Official Laugh at Machinegirl Thread

>make constant anti-white posts
>go to Chicago to play in front of 10 people
>the local diversity steals all your shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:machin3gir1&src=typd&lang=en
washingtonpost.com/national/tennessee-church-shooting-suspect-had-previous-run-ins-with-police/2017/09/25/2e913a76-a22c-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/10/what_the_white_mass_shooter_myth_gets_right_and_wrong_about_killers_demographics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was a Sup Forums memer?

you know i may be just a dumbass tripfag
but why would u keep your laptops in a van???????????

he's a dedicated antifa.

>b b but the history of marginalization and the lack of funding to the blah blah and the systemic racism that perpetuates the blah blah
>tfw privileged white male with expensive stuff
>"I deserved to get robbed"

>implying any of this is wrong

>lose tons of shit probably costing thousands
> :/

>implying they aren't subhumans who've been a cancer on every civilization they've ever infested

t. insecure pol browser

Ah shit thats a bummer, i dont care for political affiliations
Ive seen machine girl twice and theyve played killer sets

LMAO

Kek. Prove me wrong. Go ahead, I'd honestly like to see you try.

I'll bet you believe that African nations are perpetual shitshows because of evil white colonialism.

>Sup Forums
Hardly

>machine girl
>not an actual woman
somebody do something like send it to grimes idk!!

hell of a thread already fellas

you know i may be just a dumbass henchman
but why would u shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane???????????

>”kek”
>spacing
>”cancer”
>”debate me”
there’s zero chance you’re not fresh from reddit

THIS is trumps america!!

no?

why wouldn't you?

Egypt
Kush
Mali

a lot of loyalty for hired men amirite?

why would you keep a viable item like that out of your eyesight? especially in a area you're not familiar with. Keep it in your backpack or the hotel/room you're staying in.
thought it was common sense that people break into cars in rough neighborhoods

Wut

twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:machin3gir1&src=typd&lang=en

wew

There's three extremely successful African civilizations

DUDE KUSH LMAO

>cant bring friends

>in america
key words

kush no longer exists and couldnt invent the wheel

mali is a shithole

>egypt
WE WUZ KANGS

>park to walk around or eat food or some shit
>come back to shit stolen
Would you really go all the way back to your hotel just to drop off a laptop?

not v. nuanced but he's right

>fuck jack white
WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM

backpack???????

he's kind of a tryhard fag

Hi Matt how are you?

Black people commit >50% of gun violence in the USA, despite being 15% of the population.

White people are underrepresented as a % of mass shooters, and the only group statistically more peaceful than whites are Asians.

>thinking I'm talking about Mali the country
jesus dude cmon I know your racism is built on fragility and insecurity but you can do better than bullshit straw man arguments
You said black people were a plague on every civilization they touched and I gave you three civilizations where that's explicitly not the case

>Egypt
Heh, not lately. And what is different about Egypt and, say... Ghana. I'll wait.

>Mali
By what standards has Mali been "extremely successul"?

>not v. nuanced but he's right
Black people commit >50% of gun violence in the USA and white people are underrepresented as a % of mass shooters.

every single white guilt faggot should be executed

i lived in ghana for 4 months. they had a kfc and cheaper 4g data plans then american

idk i'd probably have enough faith in my car's security not to do that. but that's why I don't live in chicago.

>White people are underrepresented as a % of mass shooters
Where are you getting that? Every mass shooter I can think of is a white guy.

africans could not even invent the wheel or a written language until exposed to europe / the middle east.

>Egypt
>black
Hahahahahahaahahaahahaah
>he unironically believes this

Mansa Musa was by some calculations the richest man in history if that doesn't make the Malian empire extremely successful idk what does

sigh
Europeans could not even invent paper before being exposed to asia

>Where are you getting that? Every mass shooter I can think of is a white guy.

That's because you will never learn about the mass shooters who aren't white. Did you know about this one that occured at the same time as Vegas?
washingtonpost.com/national/tennessee-church-shooting-suspect-had-previous-run-ins-with-police/2017/09/25/2e913a76-a22c-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/10/what_the_white_mass_shooter_myth_gets_right_and_wrong_about_killers_demographics.html

Yeah, but now you got AIDS

This is incorrect as Europe had papyrus and amate.

>posting anti-white nonsense on a machine invented by white people

So, one dude was super rich? That's how you measure the success of a country? I'm actually laughing out loud right now.

Papyrus which was discovered and given to Europeans by Middle Eastern people and is objectively not paper

WE HAD EMPIRES N SHIT SENPAI

At a time in history when pretty much all that mattered about the empire was the king/emporer, yes

the middle easterners were great before Islam. unfortunately they couldnt discover the printing press, a white man had to figure that out.

