Are you the product of race mixing?

Are you the product of race mixing?

yes. my dad's family is English and my Mum's is Scottish

Yes. Two great - great grandmothers from my father's side were german and had polish husbands.

Is varg mentally ill?

Yes.

That guy looks legit chicano or asian lmao

He said race not nationality

Germanics and Slavs are not the same race.

Varg somehow manages to be even more retarded than your average pol/stormfront race-scientist.

Depends, they were all French, but some where from South western France, Corsica and Br*tanny, so yes, in a way.
Yes, he could make a point to say "the white race is blond and blue eyed", but saying "the European races" is retarded LARPing

They are both white

t. brown eyed mongrel

My dad has some sami genes (samis are basically eskimo shamans that herd raindeers and shit in the northernmost parts of scandinavia) so I guess Varg would consider me to be mongolian.

I wonder how Varg would react if his children's hair darkened over time because they inherited brown hair from one of his or his wife's brown-haired ancestors.

yes
t. 1/8 polish

Why does Varg think that paganism is better and more biologically apt for Blonde hair and blue eyes?

If a white person has been raised in Christianity, or even Islam (as in Bosnia), and have been happy why should they convert to Nordic paganism?

None of therm are white. Slavs are shitskins and germans mixed too much with them.

>tfw being a racemixed bastard

>even fair skin has a lot of variations
Top kek at this cunt

I am. My dad is English and Scottish plus some American guy which is pretty vanilla
My mum on the other hand has two Anglo-Indian parents. Her mum has Indian, Portuguese, French, Dutch, and English heritage"
I've ended up being quite brown.

thank you for this wonderful reply
there is literally nothing special about having blue eyes unless you live in some non-white country

Does Varg even have a job? I can't imagine someone this autistic working anywhere.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Yes you're Australian indeed.

>None of therm are white. Slavs are shitskins ...
... ok, got you buddy.

Are green eyes non-white now?

REMOVE all wh*tes

>TFW over 90% of the greatest European achievements came from men who had brown/black hair or brown eyes
Really makes you think

Slav is just a linguistic group

no, I'm 100% pureblooded hungarian

Tak se mów Przemek.

Couldn't be more wrong. Brown hair has always been fairly dominant which is natural given how it's the majority in most European countries, but the majority of great European figures had blue eyes

No I'm am a %10000 Anatoli

Possibly, my mum is English (well, border English) going back yonks and yonks and yonks, but supposedly my dad has a Spaniard somewhere way back when, which is meant to explain why he looks pretty damn swarthy. Then again me and my sis are both blond and blue-eyed, so I'm not sure how it works out.

I feel like varg wasnt this stupid a year ago
the videos he makes these days are fucking retarded

More retarded = more views maybe?

nobody wants to listen to something obviously retarded

Hasn't he been saying that for years now?
Something about native Europeans having blue eyes and blond hair while others being mixed or something.

thibk hes just losing his marbles desu
His whole hupothesis about blonde haired blue eyed people being the only "pure" Europeans makes no sense
Ireland and the UK has majority brown hair and light eyes yet by his logic none would have blue eyes because we're too mixed

Does this idiot not realize that the original Proto Indo Europeans(ancient yamnaya people) all had brown/black hair and brown eyes. Blonde hair and blue eyes are a genetic mutation, there's a reason why they're recessive and minority

What does varg think of Western Europeans with dark brown/black hair and brown eyes like mats hummels for example. The guy is 100% German yet looks like a med

>Does this idiot not realize
No, and neither does Sup Forums and Stormfront.

nope. genuine pureblood American!!

He think's that they're mixed with non-Europeans based on the logic that Europeans only have blonde hair and blue eyes. It's funny, by this logic my parents are both non-European because they have brown hair but I am European because I happened to inherit blonde hair from a grandparent.

like Napoleon, Charlemagne, Adolph Hitler, Charles V

>The guy is 100% German

""""""""""""""german""""""""""""""""". some turk probably fucked his near ancestor.

afaik he thinks "real" Europeans (i.e blonde hair blue eyed) come from homo sapiens mixing with Neanderthals and that blonde hair and bue eyes weren't a mutation, they were gotten from mixing with neanderthals.
for matt hummels he'd probably just say that his ancestor was a spanish merchant or something

yes, the goyim can't tell that I am half-jewish unless I tell them

what about this guy? there were no turks in germany in the 40s

Honestly if you just shaved their beards, nothing about them would look "Mediterranean".

Basically all Ameritards,Aussie cuck,and other Anglos are product of mongrels

>tfw brown hair, light blue eyes, freckles, dimples, a nice smile, and endearing country accent

That's what girls compliment the most on. I'm also pretty pale and some girls have said they liked it. Am I white?

Varg is so retarded that he seems to not realize that according to his theory a child could be european while their parents couldn't.

Dad with brown/black hair and blue eyes
Mom with blonde hair and brown eyes
Daughter blonde with blue eyes

Daughter is european, parents aren't.

>from a fucking belgian of all people

>there is people here right now on this board that are 100% something

I WAZ Viking, Roman, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Basque, Mayan, Greek, Conquistator, and shiet

>t. French bastard

Of all the rapebabies you could've picked, French probably had the closest to zero impact here unless you're an aristocrat

He's on the dole