Who is this semen demon?

TARA REID

DON JULIO 1942

SPOOKY
C
A
R
Y

Wow, there are TWD zombies better looking that.

*Who is the demon?

Fify

instagram.com/p/BL6oSYUgS74/?taken-by=tarareid

She doesn't need a costume for Halloween, that's actually genius

YOU'LL NEVER SNORT PHAT PRIME COCO FROM TARAS ASS CRACK ON THE SETOF AMERICAN PIE 2.

WHY EVEN LIVE ANONS

T H I N N

a true american beauty

All the asscrack coke lost
Like tears in the rain

>THERE ARE FEW WHO DENY AT WHAT I DO I AM THE BEST FOR MY TALENTS ARE RENOWNED FAR AND WIDE

JUST

absolutely disgusting and scary at the same time.

how can she think she looks good?

CALLING TO THE NIGHT

Stranger things did a recast?

>Please Tara, get better. I understand it's easier said then done but you are an inspiration to women. So please get helooo my baby, helooo my honey, helooo my ragtime gaaaaal. send me a kiss by wiiiiire. baby, my heart's on fiiiiiire

Bullshit. There's no way that is Tara Reid.

I mean, you're already fucked, at least she still goes out and has fun. What else can she do? Kill herself? What's done is done.

Jeez it's not Halloween yet

i'm starting to believe the whole women are milk, men are wine thing now

Where is your god now?

she became a huge coke fiend and party animal and that's why she looks like a dried out piece of asparagus.

She would be gorgeous still if she took care of herself and never touched drugs.

Please, I just ate.

Yeah I know she became a skellington but there's no fucking way that is Tara Reid. Look at her/it.

oh my word what happend

you're both blind and retarded, user. congrats.

Geezus, can drugs really make you a rotting corpse like that?

No it's her. It's from the premiere of her new movie or something.

go to her instagram

Everythings fine, she's just cosplaying as a draugr

She has looked like that for years now. Try and catch up.

Fantastic Cosplay.

She got some really shitty plastic surgery too, it was a cheap job and it backfired on her

These photos are old, here's the most recent one, taken during one of her sword lessons

>every cute woman who turned you down while banging chads will look like this in just a few years
>you'll be jacked up on Brain Force and Super Male Vitality

This is extremely sad, actually.

How do you reprogram a mind? Can she be fixed?

Also, legitimate question that I never thought about before: Can plastic surgery be un-done?

>Can plastic surgery be un-done?
Yeah but you're just even more fucked up after that

No, you can just keep messing around with the body, but there are some things that can't be fixed anymore

Sure. She hasn't fucked up her face. It's her shitty diet of booze, coke and cigarettes that has her looking like a silent hill resident.

If she were to get sober and clean, work out regularly and take care of her skin and shit, she could look decent again.

But she loves to party too much yo, just like Lindsay Lohan.

man i thought celebs would have access to the legit plastic surgery. This is almost like 16th century rhinoplasty shit

Depends on what exactly you're talking about but undoing plastic surgery usually involves getting more plastic surgery so kind of but not really? I'm sure you could just take breast implants out but you'd have extra skin just hanging around.

what
the
fuck

404 ass not found

Can someone to shoop it to say "bird chest" instead of "bird nest"

You get what you pay for, she went for the cheap shit and suffered the consequences

No

>mfw

So true in my late 20's i was pulling young hot puss. All the former hotties my age and older become try hard wore out whores if they dont marry an old guy.

a woman can drastically slow down the aging process and stay tight with diet and exercise. But it has to be during their 20s. They can get away with eating like shit and don't pay any price, but they will pay the price when they start to get up in age.

If women get into a healthy life style and keep it going they will look prime in their 40s and 50s. I've seen gym babes in their 40s at my gym and I just gotta say, whoever is fucking them is one lucky cunt.

>So true in my late 20's i was pulling young hot puss
There is no part of this sentence that is true.

...And another beautiful Hollywood actress glides across the Red Carp - AAAAAAAAIIIIGHGHGHGHGHGGHGGHG!!!!!!!!!!! KILL IT! KILL IT NOW!