Getting Rich in Africa

Why do people say Africa is the place to make lots of money and get rich now?

What is there to do in Africa as a foreigner to make huge amounts of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell guns to pirates in somalia

Bump .
I want to move away from India as well.
Africa seems cool and unexplored

ur dumb

Exploiting the containers natural resources like gold, diamonds, oil, etc.

>containers
Fuck I meant continent.

Africa is almost feudal with the government being the designated warlord.
Only internationals with the money to pay off the officials can make money exploiting the resources.

Do what I intend to do, generate capital from shark loans and use it bribe officials and control commodities

Render the impoverished and oppressed native dependent on your benevolent hand

You can build factories and make Africans work for literally nothing. One of my relatives did that.

buy slaves

Bit of a sad situation this continent

But in this cynical and fast-paced world we have only ourselves to blame, pretty sure God's fed up

Good lad

everything will be fine, lad
our great civilization began there, this world owes a great deal to that continent

Recent evidence points to the origin of humanity being India or Greece (Ramipethicus or Grecopethicus)

We lost the evolutionary pressure lottery, hardship brings prosperity (hopefully for my NEET ass as well)

If therre is so much riches to do in Africa why aren't rich people running wild there?

>Recent evidence points to the origin of humanity being India or Greece (Ramipethicus or Grecopethicus)

?

No one says this except you.

A Greek semi-humanioid started modern humanity

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

They didn't just give us modern civilization they gave us the whole shebang apparently

>Only internationals with the money to pay off the officials can make money exploiting the resources.
This. Try doing any bussiness in africa without bribing the local government/warlord and you'll soon lose everything to mobs. That's why there are no bussinesses or factories there.

#we are all greeks

My uncle is a geologist who work for a mining company in Sudan. He makes so much the money by purchasing potential land for extraction. It's illegal af and it destroys the environment.

It's ironic that he's a big green supporter at home and yet feels no empathy for destroying another environment in far away lands

Thank you Greece

Hand me his personal info, I can do web design and local logistics, emergency medical treatment with a first aid pack or two

I can also torture unruly workers

>Miura has Europeans, Indians and Arabians in his manga
>but absolutely no Asians
Is he a racist?

wtf i want to go back to india now

>hardship brings prosperity
then why hasn't sierra leone even started showing signs of prosperity?

Trully a jack of all trades.

>Canada taking the gold
>France and Russia the uranium
>China agriculture and petroleum
>shady American corporations taking oil
>Egypt and Ethiopia, Israel and UAE the water
>Skies are being sold as we speak
What have the Islamists not sold besides our dignity before the wedding night

He wanted to make a 'western' manga, tropes and all.

Because you can get much done with shit-tier wages. You'll get your investment back atleast 1000%

Unconstructive ideology, no frontal lobe juicing, just reinventing the wheel and completely submitting to their will x infinity

Just ADHD and obsessive behaviour, now I am more laid back, perfectionism is a reflection of one's narcissism and my aspergoids is manageable

calm down snake

Guts is asian you dimqit, he is Miuras self-insert

>Guts is Asian
Dumb Sw*des

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen

Eramos grecos

Are you natives Sudanese?! I thought you were from Kuwait at first. That's really rare tbqh

My uncle no longer do that stuff anymore and I feel bad that some foreigners have no remorse doing those kind of things just for quick money. If I'm not mistaken he work mostly near the river-border between Sudan and Erithea, I think it's Kasala or something

Are you that Hungary user I talked about animu with before?

>guts is asian
>looks 120% white
What did he mean by this?

please get out of the third world as soon as you can
you can do so much good for the humanity but in the third world, no one realizes your talents, and your skills just go waste
t. just got out of third world and told this to you under a different flag before

>I feel bad that some foreigners have no remorse
No need to be PC. Just call a spade a spade and admit most of them are chinks.

Don't be apologetic, there are countless officials in the MInistry of geological resources or whatnot who are getting rich along with you

Shamless SHitslamists

I am just the token overqualified turd-worlder on Sup Forums, not hot stuff, 3 years 'sabbatical on my resume' as well

>I can also torture unruly workers

You can't make this kind of joke with that flag of yours

>le only chinks are in sudan

Nigga spanish oil companies literally funded the south sudan rebellion.

