I might be coming to blows with my 25 year old manchild /r9k/ brother soon over his bullshit behavior

I might be coming to blows with my 25 year old manchild /r9k/ brother soon over his bullshit behavior.
How can a 19 year old with no real muscle mass take down a fat dipshit who knows boxing?

Wait.

gun, bat, sword, gay shit

So your brother is muscle fat, or fat fat?

If fat, fat. I suggest you literally just clock him with a baseball bat made of wood. Do it hard, do it quickly, do it silently. IF he catches that shit like a fucking ninja, push him down a hill, leap on his back during this, and ride him down to make sure he stays there.

Ro sham bo

It's kind of a mix of both honestly.
He's fat, but he also is strong. But he's also soft. He never has worked before, but he used to lift weights.

Worse comes to worse, stab him.

I suggest in that case that you use the environment to your advantage dude.If he still got them weights, chuck them at him.

Don't let him get close.

Also to be honest, when I say he knows boxing, I really just mean he used to have a punching bag in his room and he looked up tons of videos on it and practiced what he saw. He has never been formally trained in it. That doesn't stop him from trying to act like he is some god though who is untouchable. He is a raging meathead.

Insult him personally, and then clock with some heavy items, like a big rock, weights, etc.

Most of the people like that are just niggers, so when you do it, record and post.

Try to get multiple people to help too.

Don't let him touch you at all.

okay. If you wanna make it quick, a baseball bat will do.

If you wanna drag that shit out, you gotta keep him conscious during the whole process. Do not just use a baseball bat and make it snappy. Twist his arm. Drop weights on his body. If you know the body well enough, dislocate his limbs to ensure that he cannot move during the whole process, and then some. Break him.

Bring him the heat AND THEN add the wood.

Its comforting to know I can beat your ads into next week.

Also I am not afraid to fight dirty. Although the only dirty fighting I can think of is just aiming for his dick and eyes and throwing shit and grabbing objects. What are some other easy as fuck ways to beat this meathead?

Do it in a superior environment, also. make sure you can move around.

Double poke his eyes so he can't see for a minute.

kick balls

Come on, Sup Forums... The answer is obviously to raep him.

If possible, use chains.

I train boxing, I'm 5'7 and have had people over 6' come to my gym and try to spar me, some bodybuilder some former boxers, all usually on the heavier side, keep your distance and counter, more likely than not your brother would throw a haymaker as the initiating punch, if you can dodge that and bop him one on the chin as hard as you can and keep distance again youre good

Throw hot sauce in his face and eyes.

Interesting.
I am reading some things on fighting and I am a little confused on reading things like the chin and elbows and knee caps could be good points to aim for. I thought these were really durable? The head especially? haven't people broken their hands by aiming for the head?

if you dont know how to make a fist properly or you hit a certain part of the skull then yeah it can be easy to break your hands but if youre aiming for the chin youll be fine, the chin is where you want to hit for a knockout punch as thats how youll scramble the brains signals to the body, if he tries to go a complete boxing style then kick in his knees on the front leg because boxers put their weight on their lead leg, if hes right handed itll be his left leg in front, do not try to be fancy and throw leg kicks and elbows those take training and chances are youre not flexible enough to do it with enough power behind it yet

Don't give a single fuck about grace or style, I just want the fight to end with him on the floor. Thanks user.
Now for preface
>Yesterday the retard breaks the curtains on accident after sleeping until 6 in the afternoon
>Starts ranting and raving about it
>I am cleaning the kitchen
>I groan out loud
>He goes "Well why dont you just go hide in your room if you dont want to hear it"
>Actually respond this time, "Alright man whatever you say. Keep doing you."
>He keeps ranting and raving
>Later sends my mom a hundred text messages about how he hates living here and wants to leave (well then fucking do it then nobody cares)
I am so fucking tired of this.
Every morning I clean up the fucking kitchen because he stays up all night playing Dark Souls and smoking weed. Every fucking day he wakes up and rants and raves. He thinks he is invincible. He has slapped my little sister (15) across the face for absolutely nothing at all and has threatened her with physical violence and my parents are too afraid of him to do anything.
Well not me. I am not going to live in fear of a grown ass man that acts like a child. I've bit my tongue and ignored his bullshit way too many times.