Inland Empire
The weird Duran Duran concert
Premonitions Following An Evil Deed

Links to the Secret History of Twin Peaks
mega.nz/#F!E1MHAaZJ!ndj3McRgL8bp9KmdVWN-hg

Links to Secret History of Twin Peaks PDF
mega.nz/#!J1VCHBLT!Nzad0uEXDTsQXaGRIqhkYl_hYqSzihyJvDMxm5J0wEM

Google Docs with Plot Incosnitices
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XEvoZzu9XUU13cWcELbJ3vQ2M--lnnGowrElBTRec8M/edit#gid=0

/x/ thread about the Secret History of Twin Peaks
Secret History of Twin Peaks book link
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=933D7216D1B8C38C9F507E2624886FBF

Moira Kelly is best girl

David Lynch voiced the bartender in the Cleveland show

Did anyone play Deadly Premonition

The first half of his 2001 film Mulholland Drive was originally made as a pilot
for ABC, before later being completed as a film.

Soviet leader Gorbachev made George HW Bush try and get Lynch to admit who killed Laura Palmer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=hImPHv7sh14
youtube.com/watch?v=SP4Tkcgi1WE
youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who /horne/ here?

That's the wrong donna, you mong

Do you think they went stale?

>he's a Lara Flynn Boyle guy

>You're not drinking and driving are you?

nasty

>that scene in FWWM where she's getting her titties sucked in the club

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Stop bullying. She was a qt in the show.

Fuck off with these shitposting generals

>Deadly Premonition

My friend is trying to get me to play it because he knows i am super fond of TP. Why or how is it comparable?

I said fuck off, retard.

Is the gorbachev line true or a meme?

Just play it, Jesus Christ. It's not asking too much of your time.

It's ok

Also give Alan Wake a shot for cute homage/shameless rip-off depening how much of a cunt you are

>if I change the spacing in my post, people won't know i'm samefagging!

Fuck off, retard.

The fuck are you talking about?

>Its okay when Dr Who and Lost and GOT had generals

why the fuck do you think a show that's been off air for 25 years needs a general
we dont even have an airdate for the new season

Despite having excellent digits you ruined it by being stupid.

Which part of the word "or" do you struggle with?

why does a director who hasn't made a feature film for over a decade need a general

Why do you need to help bump the thread you're complaining about? Life is full of faggoty little mysteries.

She was also a massive cunt both in the show and behind the scenes. Fuck LFB.

I'm not bumping it ;)

The other guy had the right idea opening threads with this image and a dot.

People get very upset when they see the word general.

>tfw Lynch will never make something as aesthetic as Eraserhead ever again

you are by giving me (you)s, you daft bastard

this user: is right

Let's do this next time and be nice and discreet for all our Sup Forums neighbors. As a side note, I'd like to submit 'Pete' as the best side character.

>rewatched Season 2
>find Windom Earle vastly more entertaining the first time

Surely this means the only real thing dragging down the season was James and Donna

>not GORDON. GORDON COLE.

>tfw reading The Secret History and get to Hawk's chapter

Huh, never would have guessed he was like that.
Motherfucker changed a lot in just a decade or so.

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII

+

-you can use my office
-I THINK WE BETTER USE HARRY'S OFFICE

I'll just stop making generals if leads to bickering instead of comfy shitposting

that was way more climatic

There was a book that just came out with a lot of background and a little bit of new info of what happened after the season 2 finale.

Oh? Please share!

it's in the first post dude

Horne's CW was goat.

i'm /horny/ if you know what i'm talking about

>scene where coop and truman are going talk to ronnette now that she isn't in a coma
>they have to adjust the chairs, but first have to read how to do to

>it's comical without being over the top or distracting

Why do so few directors get subtle humour? Your basic shit heal would have tried to make a big thing out of it and it would have been awful.

Also taking webm requests if you have a scene (and you know its ep and time) and want a webm of it, I'll do it because I'm bored.

I hate to be that guy, but I was really disappointed her and Coop couldn't be together.

Is this hairstyle kino?

Everything is aliens.

he looks like he stole donald trump's hair, put gel on it then blasted it with a hairdryer

are those hairstyles connected?

Does this guy know that we can all see the unique posters number staying the same?

what guy?

is this scene kino?

James, Donna, and Nadine are the big problems with the second season, I think. I've just been rewatching the second season with a pal bud friend, and I have found it way more entertaining the second time around.

I don't find Nadine that bad.
Once it gets going her and Mike are worth a chuckle.

Did anyone ever suspect Leland was the killer before the big reveal?

I thought it was obvious after the first season finale.

It was pretty obvious from the get go

>lynch
>not kino
what were you thinking even asking this question?

youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8

This scene is Top Kino. It's a really good demonstration of how you can get emotion and acting talent with almost no dialogue. Cooper looks like he's trying to comprehend something he can't understand, and Bobby looks devastated without knowing why.