Berserk is inspired by european middle-ages

Badum-tss I guess

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, I am naturally paranoid and hate everyone here, even treated my bosses like shit and tried to make them feel small after Sup Forums, self-hatred and nihilism and all that shit

Hungary?
maybe, 'you' recommended me desert punk?
I started on it but so far I'm displeased with the lack of grittiness, the violence is very ..eh cartoony.
It didn't pull me in for subjective reasons.

Sure thing Mr. al-Bashir. The UN will be happy to hear that.

But seriously, I know you're just a chronical but benevolent shitposter who somehow ended up being born in ultra-islamic Sudan. Perhaps you did something nasty in your past life, who knows.

>Just call a spade a spade and admit most of them are chinks
kinda reminds you of Outback eh?

are you one of those foreigners?

I am this guy , the sorry sadsack of a native, living on daddy's money until the economic reality hits me

Everything on that continent is both corrupt and unpredictable. So unless you are in the bussiness of natural resource exploitation, or relief fund embezzlement, there isn't much money to be made in Africa.
Even Nigeria, which is considered a somewhat functioning country, everything is corrupt. Everytime the opposition win the election, they have to change all the sweet spot positions that were handed to friends and familiy of the last government. The new state owned company directors, and government officials, all have to be bribed all over again.

The hidden camera documantary "The ambassador" actually shows how easily you can set up shop in these kind of things. Money can literally buy any privilage in most parts of that continent.

OP here, I'm back.

I'm a pasty whitey, so I'm wondering how people of my background would work safely in Africa and not get killed? Wouldn't the locals target me?

Which African counties are the most racist against whites and which are the least?

The book has already been written, bribe the officials in opportunistic regions, keep them vigilant with respect to the populace, and bring in your 'foreign expertise' to 'aid the government'

Hurry up before China owns all the bases

He said he sees all his characters as Japanese.

He is more based on Ash if anything.

>Hungary?
Got my flags mixed up.
>maybe, 'you' recommended me desert punk?
Yup.
>I started on it but so far I'm displeased with the lack of grittiness, the violence is very ..eh cartoony.
A big part of it is very gag tier, but if you keep reading there's a pretty big twist that you might enjoy.
>It didn't pull me in for subjective reasons.
fair enough

But a lot of character's are explicitly dark skinned like Ganishka or fair like Griffith.
Their names aren't even Asian lmao.

>a Greek semi-humanoid started modern humanity

Wtf I love the Golden Dawn now

I will probably read more of it, but it will take an adjustment of expectations.
I was expecting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:desert edition for whatever reason, my imagination goes wild with very little.

>guts is white
>asian skin-tone, eyes, hair color

I seriously hope you guys don't believe this. Besides,
>he never grows facial hair

Why? So you can shit in their streets too?

I've always viewed it as Guts being the only asian in the series.
Him being birthed by a random white peasant is unexplainable tho.

Could he halfie maybe, hapas usually look asian with some white features, aka guts. You absolutely cannot convince me guts is not supposed to be the japanese self-insert for japanese readers though

Oh, I agree, he is very much that.

>I will probably read more of it, but it will take an adjustment of expectations.
Then something a little more up your alley might be Ushijima the loan shark.
It's a pretty fascinating manga cause the writer clearly knows his two cents about the shady underworld and the MC is just a small loanshark guy who's trying to make it big.
Pic related is right after he forced one of his clients into prostitution to pay back her debts.

Nah I'm just looking for a less dense environment. I wouldn't mind living off the grid. Living on the grid has brought me nothing but misery

I heard, there are guys who collect old furniture from polish trash bins pack it into marine container and ship to Ghana. Local nigga partner sells everthing the same day it arrives for the price of new Ikea stuff.

Botswana, Namibia, and Tanzania might be nice for you. They're very safe, very stable, developing quickly, and have low population density. Bostwana in particular has a similar standard of living to shitty slavic cunts (due in large part to the income inequality and AIDs rate, which shouldn't be an issue to you if you move there), is the best place in Africa for foreign investment, and has a 1st world-tier government.

Also you are in a place that is just really growing big. Also in a similar potion as Asia was nearly 50 years back.

You know how those guys in the Early American days who got so filthy rich and had huge influence in their area. Same here and on top of that a MASSIVE MARKET that waiting to be tapped, fuck ton of Africans have cellphones, smartphones, increased use of financial services and using modern day products.

>Africa seems cool and unexplored

It isn't.

I haven't explored it or know much about it , so yeah

Thanks for the suggestion user