Ask a guy who only eats canned tuna in oil anything

Ask a guy who only eats canned tuna in oil anything

I'm bored and someone said my diet of tuna is weird, so ask me anything

what do your farts smell like?

Do you happen to enjoy playing Risk by any chance?

literally how are you even alive

Really only canned tuna in oil?
What are your shits like?
What is your skin like?
Do you have friendships/relationships?

Why oil though?
In water is much better tasting.

>asking the real questions here

I don't really fart and I only shit 1-2 times a week, but that smells very bad.

enjoy mercury poisoning for not having an expansive diet.

How's the mercury poisoning going?

Enjoy your poisoned liver, moron.

Hive mind

I have an uncle that only eats canned tuna with crackers and cheese for dinner, every night.

No. It's been many year since last time I played.
Tuna is very nutritions
Yes, but in November I had a bigmac at Mcdonalds. My skin is fine, but my poops smells bad.
Also, not very many friends only online

I would love to see a picture of you

Because I bought 1000 cans of tuna in oil, and i like the taste

Why don't you eat canned tuna in water? Also, what effects are you experiencing from the mercury poisoning?

Glad to see you've gotten out of the whole tranny meme Mado, honnestly surprised you haven't frozen to death tho

What's your opinion about tuna in pouches?

kek but that is not me, i look like a normal human

tuna in oil is better. I don't know symptoms but my hair is falling out maybe mercury, dunno

show picture of tuna stash

Checked. Do it op

I love canned tuna to the center of the galaxy and back, but it ain’t good as the sole source of your nutrition. Add some nuts and fruits to that diet. Also we’re loading up on toxic material, so... there’s that to deal with at some point. Hope we don’t develop epilepsy.

I only like tuna

I don't know about tuna in oil but I eat tuna flakes like 3-5 times a week. It's my favourite lunch, I mix it with cucumber and tomato and some white/yellow and purple onion and some green onion and celery and sometimes carrots, various peppers, olives pickles ect with homeade mayo and it makes great sandwiches that I never get tired of. Also sometimes I won't cutup one or more of those ingredients and I will layer it in the sandwich with the tuna salad, and make lots of different sandwiches this way.

Maybe you could try that? You need veggies and carbs.

I only like tuna

also that is very much work for food

Fuck that what about all the caesium-137 pouring out of Fukushima at the moment. t.stoped all tuna intake

It really isn't, it takes 5 mins or less to deal with the veggies

More tuna for me

I buy 500 cans a time

Skipjack is best tuna

What's he like as a person?

Kind of an asshole

You're eating human cat food. Your parents didn't love you and education is something that slipped from your grasp before it was nearby. Seek help.

NO. Not need education, have tuna

How do you feel about the unsustainable fishing of blue and yellow? Any regard? Do you eat any old tuna or u got a brand?

LIAR! Albacore is best, faggot!

Do you feel any emotions when I tell you that I prefer Salmon?

I only eat skipjack and albacore.

I don't like extraminitting species so I only buy sustanable tuna

No. Tuna is better. Also cheaper

all that sea food is radioactive now, thanks to Fukishima

I see the dying liver is already affecting your ability to think, based on that spelling.

I have a cousin in his 50's who has only eaten Dinty Moore beef stew and Wonder Bread for dinner since he was 12.

I am dyslexic

That stuff is way too greasy. I bet he has constant diarrhea.

>I only shit 1-2 times a week

That's not good dude. You need to get more regular. I'm being totally serious.

Do you mix the tuna with mayonnaise, or eat it straight?

It's not technically possibly for him to do anything straight

this has to be b8

you're gonna have life-threatening health problems, you moron

Eat is straight from can

No tuna has very much nutrition inside

How's the Mercury poisoning?

I love tuna too but you have to be careful eating it everyday. Many body builders get Mercury pois because all they think about is the protien. You should eat tuna 3 times a week tops.

I don't care because it is not real!

Why in oil, not in water?

I used to eat tuna everyday until i learned it could give you brain damage because of high mercury levels

I only eat tuna that drinks seawater, not rainwater

you should switch to water based. just saying

oil is better. water is gross

I’ve been fighting seafood for years now. Kicked the shit out a sea bass the other night, but I keep getting my ass handed to me by crabs. Fuckers keep moving side to side on me.

because it doesn't rain over the oceans?

You should try tuna.

You're fucked OP. It takes up to 18 years for the body to clear half of the dose of mercury from the body.

I hope you remember this thread while on your death bed, in a few months

Yes, but rainwater is lighter as seawater so it is only in surface. Tuna dont live in surface

Troll thread and Sup Forums is giving good advice to it.....is this the twilight zone?
Beyond this world strange things are known

I have eaten like this for 4 years so clearly its not dangeros

No troll, only tuna

Good on you for getting the stuff in oil. More flavor than water. Why don't you eat anything else though?

8/10

How do you eat it? Like how many different ways can you make caned tuna? Are you ok with just eating it straight for weeks or months?

What about tuna, tho

I only like tuna. also tuna very cheap if you buy 1000 cans every time

I only eat straight form can. I use fork

Only thing that matters

Seriously, we need a pic of your tuna stash.

mercury poisoning
MERCURY POISONING

I do not have camera

I have 473 cans of tuna

are you a cat?

this is a troll thread to get people to eat tuna everyday and get mercury poisoning

fucking newfags

No. Why?

>tuna stash
You mean as in a mustache covered in tuna grease and oil?
Or a stash of tuna cans collectively located in one area within a room/basement?
Because I kind of want to see both.

This dude really likes his tuna.

It is in kitchen. I am not weird, I don't keep tuna in basement only in kitchen

No troll, only tuna

absolutely better taste in oil.
ive been around this block too.

Anyone that changes their diet because of what they read in a Sup Forums thread deserves mercury poisoning.

I do the same thing it's delicious and low calorie. I used to get smoked tuna in a can from DG the shit was the best. I would look forward to eating it but then they stop getting it. I can't find something comparable.

How much do you eat in a day?

6-8 cans per day

No, tuna really likes this guy. Law of attraction. He likes tuna so it is attracted to him naturally. Learn to universe faggot.

How do you not have a smartphone to take a picture? Even Africans have cameras on their phones. Could have been a memorable thread, oh well. OP as always is a faggot.

But I live life based on b and fit advice. Am fine. Strong, fit man who is in great shape and loves tuna.

I do not have any phone. Nobody calls me

I had iphone but it is broken. I do not need new

Eskimos have no vegetables or fruit to eat. So they eat tuna and get all the nutrients they need from the tuna.

I need to ask because it baffles me; What started you on this journey of nothing but glorified cat food?

Because it's a lie. Everything on Sup Forums is a lie.