because you feel them

because you feel them

because you feel them

because you feel them

because you feel them

because you feel them

because you feel them

Because it's just a black guy things lol

niggers are actually embarrassed to sound intelligent and coherent so they continually find ways to fuck with the english language and come up with retarded shit to say. It's easier for them to be niggers than people.

you just had to ruin it faggot

because you feel them

Like crime and welfare?

>implying anything was ruined
It wasn't funny in the first place

Nah, it's probably because

You feel 'em

It's like radio operators saying "over," or tapping "K" after a transmission.

because they felt you

>because you feel them
because you feel them

it was funny to me and to atleast 10 other people

because you feel them

it's a verbal tick, just like how white people always say "you know what i mean" after every sentence

XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(You) for originality

because you feel them

yknamin?

Beause simply saying "I'm a nigger." would be too on the nose.

Sapir-Whorf hypothesis.
African languages are more turned towards "feeling" than towards deduction.

>niggers are actually embarrassed to sound intelligent and coherent
This is actually true. I grew up in the ghetto in the deep south, and black kids who talk with good grammar and try hard in school are accused of "acting white" and they are ostracized from other blacks.

dumb peoples brain work on feelings

they will use and abuse of "i feel something something" "SOOOORRy" and "b-b-b-but"

That's why mixing of black and white neighboorhood is a good thing. It prevents whites from being too racist... and the blacks too.

because they do whatever they want. you feel me

I agree with you, in theory. I've lived in multicultural neighborhoods in NYC and it was awesome. But that's because it was all people who were trying to do better for themselves, and not gang-bangers and thieves. And it was cool experiencing a lot of different cultures, and people got along well.

I've also lived in neighborhoods that were close to black neighborhoods in the deep south and it sucked ass, because the blacks treat you like shit, and try to steal all your stuff.

you feel me?

Yeah, and the more the neighbourhood is mixed, the less gangbangers and thieves there is.
Never wondered why all blacks neighboorhood are just full of thieves, and all whites neighboorhood are just full of rednecks and methheads ?

fimmy, noamsain?

>I grew up in the ghetto in the deep south
>and they are ostracized from other blacks.

I'm calling bullshit.
Ostracized.
Nice try, Hartford.

It's real nigga shit. You wouldn't understand.

>Watching how niggers interact when the PoPo aren't around makes whites become racist
ftfy

>Huh, no, whites are racist because blacks are baaaaaad
Oh shit, I wonder why people on Sup Forums call themselves "Sup Forumstards"...

Because a lot of what the say comes from their feelings instead of using any logic behind thoughts.