ITT: Movies the English will never understand

ITT: Movies the English will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojBwASARAzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Movies people who speak English will never understand
ftfy

>because the English learn history in school

The British say the movie is inaccurate, but history is written by those who've hanged heroes.

English kids in school aren't taught about the atrocities the empire committed against the scots, irish and indo-asian colonies

>the scots

Lmao like what

Highland Clearances, etc.

They were committed by low land Scots, not English

YEARLY REMINDER "the scots" got raped and pillaged long before Africa.america,india etc.

>it was filmed in my country
>scotcucks are mad at this for some reason
100% agree
t. Irelad

American Beauty
American Psycho
American Pie
American History X
Captain America
Wet Hot American Summer
Team America
American Werewolf in London

500 years of theft, rape and murder. tbqh you faggots deserved Brexit. Fucking English

Kek. Do you even history?

>500 years of theft

Lmao this is what scots believe, your Scottish """council""" still can't resist the millions London is sending to you tho

Evidence please.

Besides, all the whining from butthurt sheepfuckers more than balances out any crimes the English might have committed.

underrated

OY YA ENGLISH ARE FOOK'D, GIT FOOK'D ENGLISH!!!

Actually I'm from the US. I just know not to trust the English thanks to historically accurate Braveheart.

Didn't Scotland willingly join with the English Monarch to create the UK in 1707

THE PEASENTRY OF scotland "willingly" being butt raped for 200 years by English,lords

top kek.

Not the Scottish populace, a handful of impoverished lowland lords. Scotland as a country was very much against it, as was England.

Also the "English Monarch" was also the Monarch of Scotland, and came from a Scottish family. The monarchy had nothing to do with it, they'd had the same monarch for 100 years at that stage. You've really fudged your chronology.

Also not the UK, the new state was called Great Britain, the UK wouldn't be formed until 100 years after that, after Ireland was forced into it.

England was even keen on it - it was like accepting Greece into a pact due to Scotland blowing all the money on trying colonise Panama (and shitting themselves to death in the process).

The only reason was because England was tied of Scotland teaming up with France like at the merest whiff of English civil discontent or over-stretched foreign ventures.

So perfidious.

>you faggots deserved Brexit

The Scotcuck reveals himself.

Yes, we "deserved" it. We voted for it, you fucking retard.

How very typical of the Scotcuck. You say we "deserve" what we voted for, and you find this an insult? How very typical, that the Scotcuck will also vote "No" on his 3rd fucking independence referendum, but whine and cry about his English masters for the rest of time.

How also very typical of the Scotcuck to say "If we leave, we'll rejoin the EU." As if to imply that the moment you pull my superior English shaft out of your arse, you'll shove the EU's tiny brown one up there.

And the moral of this is, Scotland always needs a cock up its arse. Like a good little, conquered whore.

I look forward to your retort, my heroin using, grandmother stabbing, battered mars bar eating, skirt wearing leftist surrender monkey.

so basically a load of rich cunts vying for power over the unwashed masses, forming alliances far and wide with other rich entitled cunts who can help get them the most power wealth etc.

hmmmmmmm

though i like Based Mel, Braveheart is historically inaccurate pander to Scots.
youtube.com/watch?v=ojBwASARAzo

Reminder that Scotland failed as a State before the English bailed them out in 1707, and that the Scottish Enlightenment and growth in all aspects after 1707 were wholly consequences of the Act of Union.

>Wahh wahh we fought a lot in the Middle Ages

England and Scotland were never as great apart as they were together. Scotland benefited from the Empire just like all parts of the Isles.

Braveheart was super inaccurate but the movie itself is pretty enjoyable. Can't wait for Hacksaw Ridge.

Always thought Rob Roy > Braveheart desu.

does mel not like the english or what?

>ITT: Movies that the Non-English will never understand

true, except Hacksaw is supposed to be pretty accurate.