First Putin and now Kim

>Official state-run North Korean newspaper DPRK Today ran an editorial today praising Trump as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidate.”
>“The president that U.S. citizens must vote for is not that dull Hillary but Trump, who spoke of holding direct conversation with North Korea,” the editorial said.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/north-korean-newspaper-endorses-wise-donald-trump-dull/story?id=39500755

You fags just don't get it that Trump will be your downfall and we are all looking forward to that.

Trump is literally lil kim

They endorse Trump. They know it has the reverse effect. Therefore they do not want Trump as president.

>yfw trump wins the nobel peace prize
go

>Trump pulls out of NATO
>Russia takes Europe
>Trump pulls out of SK
>NK/China takes SK

Geez i wonder why they support Trump

>who spoke of holding direct conversation with North Korea,”

Could it be that this is the humane treatment they always wanted instead of being demonized as a pariah, illegitimate state that must be wiped off the face of the planet?

>Germany warning us about a downfall
Toppest of keks.

Don't worry about it. They're gonna pay.

Why is this a bad thing?

Why should americans have to pay to protect Japan and South Korea?

Well, America also reaps the benefits of being the world's hegemon. However, tributes are also customary in that type of situation and none are being paid right now (probably only because the US refused to pay any to Britain on many occasions, but it's been a while now).

>implying it isn't a good thing to resolve tensions with North Korea
Not only will that reduce threat, but also give more cash to USA, not needing to worry about it. Wasn't it too long already that USA guards there and they all pretend they are cocks on guard.

>Trump will improve relations with Russia
>Trump is peacefully going to break open best Korea

I hope Trump is going to make a visit to Europe too.

ahahahhaha, oh wow.. It must be an honour to be endorsed by Kim Junh Chan

>DPRK Today ran an editorial today praising Trump as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidate

That pretty much guarantees Trump won't be President when even pig-boy endorses him.

DPRK Today is a fake news site nigger.

I can smell dprk will be great again

yeah, Trump will visit the Russian Empire (Formerly known as Europe) to meet with Tsar Putin

Jong il nigga raised a mighty fine son

uh huh nice meme bro. If you get all your information about great and powerful mother Russia from Sup Forums I can understand why you would believe that that would even be a possibility.

>what is the concept of allies?
>why would having allies be important?
Your in real life mentality is sipping through. The "I'm a loser who always does everything alone" mentality. Having allies around the world is actually a good thing, believe it or not.

It isn't resolving tensions with North Korea. They approve of him because Trump is a joke and they expect him to fuck up the US.
They are and will stay just as hostile as ever while smiling and nodding at everything Trump does.

I think this is a satire newspaper. I am guessing that abcnews has fallen for a ruse.

>Germany
>Talking about the downfall of ANY country

Pot calling the kettle black, to be honest. How's the mass rape by sand niggers Hans? New reich when?

So secretly these leaders love Obama?

>>Russia takes Europe

Nah.

Probably... I mean what has Obama done against NK during his time as president? Nothing really and they're happy with that.

The US has no external threats, so why should it have allies. After all, thats what alliances are for, mutual defense.

They are treated like a pariah due to human rights violations and bellicose behavior.

USA is at war for 200+ years. I don't think it's really the case where we can say Americans are innocent and Kim is a bad bad man. How is Trump going to fuck up USA more than it's current course? East is gaining, west is losing, that's a natural fact. Maybe we can just wait for American army to become Asian and brown and then realize they are actually attacking their own people.

You can preach to us when you start your race war, kraut.

Spaghetti nigger posting something reasonably intelligent, 10/10 would ravioli again.

The US has no external threats BECAUSE of its allies. If its relations with both Europe and East-Asia was bad, one wrong move that would irritate the world could create a coalition.

Probably. Obama wasn't going to mess with them. He's a "nice", browish president put in place to hopefully facilitate pacifying the brown people in the middle east. He definitively wasn't supposed to start trouble in SE Asia on top of that.

Oh God first Putin, now this. The cucks are going to be peddling this for all eternity. Maybe they'll make up some "Axis of Evil" type term to describe the unholy Trump-Putin-Kim alliance.

USA is everywhere and they will become everything eventually. When you are everywhere, like for example Rome, you eventually become a slave yourself.

as opposed to our PC 4th Reich led by fuhrer Merkel? Sign me up

Russia and USA were the greatest tag team of all time. It would be a blessing if Russia conquered the rest of Europe.

I wonder why all US enemies love him. Really makes you think.

Because he would pull the US from South Korea and make an invasion viable you idiots

A coalition to do what? You don't seem to understand, invading the United States is not an option for any current or future world power. Nuclear war is not an option for any current or future world power.

A military coalition is a joke, an economic one both unfeasible and equally amusing considering the vast amount of resources, land, and industry that has yet to be harvested within the USA itself.

We don't need you all, you need us.

Other than backstabbing your allies, the loss of human life, oppression of millions and the blow to democracy? North Korea would double in size and manpower.

Your delusional sense of superiority will be your downfall on the longrun, if you truly believe you don't need the rest of the world to keep your economy going.

They would be idiots not to pay, due to this simple reality

>inb4 Squirrel and Hedgehog have an episode starring Trump to Make America As Great As Best Korea

See: Stupid fucking faggot.

It's not about nuclear war, it's about crazy people blowing up nuclear weapons, but so far only crazy people were Americans. It's really interesting how a country that is constantly at war, was the only one nuking other countries is telling the world who's crazy.

