Post your face when you realize that people speaking italic languages are literally priding themselves on being roman...

>post your face when you realize that people speaking italic languages are literally priding themselves on being roman rapebabies unable to withstand the aggression and imperialism of the roman empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQXQEZtyNYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusitanian_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rapebabies
kill yourself

What happened to the original Latin people? Did they just became Romans?

Fuck medcucks

Meanwhile modern nordcucks take pride at destroying their own language and culture. To each his own tbqh

good post
medshits are just ar*bs in denial

spain birthrate: 1.27

They immigrated to Latin America

Lebanese people are phoenician so basically European while medcucks are non-white.

what did original french, portugese and spanish sound like before they got ROMED?

>italic
its called romance you turboautist

Probably something close to modern euskera youtube.com/watch?v=hQXQEZtyNYo

Some quick research (alright it was Wikipedia) tells me that Latium was essentially Rome's first conquest. They went from a loose association of city states united by a common culture to a Monarchy controlled from Rome. Movements and intermixing of peoples since then make it difficult to track, but I imagine most of the descendants of the ancient Latins are modern day Italians.

can you understand any of it?

OP you are so dumdum though...

You're speaking English.........

Which is.....

A language resulting from the raping of thee vikings....

So........................

You are a self-rape baby...........................

stop it magnus this hits home too much

>speaking a language makes me rapebaby
>i speak english therefore i am rnglish rapebsby

Fuck off semite

Nothing, literally alien. But most Spanish words that come from old iberian instead or latin, greek or arabic have a really similar euskera equivalent so the two are most certainly really related, if not the same thing.

Their written system was some weird clousterfuck of phoenician and greek letters and we wuz princess leia and shiet, that's all you need yo know.

Is it masturbation then ?
Lmao smoll virgin dane

>current year
>Speaking ""Indo-european"" language
You got cucked hard

We ARE the indo-europeans, my mongolian friend. The native Europeans got BTFO by us.

Basque-Iberism theory lost its popularity decades ago.

Didnt most of them speak celtish languages?

fuck off chicANO

literaler arab or chechen

>read half of some Wikipedia article
>misinterpret it
every Varg video ever

more like we intermixed with them

I heard people say european paganism was a synthesis of indo-european religion and native religion

besides I think pre-aryan europe would have been light skinned

Gone back to writing in runes yet lately, Hamlet?

>french
>Probably something close to modern euskera
spanish education everyone

>Mongrel americans shits not understanding the link between language and ethnicity

Just because your shitty 2/434 Norwegian 4/5 German 6/90 Scottish ancestors were all cucked into speaking the same language on your shitty new world continent

>he says, using the Latin alphabet and posting with a flag which has a Christian cross on it
>he says, while communicating in English rather than his own native language

WE

You had one fucking job, Decebal.

>be Nord barbarian
>praise murderous mentally ill black metal """""musician"""""
>worship trees

many such cases

post your face when danes are infact gauls that got germanicized

You're mainly R1b which comes from the Gaulish Cimbri and Teutones that spoke a Gaulish language wore Gaulish names, and worshiped Gaulish gods

>nordcucks
>not germanic rapebabies

You have a shitton of cro-magnon blood, nigga, and they were dark skinned. Who still look like their ancestors? The raped cro-magnons or the mediterraneans that just adopted the civilized etruscan culture via the romans?

They were mostly Celts so I guess they'd sound a little bit like Welsh, Gaelic or Breton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusitanian_language

>Spanish education

That's just wrong

>French gpt romed
Danish "education"

at least english is germanic

the germans have always been in the north

>implying they didn't get romed
French """"""education""""""

Are you retarded? Indo-Europeans came from the east and raped the shit out of cro-magnons in Scandinavia.

The entirety of Gaul got raped by the Romans. Your ancestors culture got wiped and the language is gone too. There is nothing left but the people.

>Gaul got raped
>somehow it concern the French

Nope

this.

cuck

Go pay your tax to my compatriot Bernadotte, shitskin

thats a nice normandy u got there

can i have it

Normandy ?

You mean the cucks that gave their daughter women to our kings so they didn't get genocided like the Goths ?

Normans were a minority and they were smart enough to cast away their nordic blood or else they would have been genocided

By the way no need to speak of the past, the French domination of Sweden is NOW and it isn't a little duchy but your ENTIRE COUNTRY

>the germans have always been in the north
This is what vargites really believe.

Modern day CENTRAL italians.

Remind also that Rome was born as etruscan-latin city

Reminder that modern "France" was founded by Celto-Brythons

Daily reminder that it's truly idiotic to larp as certain people with your stupid haploshit tests that you spend your mom's money on.
For all it's worth, your ancestor might've been simply a shitty peasant and nothing more.

Just because you belong to certain letter and number doesn't make you superior to anyone, you're still a beta cuck that will never achieve anything other than jerking yourself to death over haplomaps.

Reminder that your nobility, and that your queen is currently German

Reminder that you're so degenerate that ylou're ruled by women

>that your nobility
is French*

>etruscan-latin city
unlikely.

>This damage control
Ymdawelu, fy mrawd Celtaidd

>Ymdawelu, fy mrawd Celtaidd
pig disgusting

>muh ancient language

Sorry but i don't speak barbarian