Whats youre choice of drugs?

Whats youre choice of drugs?

I tried crack last night, not worth it if you ask me.

marijuana. favorite drugs are pot, nitrous, percocet, mushrooms, DXM, amphetamine, and seroquel

Maybe i just fucked up when i made it.

nice try FBI

Caffeine for legal productivity. That's all.

what is nitrous and percocet?

N2O, nitrousoxide, gas

Nitrous is a short-acting anesthetic gas. Percocet is the brand name for oxycodone, an opioid painkiller.

fuck opiates had fucking hard battle with them over it now. sticking to weed alcohol for now

Best drug = alcohol

You know it guies but you don't wanna admit it

Is it like Poppers or Rush?

It is good tbh. Nice duration, nice effects depending on your “dosage“.

i agree with you there. easy to control. Best nights iv had were fueled by booze

Seroquel? You can get high on that? Ive only used it once and it was just for a amp come down.

Also my drug of choice is amphetamine

>positves
>cheap, always available, very good productive high, if you know your way around it you wont get caught even when tweeking your ass off, virtually no withdrawls, lasts long but not too long, the only reason i passed college classes, less autism, being able to socialize.

>Negatives
>comedown is shit, high heart rate, high blood pressure (causes head aches if it gets bad)

>neutral
>cant sleep (good if you want to stay awake bad if otherwise), jitters, talkitiveness.

I like nitrous, poppers (not gay), and ephedrine.

Opiates and benzos are amazing of course, but I don't use them recreationally due to dependency.

Cocaine is okay, but fuck the crash, legal risk, and price.

btw, been taking ephedrine daily in small doses for nearly 5 years (with a few month break to ensure no dependence).

If you think about it, most drugs are reall shitty in terms of duration:
>coke: wayy to short, absolutely not worth it
>mdma, amphetamines: alright
>lsd: too long for my taste
>dmt: could be longer
>alcohol: easy to dose, if you keep drinking you can go all night or stop and be back to normal after a few hours

How about changa?

you are me
but add weed
~1g/day for 30 years
proper plan ensures that you're alive for decades of partying
*no booze*
*no cigs*
you should see my friends(my age) who violated those last two advices

It's pretty dope, better than just dmt.

Nicotine

Opions on salvia divorum?

Last time i smoked changa on a bong was very strange, i was freezing cold but some spots on my body was burning hot

Weed, alot of it. Once a year mushrooms and mdma

Anyone have tips for sleeping after an lsd peak? I wont be able to drop until like 7pm tomorrow so I cant drop early enough to sleep at a decent hour. I heard melatonin can help? Maybe alcohol?

Man i just really really like weed, a little too much. I'm having to cut down a lot now because when i get weed all i wanna do is get stoned. I mean i like mdma and shrooms but that ain't something you can just do every week/day.

Dude you won't be able to sleep if your tripping. Like if you need to sleep or have shit to do, don't drop acid. Wait until you have time and a nice setting, psychedelics aren't something you should just take when your bored. Like make a plan around the trip ffs.

lsd comedown makes me really uneasy. Alcohol helps a bit for sure.

acids my favorite even though i have a love hate relationship with it

I dont have work the next day so the plan is to trip overnight. I just hate not getting enough sleep. I dont have a lot of opportunities to trip so I have to take what I can get

Underage detected.

Weed, but mainly I consume it in edible form. Literally best high to me and no side effects! Aside from the extreme dryness, major low bloodshot eyes, and giggling at anything you see, but other than that it's the best.

Dude I'd just sleep during the daynor whatever. Post trip weridness is just part of the deal, though i will add what you do and where you do it is really important. Like if you watch cool movies somewhere comfortable or go trip in the woods, you'll have a good time. But its always a bad idea to trip somewhere there is a bad energy/vibes, like a prison cell or some shitty apartment.

Drop at 7 and you could probably fall asleep around 5am, I get restless in my sleep on psyches and you sweat alot too, so you'd still probably wake up around elevenish

Pot for sure. My folks gave me these cartridges they got from friends of theirs
>the future of pot smoking
>the absolute state of pot smoking

Nitrous oxide - a dissociative gas that can produce euphoria and sedation.

Percocet - Combination of oxycodone (opioid) and paracetamol/acetaminophen ("Tylenol"). Oxy gets you high.

There's only one right answer: shrooms

Heroin, Oxys, MDMA, LSD, and pot

No drinking or cigarettes though, thats high school habit junk

i took a third of a 200ug tab on a monday night with college next day and was fine for college and got to sleep at 5am. Dropped at 8:50

In denial, son. All of it is junk, but if you just don't care, it isn't to you. Heroin is shitty as hell for your health. Be careful with MDMA and oxidative stress, and LSD bad trips/set/setting.

wasnt properly tripping though

The environment im tripping in is fine. I've tripped here many times before and never had a bad trip. Probably just going to listen to music and then go for a walk outside. Might watch a movie as well. Im just not ready for the comedown at a strange hour

Walk outside? Be careful... Don't go outside while coming up and don't walk somewhere you don't know. Even familiar places can seem unfamiliar on psychs, so imagine a place you don't know for shit.

weed weed and weed

just get a trip sitter, a close mate is best

I take LSD and x rarely mostly for faggy spiritual reasons lol but yeah the opiate habit hits my wallet hard and probably isnt too healthy

I plan on taking what I believe to be 200ugs if this makes any difference

i always go for a walk when coming up, i get restless as im coming up

holla holla holla holla

thats a decent amount which might leave you with no sleep, try a half maybe but its up to you as you might not get the full experience

I spent a week on Miami beach binging acid, mdma, liquor, coke and perks

I encourage you all to have fun but stay safe, have the time of your lives

weed
>>you guys have a drug problem

Yeah well i mean that comedown is part of the experience. It cannot be avoided, i mean weed sometimes can help sometimes it doesn't. Point is if your gonna trip ballz you might feel funny after. If you don't want that don't trip, its pretty simple.

Also, it was mind warpingly beautiful and I had probably 1000 meaningful conversations with strangers while massivly under the influence. It was surreal being from virginia and whatnot

It give me bad belly hurt all night

ha ha i laughed ok thanks bye

If you can id recommend going on a camping trip with a mate or 2 and dropping, thats what i did for my first time and was amazing. No one who would know my family so nothing to make me nervous about going walking out and about

More like fag detected, poppers are used exclusively by faggots.