Why do I hate North Korea, again?

Flip the posts around, but it's still true.

OP is a fag and took a fake news site article as fact and is having an autism at the board.

IT'S HAPPENING

Unfortunately history tells me this won't end well for Trump. Hope I'm wrong

Would be nice if our "allies" actually acted like fucking allies for once. Your country is one of the wealthiest out there but refuses to pay their 2% in NATO, expecting US to foot the bill. Come the fuck on.

There's no resource the United States is lacking. Trump, and the current trend of the right, is moving to make nation-states more self-sufficient. Eventually the world will have to wake up and accept that we won't do it for them, and the world is already in the process of that.

On the other hand, you claiming that not being at the center of the world stage would suddenly create a world of hostile powers is paranoid, and much more delusional and requires much greater belief in the superiority of the United States then anything I've said.

Truman was right and you're a commie.

Because its human rights violations, Korean war, and the communism thing

You do realize that North Korea is a buffer for China and they don't want to share a border with a very pro western South Korea. You really should.

Until China gets sick of them or North Korea becomes a bigger threat than China, they are really only go to do sanctions. Which has been ongoing and escalating.

>I don't think it's really the case where we can say Americans are innocent and Kim is a bad bad man

As ridiculous as it sounds, it quite literally is.

That's bullshit. Allies aren't what's keeping us safe, it's nukes.

>Hope I'm wrong

I hope so too but the protests at his rallies keep on showing how many rabid savages are against him.

Not an argument.

Well, I guess I'm now a Hilldawg. She'll keep us safe from the evil North Koreans!

There is a some graffiti of Trump and Putin open mouth kissing that refers back to some Berlin Wall graffiti with communist leaders on it.

So probably.

>NK is in SE Asia

kek

KEK

Not really. If they actually attack we would still rape them. We just shouldn't be paying for passive protection. relations with Korea must improve, they have nukes now and we need to focus on the Arab menace and their nukes.

That's bullshit. Nukes aren't what keep us safe, it's the world economy making attempts against our interests not profitable and fuckmassive projection of force in the form of our navy.

Nah

Trump can make a deal with Kim.

International trade for their nukes tests and nuke production among closing the forced labor centers.

Trump can also ask a military base next to Russia and super rare mineral metals that only China and NK has in large quantities.

Thats it. Now I'm a Cuckmissle!

You previously claimed that pure economic isolationism would work for the United States because of its land, resources and industry. This has been previously tried and practiced in South American nations with land big enough to make it feasable, however it allways failed and they were forced to open their borders for trade to avoid bankruptcy. Now if we take a look at your trade deficit, last year at 40.4 billion dollars and then your claim that an economic coaltion woudl be 'amusing', I wonder what's really the amusing part here.

But back to the original point, because this was about your claim that the USA does not need allies, I guess technically you don't NEED allies, but would you rather live in a place where you're cut back hard on goods, services, limited in variety and high in prices, while the rest of the world trades with each other and prospers, or would you rather live in a place where you do uphold allies and continue to let your economy grow at the expense of paying for some embassies and stationed armies?

Grease your asshole, kraut. Your free ride is over.

*Trump and Boris Johnson

>Trump can make a deal with Kim.
oh like he's made a deal with Paul Ryan?

dudes a fraud get over it

So, two of the biggest thorns in our side for the last several decades have displayed a willingness to work with President Trump but not Hillary, and people are trying to act like this is a bad thing?

US exports is less than 10% of our GDP.

The protectionist model has historically worked for the US and after it was dismantled. China now practices the same protectionist model in addition to playing trade wars.

Ask Germany to protect you, Swamp Germany.

Oh wow, there is more than one. That sure is something.

He must really resonate in former soviet states for some reason.

>backstabbing your allies
Everyone in NATO is required to spend 2% of their GDP on their military. Guess how many of them actually do? 5. The US, Greece, Poland, Estonia, and the UK. The rest of the members of NATO can fuck right off when they mention that the US no longer defending them for charity is backstabbing. You'll pay up or you'll be left defenseless.

GB, Canada, and Australia should seek to form a stronger relationship with the US while leaving the EU. We should stick together if only because of our language and common heritage. The rest of Europe needs to figure out how the fuck to take care of itself.

SK and Japan have expressed interest in improving their own military capabilities, so I'm sure Trump-esque negotiations in the region will go over very well.

>less than 10% of GDP
Impying that's a small amount of your GDP, that's big enough that you will feel that pretty hard, on the expense of what? It's basic economic 101 that 2 countries that trade 2 different goods will both prosper more and enjoy more goods, due to efficiency.

And that's just exports, how will you make up for the 40 billion dollars worth of imports you previously enjoyed?

And again, on the expense of what? Just to be contrarian and different?

not 40, 217 billion my bad.

> Hur dur, a candidate who wants to negotiate instead of sanction their enemies and wage war.
>Hur dur, that's bad for you user.

Good job you disgusting subhuman shit eater and goat fucker muslim, eat a whole pig and die on your own feces you fucking supreme gaylord faggot

"No external threats" says the citizen of a country that publicly, and against vast international outcry, under Bush led an invasion to a country without the support of the United Nations backing.

Round about 2005, a huge portion of the world wanted American blood spilled, because the WTC was a papercut, and the response was a spear.

I quite like America in a number of ways, but internationally, you are going to be reviled in some circles for the next 30 years (internationally speaking) for stuff like this.

Bush gave the world the excuse they needed to attack America for its own aggression, if they were looking for it.