move on to the next one, don't think about it my DUDEEEEE

>Does it hurt being this pussywhipped?
You're the one being ghosted, I'm the one ghosting girls.

this thread is now a ghost story thread.

GIVE US YOUR SPOOKIEST

who was phone?????????????

spreading your tears to other man children is not fucking off, you're just redirecting your nonsense

>”a female is being nice to me, that must mean that’s she wants to fuck me”

yes. i just wanted a friend.
>tfw you can't even make it to the friendzone

Yeah, I know man. I just wanted to hear from other people how their shit went down
>Going away isn't fucking off
Okay retard