twitter.com/AnonBabble

> implying there is a good eminem album

came here to say this

also whoever they hired to photograph that cover needs to find a new job

>relapse

Also, this song is great:
youtube.com/watch?v=mYT4DdSmkVM

MMLP2 was way worse

Encore was the worst, absolutely utter shit. This has some redeemable songs, and nobody talk shit about relapse, its his best album

>relapse, its his best album

This guy gets it

relapse is utter shit

*does fucking arab accents for 27 songs*

>implying big weenie isn't a masterpiece that saves the album from utter irrelevance

Infinite 4/10
SSLP 7/10
MMLP 8/10
TES 7.5/10
Encore 3/10
Relapse 3.5/10
Recovery 3.5/10
MMLP2: 4/10

Why does the vevo version of purple pills have family friendly lyrics but it's still censored up the ass. How offensive can you be.

The Slim Shady LP , 7/10
The Marshall Mathers LP , 7.5/10
Show , 6/10
Encore (2004), 4/10
Relapse (2009), 4.5/10
Recovery (2010), 4.5/10

SSLP 8/10
MMLP 8.5/10
TES 6.8/10
Encore 3/10
Relapse 6.8/10
Recovery 4.8/10
MMLP2 4/10

Encore is his worst album.

Recovery is great if you look at it from the perspective of turning over a new leaf. Its eminem coming to terms with who he is and finding his footing in music again without relying on the drug fueled recording sessions. It honestly feels like his 5/6th step in the 12 step program. It feels very thereputic and was a necessary step in the evolution of eminem.

boi if u dont shut ya dumbass mouth

>Recovery is great if you look at it from the perspective of turning over a new leaf
i mean yeah, but his rapping is fucking annoying, the beats suck, the mixing is TERRIBLE and the features are terrible too. I tried listening to it recently again and I just couldn't get through the whole thing, it's just painful, and even worse, it aged like shit even though it's only 7 years old

Sorry Im able to listen to the album without having nostalgia blinders on wishing he made similar to MMLP (which I feel was the reason he made MMLP2).

MMPL2 isn't that bad t b h

6/10

Not as bad as recovery.

A lot of tracks fall flat, but low and behold there's some great shit too.
Love Game is honestly one of eminems BEST songs

>Recovery is great if you look at it from the perspective of turning over a new leaf.

Actually, that's when it falls apart. It's a concept album without any talent or drive behind it. It was a transitionary album between his drug-fueled milking of his popularity and him going back to his roots.

Take Not Afraid for instance. Even in context, it's incredibly shallow. A track that ticks every box of the cliche "I've been through some shit but now I'm back" song. The hook offers up every stock phrase in the book to let you know, yes, Eminem is stronger now, and he's leaving that bad shit behind him. Repeat sixteen times with different beats and features and print album

Usually I would read the thread and see how people would attempt to either defend said album or counter with another. But no.

Recovery is the worst Eminem album

I agree. MMLP2 isnt much better.

At least Recovery had hits. MMLP2 was totally irredeemable

Encore is his worst, Recovery is maybe third or second worst

This. Encore was such a piece of shit. It still sold like hotcakes because it was coming off his biggest record Eminem Show, but man it wasn't good. Encore was the beginning of the end.

you dumb nigger

Kendrick's verse on Love Game was also excellent

Encore is horrible

What the fuck happened with his voice on this album? I know he wanted to change from the shitty reception the accents on Relapse got, but was the only solution he was was to YELL REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY over every single song? It's so fucking annoying and mind-numbing.

This is like the only track he doesn't do it, and it's one of the best on the album because it sounds straight from Relapse

THIS

there's always this turbo fag that always defend that utter shit

relapse was THE last eminem album
> majority of the tracks were produced by dre
> very few features
>horrorcore tracks

goddamn im such a huge eminem fan but I wished more people were more vocal on how shit his albums are becoming

isnt Encore also considered a concept album?
he fucking disappeared for like 5 years

I remember an user posting something about how its an album eminem did not want to make, its not supposed to exist.

id rather listen to encore than godamn MMLP2 and campaign speech any fucking day

Yeah, and its concept was infinitely more interesting than Relapse's "I'm a serial killer with a weird accent" and Recovery's "guys I'm sober now I'm back for real this time".
Too bad it was executed horribly. Could've been fantastic.

Everything Eminem put out after The Eminem Show is garbage. He's really overrated.

Before this album I didn't know it was possible for pop rap to be simultaneously offensive and inoffensive.

well, anything after the eminem show is garbage with the exception of a few songs here and there

Fucking excuse me?

fpbp

his new BET freestyle was fucking embarrassing as fuck

SSLP 8/10
MMLP 9.5/10
TES 9/10
Encore 7/10
Relapse 7.8/10
Recovery 7.7/10
MMLP2 7.5/10

Only true fans can enjoy Encore and Relapse

This

This is better than Relapse, Encore, MMLP2 and most of Infinite

wtp sounds like an encore b-side

Infinite

fpbp
only underage people will argue with this truth

SSLP 8/10
MMLP 9.5/10
TES 7/10
Encore 2/10
Relapse 4/10
Recovery 3/10
MMLP2 4.5/10

You accidentally wrote "true fans".

>You meant "dick riders."

LOL!
>>>/reddit/

thanks for the upvotes :^)

Encore and MMLP2 are his worsts albums.

Both Relapse and Recovery are good, the first being superior.

wrongo