Could this be the first actually good season of American Horror Story?

Could this be the first actually good season of American Horror Story?

No

Last night's ep was pretty fucking great actually.

It's been actually kind of thrilling, when even the more entertaining seasons have been bogged down by boring drama.

This one actually has horror throughout the whole thing. It just keeps getting better. Horror kino

The real Butcher is scary looking to boot.

it's set on Roanoke?

Are they dealing with the Croatoa mystery?

Yeah, but not so much in solving the mystery but the after effects of discovering it

Does anyone have a good picture of her?

>American Horror Story S6
>it's actually horror, consistently even
What is Ryan Murphy thinking

>Matt actually fell for dirty, greasy, hillbilly witch

What the fuck?

She's a witch, user.
Clearly spooked his penis

WTF? This season is so fucking bad, i really felt disgusting watching the last episode, omg, horrible actuations, horrible story, nothing makes sense.

A rock could write a better script, seriously, what the fuck happened?

It was bad before they but them in the house, but after this, holy shit, things get so much worse, i can't believe this is AHS.

If you prefer this season then others, you are baiting.

t. "Coven was the best season"

>try to get into american horror story since its all people post
>can barely get halfway though s1

They'll need to do a lot to make up for the wholly lacklustre beginning, but if they carry on like they have these last few eps and raise the bar a bit they could achieve a full season of AHS that is actually above average.

Season 1 is the least shit one, but it's still pretty shit.

I think the contrast with the first half of the season makes it better already.

Seeing the "real" Ghosts makes how clearly it was sanitized kinda funny.

S2 is the only one worth watching desu

She did a mid-coital vulcan mind meld. There's no purer form of love, unless if she did it with Shelby.

You are a pleb.

It's not so much all of the first half, some of it was alright (for AHS standards), but the first two (or three) episodes were absolute trash.

Pure easy street compared to Hotel and Freak Show's first few episodes.

Can't remember too well, but wasn't Krusty only in the first few Freak Show episodes? That alone makes them better than the rest of the episodes without him.

To be fair most of the ghosts from S1 just wanted normal lives and didn't really go out of their way to kill people besides the freak baby.. S06 has this blood magic pact thing going where they are supposed to be enslaved to the witch and the butcher after death
In S01 I can only recall the burned woman looking actually dead besides the head shot wound on the doc wife's face, most ghosts just chose to look like when they were alive

No, its was the worst, but this is pretty much worse.

No way you liked this shit, maybe you are so fucking dumb that you accept whatever, comon, why in the hell they will comeback to the house, holy shit. The blonde bitch killing her ex was so fucking shit, all this confusing story and his shit characters.

Plase, tell me you are joking, It's just me seeing this horrible plot in S06? I'm really thinking that the director/producter is passing to a mental illness so that why he is fucking up this season.

Black glasses went back to find the witch because white bitch cheated on him. White bitch went back to try and get back together with black glasses. Black lady went back to prove her innocence because everyone thinks she killed black ex-husband. Combine that with the fact they survived the first time.

I mean more like when we see the "Real" Ghost of the french guy in the last episode.
Rather than the effete and verbose version from the first half it is a feral beast.

The fact that Matt's sister says that they "think" it wants stuff means that it probably never talked to begin with.

Worst reasons i have ever seen, really. If were you, would u come back for something like that?

It's a horror story.
People are supposed to get into situations that will get them killed/

don't need to be so ridicolous at this point

Out of all the reasons that horror has ever used, going back to clear a name and to win back a loved one ranks as no where near ridiculous.

Last night was the best ep of the season.

Nigger there have been worse reasons for doing basically anything and everything in every previous season.