Did he do it though?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/
playboy.com/articles/jack-wagner-q-and-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No rly.. did he?

probably
but we will most likely never find out for sure

He's got the wrong publicity for him either way if he didn't. Not like he really contributed anything of value to society anyways.

apparently FlyLo don't think so
instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/

Jack Wagner, the boyfriend of the girl, said this:

>Its more that Im challenging traditional uses of storytelling and subverting the ways in which people use and perceive social media in order to create a larger narrative. For example, during a later prank, I fabricated a story about Kim Gordon being bit on the face by a coyote in the parking lot of the newly-opened Whole Foods in Silverlake. I kept going with it and continued peppering in some bits of reality and truth, on top of the fictional narrative, until the story got to a super bizarre and dark place. I didnt even know it was taking off until Business Insider called me asking for an interview. A bunch of other sites ended up covering it, too. After that one, I realized how much I enjoy telling fictional stories over unconventional platforms. I love mixing fiction and reality and always have.

playboy.com/articles/jack-wagner-q-and-a

you want me to actually believe that has a fucking thing to do with something as serious as an allegation of rape, with two girls making the accusation. you are mad dumb.

guilty as fuck lmao

damn

It's gonna get to the point where no one is going to take any allegation of rape or harassment seriously anymore. See: boy who cried wolf

Did he do it? I hope so. Women need a good rape from time to time.

>instagram.com/p/BaQzqghlXB_/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like Steve realize that burying Will would save his brand, but that it would enable the flood of rape accusations against FlyLo that are coming.

most people should accept this and step aside

nothing to see here, folks. let the pros handle this.

Nobody would willingly fuck that bigfoot, so yeah, prolly

He sent this to the second girl right? Why hasn't she said anything yet? No one else thinks it's weird that this Chelsea woman and her bf kicked off super loud about her and her friend getting raped, yet her friend has been silent the whole time and hasn't backed either side? Seems very strange imo

But yeah at the end of the day, this

>Seems very strange imo

he was pretty funny in silicon valley

Flylo is right. He's innocent until proven guilty. Gaslamp might have to hush up and lawyer up. Sadly Flylo went the nigga route of explaining things. Good job, Steve

im a woman and i love getting raped

see how easy lying on the internet is?

looks like he's innocent after all. big misunderstanding

a boo hoo

im a woman and i love getting raped

not saying that necessarily. i have a friend who says glk is an asshole to people, so im not against the idea. but i dont like how people can jump to conclusions so quick and try to ruin someones life. its unbecoming of a society that claims so much moral superiority.

to me, all we know for sure is that a threesome happened. she says she got cosby'd, he says they made him an offer....

my bet would be both stories are false and both parties are to blame.

There is only one accuser so far. The second girl hasn't publicly said anything.

it doesn't matter, no one will ever know except glk and the accuser.

what matters is that the rape accuser got what she wanted - attention and most likely money

if you're a basic art bitch in this day and age, this is literally the fastest way you can gather attention onto yourself and launch your career forwards. It's so effortless.

It's terrifying how you are predisposed to call an alleged rape victim a "bitch". Think about that

This says absolutely nothing

OK, they're meme lords who take party drugs and fuck around. Not exactly uncommon hey

Hey Steve, you should pay Mono/Poly the money you owe him.

>It's terrifying how you are predisposed to call an alleged rape victim a "bitch". Think about that

seriously this
Weren't there rape allegation almost every day last week? Nelly and the Ducktails guy comes to mind.

Yes, he did. I mean, I could be wrong. Sure. But there is absolutely no reason for this girl to lie about this. She was pretty damn specific. Why lie? Why? What on Earth is there to gain from that? Answer: nothing.

She's doing an important thing considering - hey, if he drugged and raped her and her friend - that sounds like a guy who'd do that again. I bet we'll hear more stories about this guy in the near future. Just watch. If not, at the very least, she's helped to warn people about this guy. Hell, I wish she did it sooner, but I've never been violated like that and I can't personally understand how broken that might make me feel. Considering this is a common theme in rape - and I'm pretty sure this isn't just some millennial feminist conspiracy (it's actual psychology) - her response makes sense. I'm glad she came forward for herself and for the public.

^^^This is fucking retarded. It proves absolutely nothing. Like...not one bit of this is suspicious. I really hope you're just a teenager because this is no evidence of things 'not adding up'.

The dumbest part of this is you including the quotes about Jack's meme shit. You're obviously implying that his love for fucking w/ people through memes (for humour) means he would be prone to...what....making all of this up just for fun? Just to be a sociopath and do an experiment where he helps in falsely accusing somebody of rape? I don't think that sounds very likely....

Dude only real sociopaths would do something like this for attention. You know how rare that is? You know not-so-rare her story is in comparison?

Also how-in-the-fuck is she getting money out of this? She's not. And she doesn't need it. She has a good life and career. And it does matter - now she's made this public so that other women won't become this guy's next victims. She did what's considered 'right' in a normal person's world.

Have you noticed ppl are actually taking these accusations more seriously now?

>there is absolutely no reason for this girl to lie about this

Attention.

It happens all the time.

>all the time

Not as much as you think. Her story is 99.9% true, that kind of shit is so rare. It makes more sense for her to be public about it to 1. Get it off her chest, 2. Warn other people, 3. Make the guy have to face what he did.

Those reasons are so so so much more likely than wanting attention.

Really makes you think

Pitchfork had at least three on their front page at once last week.

its a fake story made by jack.

Seriously?

Swing and a miss

Look at his disgusting long Jew hair and unshaven face with his scrawny arms and body type, of course he did it

read thissounds exactly like the shit going on now. anyway believe what u want the truth will come out. just like how gira proved larkin was full of shit

Yeah we've been through this. It's irrelevant and these are people who clearly take these issues seriously. Every kid and their computer in LA is a meme lord

that is very damning

What a sad man you are

Not in the slightest
If you can't tell the difference between obviously humorous and elaborate stories vs a very serious rape allegation, you need therapy

The fact that this girl and her professional social media trickster bf got some gang of tumblrtards like our friend here to raid Sup Forums about this for the past several days says a lot about the credibility of the whole thing.

this
its emotional shilling. notice whenever you point out a liar jack is. they attack you personally

A lot of people care about these issues. Do you honestly think people were somehow gathered and/or influenced to talk about it, or to swarm message boards?

Maybe rape is a very real and fucked up thing and people rightly give a shit

Emotional shilling. What the fuck are you on about

>tumblrtard

no