Anyone able to translate this shit?

Anyone able to translate this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkō_ichiu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better yet, is this upside down. Jesus Christ I have to idea.

Pretty sure it says that OP is a faggot

Yup, its upside down.

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

i took japanese. it looks like it says your mom will die im her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post 3 times

Yup, Trump takes it up the ass

Says its a Dog

It says sorry I miscarried on your sheets

nigga its upside down

No shit Sherlock...

I don't know Jap but it's upside down. From the little Chinese I know, the second, large, character on the top (if right side up) is 1 the 4th looks like 8 and the lower left hand top character is gold.

"two wasn't enough"

As others have said, it's upside down.

The phrase reads right to left and says "hakkō ichiu," which translates to "eight threads, one roof."

Must be a pretty old flag, because that was a slogan during Japan's imperial era (1905-ish to 1945).

It has a couple meanings. The first is related to expansionism. The "eight threads" corresponds to the eight directions, and "one roof" signifies unification under the imperial government.

The second meaning corresponds to racial equality. The imperial government purported to hold the ideal that races are equal to one another. It seems hypocritical considering the fact that Japan committed many war crimes against the peoples that it subjugated, but this ideal was devised long before most of that happened and by people other than the ones committing those crimes.

The picture that I've attached is a group of fighter pilots in the Pacific gathering under a banner that reads "hakkō-ichiu."

It is a complex bit of history and I think it kind of shows how ideals become corrupted and how old national symbols can be revived for better or for worse.

You can read more on Wikipedia: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkō_ichiu

Where did you get this flag, OP?

If it's real, it must date to between 1940 (when the empire revived this phrase) and 1945 (when they lost the war — this phrase has always been associated with the failed empire since then and is definitely kind of a "no-go" today).

My grandmaw was going to give me one of these until she heard it was worth a measly $100

my grandfather pulled it off of a dead japs head and she fucking sold it for shekels I'm still fuckin pissed

"Ching Chong Potato"

You really got too much time on your hands, do ya?

It didn't take me long to type that, I just read about history quite a bit so I knew about this topic already, and I also speak Japanese.

Make all country one, we are the one.

Well aren't you just ridiculously helpful! Thanks user, very interesting.

I also studied Japanese, learned 3 things:
1 How to order a beer.
2 How to pick up chicks
3 How to explain that i didn't know she was 15
Fuck learning history, learn how to make it.