Going to a state psych hospital in a few hours for Suicidal and homicidal thoughts. Any body got any tips?

Going to a state psych hospital in a few hours for Suicidal and homicidal thoughts. Any body got any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssbythesea.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deny everything about the bodies.

Just say, "You won't find them, not that i did it anyway."
And you will have fucking good time watching them panic.

Stop seeking attention and try to get better.

They will be doing their best to stop you from killing yourself. Do not listen to them.

Prepare for boredom. Been in ur situation OP. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Are you a misanthropist? Who are these people that you have homicidal thoughts about? Are these serious and have you attempted them?

go and never come back to b and stay off the internet. your welcome

Start with not killing yourself or others perhaps?

OP here. The police are here to pick me up they did paper work and ivced me. Wish me luck anons

>lose your shit
>free ativan

I was thinking of flipping out any ways to get a haldol and Ativan shot

why don't you rent a car and crash it into a tree before you go? Then get buffalo wings at a local pub. Get some ranch sauce, and blue cheese. Don't drink beer, just get an ice water.

Bring books, or a phone with some music and games on. Been in a mental hospital for 8 months last year due to paranoid schizophrenia and attempting to become an hero. Boredom is the worst part about it all.

do they have wifi? lol

No they didn't, not where I was.
Had to go to the main hall and pay for a hotspot

Op here. I’ll try to post pics if I can. Or I’ll make a new thread with them. Wish me luck anons

probably this. careful how far you go, you may not be able to get back.

Was thinking of checking myself into one just to get the fuck away from it all.

To anyone that’s ever been:

Will I be allowed to be on my cell phone at any time?

Internet?

What kind of food do they serve? How often?

What is a typical day like? What fills the hours?

Is there a gym? How long can you use it every day? Do you get to use it every day?

>Was thinking of checking myself into one
It doesn't work like that. It's not a hotel.

Yes, it does.

Bring lots of good books.

If you say you have suicidal thoughts you can basically check yourself in no problem.

No cell phone

No internet

Shit food 3 times a day

Either walking in circles, watching TV, or reading

No gym. There was a once weekly cardio thing at mine.

Basically it's incredibly dull, and surprisingly expensive. I'd get a cheap motel somewhere if I wanted to get away from it all.

And note that the one I was at is considered pretty high quality. These are the best possible conditions.

Oh and I forgot the group therapy sessions with 15+ suicidal miserable people talking about how their life is shit for 4 hours a day

Thanks. It sounds so appealing.

I'm talking about a state psych hospital like OP's going to. Not some getaway for rich kids.

the one ive been to we couldnt, same with the internet, shitty food, either watch tv and do some random shit, we didnt have a gym. my mother took me when i was having a fuck ton of problems and she thought itd help but it didnt. this was a while ago and it still fucked me up. i honestly dont recommend going to one, just get a therapist and or a psych.

Been to a state psych, it was like a hotel. I went there completely psychotic and just said that I need to be here right now and they took me in without question

>it was like a hotel
Oh? You could leave when you wanted to?

You must go to shit hotels

See; you fucking idiot. It’s impossible not to get in a hospital.

i went to a pretty nice one and it was still bad.

no internet

you can call your family once a day to on a phone next to the nurses desk.

no cigarettes (there was a nice guard who would sometimes share one with me)

mine had good food cause he apparently used to be a chef for Dolly Parton but im guessing most are shit.

we were all so high on the pills they gave us we just napped in chair between 'activities' but we couldn't actually sleep or go to our rooms so they'd get on to us.

no gym, we went out about 30 mins a day in a fence.

a few hours a day of boring ass whinny fuckers cry about their life.

I could go outside when I wanted to, even go shopping. I could use my phone when I wanted but I had to attend therapy or they would kick me out.

Also krautfag, suck it

Participate in all group activities. It gives then a chance to watch you and gets you out sooner

lol sucks to be you. I told my psych Wednesday about hearing voices again telling me to hurt people and my self. I even started yelling at her and the voices to shut up and went on a rant accusing her of spying on me. She just talked with me till I was reasonably calm and sent me home with some Ativan and an increase in my antipsychotics.

ssbythesea.com/
heres where i went. though i was 17 when i went so i had to be with the kids. my friend went a few years ago as a adult and the only differnece was that they let him sleep when he wanted as long as he got up for group therapy. still no phone, internet, gym or cigs.

No you aren't so quit being a bigger faggot than you already are.

Yea American psych wards are some where between prison and daycare, but with less rights