Eurofag here. How is the wall doing? Is the wall finished ? Is he gonna keep his promise ?

Eurofag here. How is the wall doing? Is the wall finished ? Is he gonna keep his promise ?

Dude the wall is metaphorical

So it's not a physical wall so the mexicans can not floood the country ?

don't listen to that retard. wall is being built as we speak my man

The wall was just a salespitch to get the xenophobe vote. Nobody thought it was really going to happen.

Mexican here.

I don't mind about the wall as long as Amerifags pay for it.

Walls going up. Everybody loves a wall. Just like in neighborhoods, walls everywhere.

Mexico will pay in the end.

You'll pay one taco at a time. Not really sure of the taco to burger conversion rate.

But it did. Kek

I wonder if(perhaps) next president whos going to be lefty will tear the wall down.

We should put the wall into the constitution along with merit based immigration.

Thank you for funding NATO basically all by yourselves, so that we in europe can have free healthcare as well

As you know from the photo, the wall has some serious problems. No one could agree exactly where to build it or what it should look like. So as you see,it's not very good at keeping people out.

You're welcome. If north Korea falls through, we'll be looking for someone's ass to kick. Any suggestions?

How's the new EU military going to affect taxes? Is it free?

>US Pays 22.1% of NATO Budget; Germany 14.7%; 13 Allies Pay Less Than 1%

Really makes you think

last I heard there were some proto-type walls but I don't think they've chosen an actual build. you can't expect much from this country. we're too busy fucking our relatives and eating mayo.

wall would pay for itself in the reduction of illegals thus reduction in costs

then pull funds from sanctuary states and cities and use it to upgrade the wall, increase border patrol, and increase ICE funds to raid sanctuary states and cities

>Mexico will pay
>Give me $18 billion, America

When North Korea falls, I think it is time we all become friends.

The EU has no military, except maybe France. The little we have is practically free.

Oh it'll happen, but our liberals need to stop pushing for free entry and citizenship first.

Over $100billion a year for illegals. Our taxes benefit them. Kick the thieves out.

We can just tax western union payments sent to mexico.

Can't we go mess with Iran?

What will you do when the funding gets pulled from cities that allow guns? You do realize repubs wont be in charge forever correct?

Also, Shovels cost 10 bucks

Realize the wall isn't just a barrier. It is monitored and has sensors. Dig... go ahead. Hope you're in the tunnel when it's filled with concrete.

>compares the non existent right of states and cities to decide immigration affairs to the explicit second amendment

I'm sorry user I don't have discussions with the mentally disabled

Bull shit he just tweeted yesterday that it's real.

Query: Why not landmines?

Why? The counter-revolution has only just begun, give them a year or two before you bomb them back to Afghanistan-level

Mexico just needs to be nuked

it was proven US nukes are fake

Can't remove funding for following the 2nd ammendent. You can for breaking federal law.

Now give us the immigrants and you can have your weed back.

fucken kek

Valid point. But US military needs to blow off some steam.

punish illegal employers. wall not needed

can you provide some more info on that ?

he was begging mexico to pay for it after the election. they laughed at him. he is a moron. mexico will not pay for us to build a wall. congrats on cutting benefits for the elderly so that we can build a stupid wall. most immigrants come into this country legally then overstay their visa. the wall is pointless. also, it will have to go through mountains and rivers and towns. they are literally going to have to cut through small towns right on the border. we already have the most militarized border between two countries that are not at war. fucking racists.

I keked pretty hard at this

How about we take over Mexico. Easiest war ever, can drive tanks there.

Make it a protectorate, fix it up, put illegals back and build wall.

All in all this is just

Liberal judges won't. Build wall, kick out allow illegals. They're stealing from us.

keep the niggers out

ping pong un is launching missiles
china disabled US warships
mexico said fuck your wall
>mfw when drumpf gets smacked around by 3rd world leaders

Right. You mean dusting off the nukes? Heard Africa is supposed to double its population during this century, maybe DR Congo will do?

nope, dope. USA businesses love cheap labor

I doubt that it'll be done by the time his presidency is up and the next president will almost certainly be leftist, seeing as Hillary won the popular vote last election. A great idea but I doubt it'll come to fruition.

if you don't know don't ask

All I hear is "there's nothing we can do"

Fuck off. Wall and deport. We don't need them.

It's interesting how liberals support corporation's abuse of illegals.

except the US economy does need mexicans. because they do the jobs that your pansy ass is too weak to do and they do it better than you could ever do. they are hard workers while you sit and complain about breaking a nail.

liberal and conservative corps. be less dumb, please

Just don't send them food. They don't seem able to grow it themselves. Population will take care of itself.

They finished up testing the prototype designs from what I heard. I believe the Trump admin still has to select which prototype wall they want to use. Also some people in congress are snowballing the wall funding. So depends on how the next few weeks goes.

Once we get the wall built, can we throw the Pajeets over it? I'm sick of working with them.

Will be completed within his seven years.

let's test your theory.

We'll rapidly learn.

They
Are
Not
Needed

Conservatives want them gone. What do you think elected Trump, other that the crooked parties candidate?

Liberals like the sub class in the population.

>What do you think elected Trump
a bunch of braindead morons who soaked up every lie drumpf spouted
>nb4 hurr durr yer a hillery sporter
no, i am not

No, they migrate to Europe for food instead, and we have no walls. Please kill

No wall yet. Trump is now saying that Mexico will eventually pay for it out of the NAFTA income. Trump says he is a economics wiz cuz like "I'm a bidnus man" but doesn't have the basic knowledge that a trade imbalance doesn't mean that the Mexico government pockets that money. It goes in the wallets of thousands of Mexican entrepreneurs. What is he going to do, send them them all an invoice?

>Everyone who thinks differently than me is moron.

Dumbass.

hi, dumbass. i'm user

We have. Look what happened to the Georgia peach crop when they got rid of the immigrants.

Safer for everyone if we get them to fight each other.

Get some balls and sink boats coming over. Beef up Greece and Bulgaria and stop the mess.

My friend is a trucker and said she saw them working on it when she was somewhere around TX

>Launching missiles
At himself. Matter of time before NK gets creamed and you know it.
>China disabling ships
Source? Honestly can't find anything on this. Also China isn't really 3rd world.
>Mexico
They can say no all they want, in the end we are the more powerful nation. They don't stand a chance.

They need to pay more to harvest the peaches. We'll need to pay more to buy peaches.

He will build a wall with American tax dollars.

It isn't, though.

Sample panels have been built, construction on a wall in situ has not begun, and is unlikely to begin. The environmental impact statements alone could take a decade.

For now. Part of getting stuff done. Build it and then sell it.

are you really that inept at using the google?