RBT.ASIA Sup Forums ARCHIVE HAS ADWARE/BOTNETS

MODS PLEASE REMOVE THIS SHIT FROM THE STICKY SO PEOPLE DON'T FALL FOR IT. Find somewhere else to download music from

>people depend on mu archive to download music

Proof?

That's why you pay for music, silly. :^)

I'm just saying the sticky shouldn't link to a malicious website

If you don't have an ad/script blocker in 2017 you don't deserve to be in front of a computer.

>he's not on xanax

>he's on apooloo
>not based RED

>not being on RED
enjoy your curry pajeet

I do though. This is a different matter entirely. I was on chrome and then a window to an 1ad or something website got opened, but malware bytes blocked the connection.

where are the proofs

>Ad opens
>Close ad
>Download what you need to download
>Exit the site
There you go OP, since you were too stupid to figure it out yourself

Block the site on noscript.

It was suddenly acting through Winrar.exe though

>chrome

Good thing I have Norton

Honestly after Mega went to shit I started using Soulseek exclusively. Shit has no drawbacks. I also get to see people download music from me which makes me smile unironically

It could have just been the .rar file itself that was infected, but it's not like it was a recently release album or anything. The reason why I'm saying ot's RBT.ASIA is because I once read something like "Rbt.asia, now with Web 2.0 and botnets", but I disregarded it like the retard I am. I think I caught it before it did any damage, but I'm still concerned that maybe the cookies or local storage of rbt.asia did something.

T R A N S C O D E S

S P E C / S P E C T R O

it doesn't

>being that selective about browsers
>not giving a shit whether people use firefox, chrome, or whatever else

Adware is bad?
If i'm getting good links to free music I couldn't give a fuck honestly.

>having to run every song you download through a program to check if it’s garbage or not

>being a dumbass n00b who deserves every virus she gets

Stick to 'smart'phones bruh.

Adware could be a symptom that your computer is part of a botnet, which is the real concern here

this is the most pointless thread op

I do mine automatically, takes seconds, but i'll be damned if i'm sharing with you ungrateful fuckheads.

pls user

slsk would be the end of torrenting if it had a spectrogram built in

i'll bite
what is the best browser?
also, i use firefox. is firefox "bad"?

Im sure all the girls are very impressed with your ten year old thinkpad

Brave for Phone
Yandex for Dekstop

They're impressed when i'm fixing all their computers for them. I don't work for nothing, either. ;)

>implying
not a single girl I have ever met is impressed by the dork cleaning their desktop

in fact I dont even know anybody under the age of 40 who needs another person to fix their computer for them

Sucks for you then I guess.

Yandex is literally Russian Google.

yeah youre right I should start hanging around retards who only put up for me because I fix their shit for them

You assume a lot and have a very wild imagination. Keep at it.

>implies girls are so impressed with his ability to delete cookies that they suck his little penis
>calling other peoples imaginations overactive

fpbp

what's happening exactly? whenever i go on rbt, i never get any popups or weird shit happening. i have an adblocker. am i safe? i'm basically retarded when it comes to this stuff.

sometimes i check the archive if i want to read a thread that got 404'd by the mods

Please stop posting pink wojaks outside of /biz/. Thank you

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

wait, is there something wrong with using the archive?

are you saying the website itself has this shit or do the download links from posts in the archive have this shit