Donna even stops being trash for about 4 minutes. Her brief moment lipsynching the lyrics to that song is one of the only likeable things she does all series.

youtube.com/watch?v=hImPHv7sh14

document about Blue Velvet
Lynch fascinates me more and more

I just finally watched Twin Peaks for the first time last week. I was getting some nice fucking Beach House vibes from these songs. Fucking loved it.

i thought it was the queen?
angelo was doing some jubilee concert or something and the queen asked him who killed laura

might be wrong, but im sure i saw a video about it.

yeah paul mccartney said so

youtube.com/watch?v=SP4Tkcgi1WE

A Beach House song in season 3 would have been goat. They even have a music video with Leland in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw

But thats Bobby.

Holy fucking SHIT dude I am rewatching this series and read this post LITERALLY as this scene started
Spooky

queen confirmed /peakie/

winrar

Was rewatching
James was talking about how Laura was saying some poem about fire
Truman says:
>What did she mean by this?
And I fucking laughed my ass off. Sup Forums has ruined me

Agreed completely, Lynch is truly a genius when it comes to pretty much any genre. I haven't across another director who blends comedy and horror into the same film so well, and conveys all the emotions he wants to convey so flawlessly.

Also, if I could request a webm - would you be able to make some webms of Leland pretty much doing anything? Smiling awkwardly/creepily, dancing, just anything. The scenes that followed after his hair turned white were probably the most memorable for me - definitely one of my favourite aspects of the show. Thanks in advance! :D

haven't come across* fugg, too tired to even type shit out properly ;-;

Lynch has dope hair, I only realised recently that the way I style my hair is very similar to his.

I hope I age as well as he did...

That scene never fails to make me cry, as soon as that scene ended it solidified 'Twin Peaks' as my favourite TV series of all time. FWWM didn't disappoint either. I just fucking love Lynch and his work.

I just realised I'm the only person left posting in this thread... I probably look like a loser but fuck it, I love David Lynch, and I love Twin Peaks. This is a gem of a thread, it's a shame that dumb memes (as funny as they are sometimes) overshadow great discussions like these.

It's GOAT.

Or maybe it's because there is fuck all to talk about that wasn't entirely exhausted in the first few of these pointless generals.

People trying to set up generals around all sorts of shit is a terrible idea.

This is the second Twin Peaks thread I've been on, I always seem to either miss them or they get archived by the time I click on 'em.

No need to be a dick about it, besides, it doesn't hurt to discuss the same stuff again as long as it's on something as amazing as Twin Peaks.

>pointless generals
At least it's not pleb friendly got/who general

She's so damn attractive, whenever I saw her in the show I just thought to myself "yeah, this is pretty much the definition of perfection in terms of a woman's appearance". It's a shame that she's quite the wacko IRL though - at least that's what I've heard...

>she will never serve you coffee, pie, and smile at you.

agreed
all Twin peaks girls are cute, and i know that i sound like a fag, but i really like their style of clothing and hairstyles

You don't sound like a fag at all, I agree completely. I kinda wish I could live in a place like that... experience those vibes. Such cutie pies everywhere.

Rewatching right now. Will there ever be a special edition where they cut out all the James scenes?

Don't be a pleb, James was a neat character.

The 80s were a conservative time even for those with private vices. Other than in the largest cities, most of the country put on a straight laced appearance while in public.

I think there's a fan edit "movie" of the whole series where they cut out all the pointless shit

Only in the first season. He became a total non-plot-relevant drag with his stupid fucking runaway subplot and Harley Davidson fetishism.

So now that the main agent in season 3 is basically confirmed as Tamara Preston, who is playing her? My guess is Naomi Watts.

Naomi will be the main agent and hero along with Albert. Coop will be the main villain at first but I assume at some point they get the real Coop back. That behind the scenes teaser had him dressed as an agent where the leaked picture of evil Coop he was dressed different. Unless the behind the scenes was to throw us off and we never see real Coop again but that would be sad as fuck.

>Coop has gone evil
>Harry isn't coming back

It just won't be the same desu.

They should have just recasted him. That would have at least been better than this never before mentioned brother who was actually always super important.

Finished watching this show for the first time recently. It's so damn good.

Is Fire Walk With Me a good Halloween scary movie to watch? What other Lynch movies should I watch next? I've only seen Eraserhead, which I loved.

Dr. Jacoby is a great character btw.

The subplot in the second season wasn't as bad as you're describing it... and it definitely had a purpose.

>Is Fire Walk With Me a good Halloween scary movie to watch
Depends on the crowd. If this is like a Halloween party then no but if this is a by yourself thing then sure.
>What other Lynch movies should I watch next? I've only seen Eraserhead, which I loved.
Watch Mulholland Drive

Assuming you haven't seen any other Lynch films, Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway are both a great start.

Is this confirmed? I've only seen that here I thought he was just recast

No, that plot along with Donna being revealed as the offspring of Ben Horne cucking her dad are the worst things in this fucking show.
>and it definitely had a purpose.
Like what?

...do you actually not get it? Think of how it links to the themes explored earlier in the show, and more importantly how it links to the story of Laura Palmer.

I honestly can't tell if you're baiting or not right now.

The way the book goes to such great lengths to make him seem like he was always important makes it pretty obvious.

Harry has been recast