What's with the Sup Forums trope of smelling female clothes?

is this a joke?

heterosexual men are attracted to female pheromones that emanate from sweat produced around the genitals

It's funnier than any of the shitty threads you make, mate.

Yeah but you only sniff your Mom's pissy pants, kiddo, and that is sick as fuck.
She knows this and is ashamed of her subhuman cunt weasel.

ok

But what good is empty panties? I don't go sniffing hamburger wrappers when I'm hungry.

Depends on how fresh they are ;)

>food analogy

I once sniffed my female friends panties when I was alone in her room. Felt bad but I never got caught.

Pretty solid experience

>not pocketing them
you fucked up user.

still good yob

It's not a joke but it is pretty gross. Smelling underwear is weird and kind of a pathetic thing to do. It's less weird when they just sniff your pits or cock straight up. Yes girls do it too. Guaranteed your sisters have at least one dirty article of your clothing or their friends have stolen one of your shirts or boxers

You wish, Mongo.

What you mean is you lick your brothers cum rag.

fpbp

I do.

Fucked by brothers prick, in your case.

His Mom.

Wanna know how I know you've never so much as seen another living human being in decades?

Faggot pussy bantering people, in your case.

Didnt a tripfag here buy a pair of pants Joseph Gordon Levitt wore in a movie? This was like back in the day when Abatap was a thing and we all really liked Perfect Strangers.

freak

Full outfit, including the sweaty shirt

Garbage mate. You embarrassed yourself twice. Angry and crying response. Then it was fucking crap. Kek.

>Run small hotel with my dad
>I meet everyone as they come in and show them to their rooms
>if any qts I'm straight in there once they go out burying my face in all their shit
>one time some bitch phoned up asking for directions and generally being cunty as all hell
>was rude when she got here as well
>next day when she's out, jack off on her bed with her panties on my face, then jizz straight onto her toothbrush, dab it off a bit with the panties so it's not immediately apparent and put it back next to the sink
It's not a meme, it's great

This is twice you've mentioned sexual contact with brothers

That picture and the psychopath story have given you out.

Well my ex's clothes smelled really nice though. Like legit nice. I miss that smell. Not her. fuck her

words fall from your mouth like shit from ass