Thoughts on rimjobs?

thoughts on rimjobs?

I personally like giving and receiving, just don't go too deep in there

Feels good man. Payed three hookers so I could have my cock, balls, and ass sucked at the same time. Probably the best nut in my life.

prefer to give rather than receive. other than that they are not too exciting

They are fucking awesome both give and receive.

Love eating (clean) girl ass.
I wouldn't make my worst enemy give me a rim job. My anus is just as hair as my fuccin head. I clean the ever loving shit out of it became the idea of walking around with shit caked on that carpet disgusts me but still....
It's just so much hair that there's a 0% chance of my girl enjoying it which is a turn off.

Did they continue sucking when you nut or did they stop like retards? I always prefer them to go a little slower when I'm not and keep going for like a minute

Why not shave it? It feels fucking disgusting to have hairy ass or cock for they are never completely clean at all. Sex is much better without hairy intimates.

* When I nut

I have and I agree, I love the feeling but it's just such an itchy nightmare when it grows back.
My hair is very thick and coarse with TONS of follicles.
You could skin my rectum area and make socks.

Dude, shave
You're fucking missing out

Found the Nigger

Nope. German and Swedish and Cherokee.
My beard is, paradoxically, patchy and thin lol.

Fucking disgusting.

why?

>german swedish cherokee
did you know we're all related to niggers as well?

they're shitty,

It's great. I don't think you have to shave, but i don't let my girl do it unless i just showered

if you say so. I'm not from Sup Forums so my genes (as opposed to what I literally do with my life) don't really fucking matter to me, lol.

They kept sucking since I paid for an hour. I had to ask the cocksucker to just lick the shaft and share with the ballsucker because the head was super sensitive after the turbo nut I had just enjoyed.

how much did it all cost?

It was in Amsterdam and it was cheaper than usual because I got all black girls (I'm a fan of the choco taco anyway). Top quality negresses, definitely not the crack whores you might find in shady places with illegal prostitution.

It was 120 euros for an hour, so multiply that by 3 and convert it to burgers. Well worth it.

Nothing quite like tongue punching a fart box as long as it's clean

Gay as fuck.

germany and sweden is full of niggers -> 99 % chance u are a niggger

I don't want her to do it (as well as swallowing) although I know she doesn't mind. I don't want people I love to lick parts I don't love.

Love to give them and receive

My favorite fetish and something I hope to receive one day, love the idea of a girl going back and forth between my nutsack and butthole.

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

It is hot. I like seeing a white girl rim some nigger ass.

I'm not to interested in experiencing. I love tongue punching my gals fart box, but I've just never had the notion to try it

>be me
>17, guybot, junior in high school
>been dating girl for a year or so now
>wanna try to get my ass eaten
>girl doesnt want to
>i somehow convince her
hellyeah.wav
>i go wash my ass
>come back, assume position
>she begins to lick my asshole
>feels weird but kinda good
>feel a rumble in my tummy
ohshit.dll
>fart quite loudly in her face before i can stop it
>she stops, horrified look on her face
>i spent 5 minutes trying to convince her that she was just hearing things
>she went home
>we didnt break up
>been supressing this horrible memory for years

mfw ill never get my ass eaten again

Feels GREAT! Tastes BAD.

My gf does this and she cannot get enough of it. She loves rimming my ass and i try to maintain a smooth bottom since that is her preference to it.

Love when my girlfriend does it. I like her to stick her tongue in deep. She usually doesn't like receiving any oral though, so less work for me I guess.

Disgusting why not just become a shiteater already?

Always liked the idea of receiving one. Gave a couple already but never dared to ask to receive.
Should always be shaved and cleaned though.

I'll be kind because you may be 15. Find a girl you really love and make her eat out your shitter without feeling like a dick. I bet you can't.