Watch our league, for your own good

This weekend is the last matchday of the regular season and there are some exciting things going on.

First of all the relegation battle. Here there's only one relegated team per year and for the first time since I remember there are 3* teams that could go down in the last day. Veracruz*, Morelia and Jaguares.

All three teams will play away, against teams that are already qualified to playoffs. Veracruz is virtually saved because they have 3 more points and a much better goal difference than Jaguares, -38 and -50 respectively. Jaguares need to win against Atlas, which have the same owner as Morelia, so they won't like to lose that match. Morelia can pratically be saved with a draw.

All three matches will be played at 21:00 mexican time, which is the same hour as Texas or Chicago, and 6 hours less than the UK for reference.

If you like to watch big teams doing pathetic tournaments this will also be a good day to watch that.

First América. It is the team with most championships and fans, and they could be eliminated if they lose tonight. They play against Pachuca (current Concachampions winners) at home. Also at 21:00

There's also Tigres, current champions and team with the most expensive squad, including Gignac. They play against Querétaro away at 17:00.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you wanna know which team could be /yourteam/ tell what do you like in a team or tell me your team in your country and I could tell you the closest equivalent.

I like headscratching losses from a team with a good amount of history

Cruz Azul. No question about it.

Cruz Azul

>one team relegated at a time
that sounds incredibly shitty

It is, and it's not even the worst of the tournament, it's the worst of the last three years.

That's something >we copied from the argies and it is done to protect big teams that may have a bad tournament.

tl;dr

just post the table

This is the general table. Top 8 qualify. 1 to 6 are already in.

Real Madrid-like players (fast wingbacks, slow but deadly CDMs, fast wingers and strikers)

And this is the table that defines the relegated team

Hmmm, probably Pachuca

>Being the only guy from Jaguares in the entirety of internet and my city

Life is suffering

First game is about to start in 20 minutes, be sure to watch, it's gonna be fun
Querétaro vs Tigres

Al menos ya van a poder llegar a semifinales el próximo año :)

oui

what kind of hot sauce do you like?

Fuck you man. Is more likely that we get relegated to 3rd than returning the next year. Yes, the relegation is a fucking reality already, unless we fuck Morelia in the last minute like with Colibires 15 years ago

T-Tabasco?

oui

Tigres just won 5-1, that means they are in the playoffs and Leon is eliminated. Why are there so few comments, are you not watching our league or what? Please do it.

Next game is León vs Cruz Azul, they can't win or lose anything but you can watch it if you'd like to see profesional choking. It starts at 17:06

>4 norteños en la liga
>los 4 calificaron a liguilla

¿porqué somos tan superiores?

Porqué no son pinche mayas de mierda, obvio.

>A man who must say I am the King, is no true king

gringo Tiajuana fan here, by fan I mean I know there is a team there and I see tons of mexicans up here with the club logo decals on their trucks

>Cruz Azul is leading 1-2 in the 73th

We all know what that means right? It's time to tune in lads

I watch every week.

Buena frase, también la vi en facebook

Cruz Azul just won 2-1 that means that... nothing actually, only that memes are weak tonight.

5 games just started
Tijuana vs Veracruz
Atlas vs Jaguares
Rayados vs Morelia
América vs Pachuca
Necaxa vs Chivas

I recommend Atlas vs Jaguares so you can watch for the last time an irrelevant team in First Division

PLEASE WATCH

HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT
HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT

We won't go down yet

Gol de Morelia Está ogro

Gol de Pachuca tambien
>la golpe

I never thought I wanted the Pinguinos to win, but go Cardona you dickhead, we need you man

They killed Fabbro again, goddammit

CHI

REEEEEEEEFBALLLL

Era Penal

Recordatorio que los Jaguares originales son los que ahora son conocidos como Gallos Blancos de Querétaro y no tienes de nada que preocuparte.