Ask a Nursinghomefag who just finished a shift anything

Ask a Nursinghomefag who just finished a shift anything.

Anyone die today?

Yes, actually.

Had an lady who was 86. Had a fall about a month ago and was in decline ever since. Walked up to her room about 5pm to find her dead in a puddle of her vomit.

do you ever take old peoples' turds home in a tupperware container to masturbate with at your leisure?

Do the old ladies or men hit on you? Get naked in front of you.

ever considered giving Doris one?

are there any comatose patients you can fuck?

I don't, but we have a few residents who unwittingly eat their own shit.

Dementia is a fucking blessing for humor

yes, this one's my favorite

Literally all the fucking time.

Nah, Doris isn't my type. Too prim and proper.
Phillis on the other hand, complete slut.

We have a woman who's bed bound, also blind and deaf. She's literally the perfect fucking candidate.

I work in a psychiatric hospital and this is like a daily thing it's absolutely putrid. And the thing is, we can only ask them to stop, we can't like grab their hand to stop them.

Man, you have it far worse than I do. What's it like in a psych hospital?

Most nights, yes.

Is it true even the old folks are still fucking?

I work at an inpatient ward at a hospital. Some 80 something year old grabbed my crotch while I was wiping her ass. Fun times.

Well it's absolute hell. For one, some patients know that they are here for life so they get a kick out of making your job as hard as possible. They have nothing better to do than that and listening in on every conversation you have. The ward that I work on personally is the Foreign BODY ingestion and Polydipcia( constant water drinking) ward. The water drinking fucks up your electrolytes and makes people go absolutely batshit so we usually have alot of outbursts. You have to be careful with whatever you say or do because in a second they can ruin your life or can stalk you if they get discharged. There was a patient here that listened in on a staff members conversations for 2 years, and when he was discharged he found her house (from a conversation and wrote it in his diary) raped her and cut her up. What makes things worse is the fucking people that I have to work with. Talk about absolute degenerates. Nobody cares about the patients or the job. They care about the paycheck and they slack off or go have sex in the bathroom somewhere. Usually I'm the one who picks up the slack cause my supervisor is a cunt and doesn't care that I make complaints. So yea 10/10 job. Leaving for college soon. Just needed some money. (sorry for ranting)

It's very true.

We have a couple who live in the same room in the home, and every now and then, you can hear them.

We had one kid get fired for watching them from their bathroom and filming it.

Wait you don't need any schooling for that job?

Rant all you want, I can completely understand. I'm only doing this job to get my nurses degree here in the UK. I love the job, don't get me wrong, but the people I work with are exactly the same as the guys you work with.

I feel your pain, man.

It's literally a common sense test that anyone can take. You must actually be retarded to not get a callback.

Not sure about the US, but in the UK, you can do care work without any qualifications. They teach you everything you need to know while you work. They also give you papers to take home sometimes, and you get paid extra for doing them.

You just need to do a DBS check to make sure you haven't fucked kids or beaten up old women for fun in the past.

I got to look into getting a job in a place like that. How did you find out about it? Newspaper, online or walk-in?