Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I'd have her lick my sack and ass

Id have her lube up her tits and run them over my body while we 69. It would be a race to see who can last longer before cumming. After id won that race I would shove her face into the pillow and cum deep in her sipping wet cunt.

I would have her sit on my face and I would tease her with my tongue and my fingers, and bring her right to the edge of orgasm again and again until it drove her wild, they I would flip her on her stomach and tell her that cumming is only for girls that please me and fuck her in her ass until I was close, at which point i would fuck her pussy and run inside her, giving her the orgasm she'd been craving too.

Pay her for the hour and bang her

Cum in her ass

WWYD

I would have her tie her hair back and make her suck my dick until her jaw aches, then I'd spread her legs and fuck her tight cunt and blow my load on her face.

wwyd?

Tear shirt open, bend over and choke her as I fucked her hard from behind

Holy fuck she’s hot. I’d drug her up and keep her in the basement...

i'd lay her on her stomach, face in the water, as i pumped my cock in her hard alternating between her pussy and asshole.

left

She’s so beautiful I would wife instantly

I would slide that dress off and bend her over and stick it straight in her ass, i would anally fuck her for a while and make her suck my dick afterwards. finish on her face.

wwyd?

Want to have your way with a Gilf?

I’d love to watch you cream her
I’d facefuck your girl so bad she’d pass out then I’d cum all over her face

Need more, any more exposed???

subtle underboob

I’m furiously fapping now

Here’s her and her sisters

Damn i would fuck her for hours. tie her hands behind her back and bend her over and start fucking her tight pussy, finish deep inside her.

wwyd to this slut?

all cute.

Middle (oldest) goes to USC as well

fucking trojan girls

What would you do to my wife?

hot. Would facefuck. More please! She Thai or something?

Face fuck her