>whenever we hang out it’s just complete silence
>when she goes home she always tells me how fun it was
>always tells me how good of a friend i am despite being very minimal
>shes convinced everyone around her that we are best friends
>everyone would hate me if i told her i dont like her
wat do, Sup Forums?

Have sex, move on.

fuck her you idiot

yeah, i don't see a reason not to have sex with her. get something out of it at least

she’s lesbian

Give kik so we can try for nudes, obviously

does that matter ?

pics of her ?

fuck her

And?

Tell her you really want to have with her, if she doesn't want, tell her can't talk to her. And you win.

Play some Vidya, or contemplate suicide you can only choose one

Confess your feelings for her and tell you can't hang out with her anymore because knowing it can never happen is just becoming too painful.

Confess that you have feelings for her and tell her you can't hang out with her anymore because knowing it can never happen is just becoming too painful.

Why do you despise her?
You could just Blade Runner it and keep it up like it's your character around her, or hell it just gives you the opportunity to do whatever y'all do, if she's not your friend then that opportunity is gone. Not saying it's fun but it's keeping options

brake her and then fuck her

You know what, watch Blade Runner 2049 together

I wish I could watch Blade Runner 2049 with someone.. :(

You know when you just hate people and not know why? Well, it’s kind of like that. I have one reason, she’s a really fucking boring and annoying person. I honestly have no clue what to do. I’m in love with her best friend and her best friend would hate me for doing it to her.

Mmm... Well, you could try telling her friend how you feel about her, but not fully, don't try to sound like a dick about it. Actually, ask the friend that you like about what your lesbian "friend" thinks about you, tell her to be honest. Worst comes to worst I think they'll just think you like lezzy. The way your crush tells you may kind of help you find out how she feels about you. If you actually talk then she doesn't find you annoying, probably.

get her to hook you up with her best friend.

Yo bro this is so fucking easy. This bitch you fucking hate is best friends with "the love of your life". Bring it up with boring mary sue and actually work on getting with her. It'll give you two something to do and you'll have a chance on getting the better wicked hot slash

How'd you actually get roped into being her best friend?

second that

Just ask her if she loves you...
After this fuck her.

These are the real questions.

She follows me around everywhere and always sends me weird shit on Snap. Then her friend was like “Wow, it’s like you two are best friends!” and I guess the lesbian took it to heart. Now, every other day or whatever, she’s always saying some shit like “user, I’m so happy that I have a best friend like you. You’re always there for me.” It makes me so fucking guilty.

she probably lives a very boring life if sitting in almost silence with you is her highlight of the day,

This is now a thread about the poor girl who actually wants OPs company.

She sounds autistic.

Fuck the lesbian out of her. It's really that easy.

No, you're just a failure. I've fucked tons of "lesbians"

You see, they're only lesbians until they're turned on around you.

Actually, you’re kind of right. I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually was. Should I ask her?

I dated an autistic girl who sounds similar to your friend. She was asexual until we fucked.

Yeah, ask her.

>Hangs out with a girl
>Doesnt fuck her
>Brags on Sup Forums how retarded she is
>Is the definition of Fedora tipping Beta
>kys

She’s fat, short, and ugly. Her cheeks aren’t even clappable. All of the horrible combinations. I really don’t know what to do with her. I feel like ghosting her but I know that’d be wrong.

>Hangs out with a fat and ugly girl
>kys

Be her protector and friend, OP. If she considers what you find a really boring time then she must have a really dull life. The best thing you could do even if you don't want to be her friend is to help her be more social or actually have a moderate good time, don't get her into drugs or partying >:(

Stop talking to her.
Stop talking to anyone she knows.

Don't listen to this guy. If you waste all your time with people beneath you, you'll never have time for yourself. You can't fix people either, it's a waste of time. Focus on yourself and find people you enjoy being with.

Too late with the drugs part, I got her into smoking weed. Eventually, she decided she wanted to do pharms and took it upon herself to raid her mom’s medicine cabinet and found a shitload of Xanax. She’s currently going through withdrawals after a month long binge.

Let me guess. You're a part Korean Puerto Rican white kid named Justus who has retards for parents and can suck a dick.

Pinpointed it exactly, user.

Don't be a cunt, kid. I told a "friend" to fuck off when I was in high school and they killed themsevles. Been dealing with that my whole fucking life.

Now you can never leave.

Don't be retarded, if that's all it took then clearly they had issues and probably would have done it anyway.

there's no such thing as a lesbian

She has a lot of social anxiety but I really doubt she would kill herself over me telling her to get out.

Oh...this I'd actually very disappointing news. The only thing that would give me hope without fail was seeing my friend and her GF. They gave me hope in the world. Well I guess I'm out, my last words are to watch Blade Runner 2049 with her

True, they did have issues. I sure as fuck didn't help them and was too fucking self absorbed to see them anyway.

You try handling all the would have/ could have bullshit for fucking years.

Kid was a chick anti magnet. Now he's just bones in a casket.

Why can't you.

So she's fat?

Look, faggot, stop being a faggot and stop giving attention to worthless fat roastie cunts. It's bad enough that she's a fat bitch but then on top of that she's wasting your time and not even putting out.

Ditch. The. Bitch.

If you despise her who cares if you hurt her feelings? Man up, OP, just leave.

Set her up to get fucked over and have a good excuse not to be the shoulder she cries on. Or better yet make her feel guilty for attempting that somehow.

It's your own damn fault for letting it get so far. You could have been up front in the beggining but you pussied out. Why did yall even hang out in the first place? Are you just a sad sac op with no other friends??