Wow you sure are very redpilled and woke

nobody said that asians arent intelligent

reminder that this is one of the "great structures" produced by the mali "empire", where most people didnt use the wheel or written language.

The printing press was invented by the chinese and traded to Europeans across the silk road

Early Islamic civilizations were leagues ahead of any counterpart in Europe in terms of knowledge

Blacks make up for it with the extraordinarily disproportionate crime rates.

that's p sick actually

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Quite impressive idk what the point is but nice trips

>The printing press was invented by the chinese
The printing press was invented in the Holy Roman Empire by the German Johannes Gutenberg around 1440.

White people invented the computer.
White people invented the car.
White people invented the internal combustion engine.
White people invented lightbulbs and the power grid.

this

lmao, I'm glad this happened, his music is shit.

If redpilled is pointing out the obvious, I guess I am.

good

consider it reparations

but like...you do realize that's because they were brought here as slaves and then had to face a legal system that fucked them over and now live in a feedback loop of racism that teaches them to commit crimes right?

>one dude has a fuckton of money and everyone else had mudhuts

sick civilization dude

/thread

Ok, you really didn't help your case with this, pal.

you thinking of paper my guy?

No, because African countries are even worse shitholes. Always have been and always will be.

for you

sorry, printing was invented by the Chinese
1200 years earlier
>thinking the car is an important invention
>thinking that white people inventing important things makes them a superior race
I know that people like you don't believe in privilege but do you think that white people just pop out of the womb with magical powers to come up with good ideas and black people have rocks for brains

this whole debate can be settled just by nuking america

>White people invented the computer.
>White people invented the car.
>White people invented the internal combustion engine.
>White people invented lightbulbs and the power grid.
yeah because they oppressed everyone else so they couldn't

no it's p good
this thread just proves that everyone who thinks otherwise has a proto-brain and can't grasp abstract concepts

Yes, I'm well aware of the history of marginalization. However, when you look at certain statistics and the state of blacks all over the world, it's pretty obvious that it's not all environmental.

dw Trump will make it happen (read great again)

you understand how capitalism works right?

>moving the goal posts
You said "printing press", which was invented by white people. Moveable type is lightyears behind a working printing press.

Cars are very important.

>do you think that white people just pop out of the womb with magical powers to come up with good ideas
No, I believe in science, unlike you. And scientific consensus shows us that Asians and whites have higher IQs than other races. Why are you anti-science?

>local indie hipster """"""""""""artist"""""""""""" holds judeo-marxist views

stop the presses

But theres no scientific difference between black people and white people except for skin tone

>yeah because they oppressed everyone else so they couldn't

Sub-saharan Africans never invented the wheel or written language, despite being left alone for thousands of years. Ditto for Native Americans.

>yeah because they oppressed everyone else so they couldn't
Yes, whites have been able to dominate blacks for thousands of years because we're totally equal.

>black people have a lower average IQ on a test invented by white people

all of this is absolutely correct though, even the dumbly written second tweet

it only follows that whoever causes the most innovation also causes the most destruction

Really? Have you read up on IQ rates and standardized testing stats?

And Asian people have a higher average IQ on a test invented by white people.

IQ is a very powerful scientific tool, thank you for pointing it that it too was invented by white people.

did they have to? they were doing pretty okay

>it only follows that whoever causes the most innovation also causes the most destruction

Black people commit >50% of gun violence in the USA despite being 15% of the population.

Communist China killed more people than white people could ever dream of.

The Turkish Empire had more slaves than white people could ever dream of, and they castrated their slaves.

Cars really aren't that important, they're a convenience more than anything else
IQ tests are only relevant in a shared environment, which black people and white people obviously do not have

lol native americans could have destroyed white people when they landed. they didn't because they're not assholes. if you're basing this entirely off genetics, white people must be evil to just dominate civilizations for no reason

>did they have to? they were doing pretty okay

Sub-saharan African cultures couldn't invent the wheel or written language. Their countries were hellholes, and continue to be hellholes to this day.

see Education and environment impact IQ scores
something that I have actually read up on

white people are smart and nice.

>And Asian people have a higher average IQ on a test invented by white people.
damn, white people couldn't even rig their own tests to their advantage

>IQ tests are only relevant in a shared environment
We share an environment called the globe. And Chinese people have always had a higher average IQ than African people.

really? you think they were just miserable before white people came along? they were still the dominant species without having to go invade other people's homelands

>IQ tests are only relevant in a shared environment, which black people and white people obviously do not have
You don't know how IQ tests work. So, what's your excuse for the fact that whites outperform blacks on standardized testing (even after they adjust for income-tier)?