Dude, he's actually a giant shapeshifting spider from another dimension LMAO!!!

Dude, he's actually a giant shapeshifting spider from another dimension LMAO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVaRKp5qSWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean a drider.

This the third Pennywise thread. Are the jews shilling their new (sh)It movie?

sex cocks

this nigga knows whatsup. Which edition is the best and why is it 3.5?

every third thread is shill muh friend

It's 2.

damn, you old school af.

D R I D E R B O Y S

Has the Clownpandemic reached your country yet?
We have spooky clowns running around, scaring people in Germany now, wonder what will happen on Halloween.

we had one in my town in australia and he was arrested

I just finished reading it. The ending was fucking retarded, I don't know why people like IT so much it's nowhere near his best book.

There have been a few sightings here in Ireland, Dublin mostly but now it's spreading.

D R I D E R

R

I

D

E

R

I hate that meme of "SK is bad at endings kek."

IT's ending is perfect.

IT was not written by Senran Kagura

Toochay

> he
STOP TRIGGERING ME

One of the clowns got stabbed by a 14 year old recently. Turns out the kid knew the guy behind the mask and called an ambulance.
Pinheads.

What was their fucking problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=aVaRKp5qSWM

Huemonkey here, as expected we turned it up to a 100 and it went from "scaring people" to a clown stabbing a girl here, she lost her baby.

The funny thing is that a circus arrived mere days before the stabbing, but the local police can't do shit since no one filed a report yet.

Hooray for the Banana Republic.

It's not new, it's been happening every october since about 2007-2008. It's just a spoopy trend. It started in britbong, if I recall correctly. I used to be really into creepypasta and shit like that and I remember when that shit started. It's just gotten bigger since then.

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go out on Halloween. Just stay home, don't open the door, and have your weapon of choice ready just incase.
t.Clownintheknow