What cunt would pay out their asses to pay for this shit?

What cunt would pay out their asses to pay for this shit?

I don't know why someone would pay to pay for something either.

Well, this user is unable to read.

Cunts would, mentally stable human beings wouldn't.

so easy to pick up girls with supreme tbh

>pay out their asses to pay for
I can read just fine.

I hate paying loads for clothes.
I just bought a hoodie for £12 and I'm more than happy with it.
I only end up spilling red wine on it, or falling off my bike drunk and ripping/get blood stains on them so fuck it, not worth spending £199 on something I can get for a tenner just so I can look good to other fuckboys.

It’s only $178 dollars. Lol.

I remember about 7 years ago give or take, Supreme was cheap shirts you'd get from zumiez and other faggy stores at the mall. What happened?

Fucking this.

Paid $100 for a cap and a shirt for a surf brand. Never again. Especially when I can go to Kmart and get something similar for a 5th of the price and of similar quality. Even second hand shops have some decent shit

i like it

Whats a Kmart?

Well basically faggpts were buying their shit cheap which led to increase in sales and BOOM they jack up their prices

A discount store in Australia. Lots of cheaply made shit but their clothes aren't much different to surf shops

>trying to prove he can read by quoting OP
gj

>pay out their asses to pay for...

if you running it for something better...

R u me?

Feel you user gf likes me to get the expensive shit but I always just get drunk and spill shit or ruin it

got this one for retail last December. slow typers gtfo. selling it though bc i dont see what would look good with it.

It's never the price, it's the design always.

I wanted to make money and buy expensive stuff, but then I realized buying well designed cheap thing is less cognitive afford.

And also they do not even have own font.

Also. Obey is better thing than wearing supreme label.

And also, I know how much the cloth costs, and I am not getting anything worse, if I buy the clothes and sew it my self, in that much of time.

>not buying 1:1 fakes from china for cheaper

fuck off op

Have America tought off the fact, that if somebody pays Chineese like $500 dollars, they are doomed to be obsolete country with nocontroll even about it self?