dead bread?

dead bread.

Fap Family Robinson

E.A.Poe jammies. Extra points.

dau

she looks great. can we marry her?

cute

Yea

Do you post your sis often? I've seen this picture posted a few times on other boards already.

I do

and with evil eyes that i love

what is she like?

very kind, pleasant, and all in all normal girl. that (no smile) look is something she "rocks" these days and for better cuz she has a goofy smile like her mother. also hormones started kicking in and she noticed she had the looks and boys attention in school so now she is taking much care and attention for pictures and her looks. some may say thats slutty but normal for nowadays as far as i am concerned. and also would lie if i say i don't enjoy that sight very much

she's your sis?

daughter

Beautiful, any more?

well then, good job mate

just be there for her, nothing worse than a girl with daddy issues nowadays

although i am looking at her as a woman since she developed i know exactly what you are talking. taking good care what and how i am doing with her, don't worry.

oc

Very nice, any more showing add or tits? Bikini or panties?

Pluck her eyebrows

whoah easy cowboy, that's mine. you can only get some slight cleavages maybe a bit more

nice. didn't want to barge in your business or anything, sorry about that.

Cousin

nah it's ok, your comments are in place and don't worry i am not that good as i seem. after all i am showing pics here and we all know what we are for here

So You do have some mmm, I'll give you a dolla for a nudie

but not here don't wanna allow everyone sees everything

Wait what the fuck is actually going on here? Are those hooks going THROUGH her knees?!

to be fair if I raised a girl like that part of me would feel like showing her off

She's repulsive stop posting

What are you a pussy?

Mm, I'm so how?

damn she ugly

i like that very much. and some other things too, strange you don't know her or at least our story since this is not my first time here

idk....do you have snapchat app on your phone by any chance?

Are you Uncle Lester? Moe Lester?

Yeah. It’s a body mod called Suspension. Odd, huh?

What's yours? I'll add u

bobica007

You have a beautiful daughter because I can tell she’s genuine, I’m drawn to that. This is not a girl I would use but one I would want to make happy. You can see it in her eyes. Do you have any more of her?

mmmm more of her please

I saw you saw earlier some may think she’s slutty but from what you’ve shown so far I doubt that. You have a great daughter

thx for that. shes just acting naturally for her age, if she wants to look good on pictures thats not wrong

Does she have a good body?

very good imo

In my opinion also. I love the long hair. Share away she’s gorgeous

man, this girl is the hottest thing to hit Sup Forums in a long time. we need some nudes!

do you use snapchat by any chance? wanna talk to you there about something

i want to orally pleasure her

Yeah what’s your username

show her this thread so we can make her queen and worship her. after tits and timestamp, of course.

My mom

bobica007

Fuck me forgot a pic

Pics

those are so sexy

sis

jfc, some basement dweller is in love after looking at a picture. creep level 11.

Pls more omg look at her 10/10

8/10 at best

Have you got that for 3D printer?

Anyone actually want more of her?

my mom

your brother is cute

she's hot as fuckk. hoe dat ass looking

You got high standards my man bc pls send more