/hoc/

the face of absolute horror edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsfOGJ5lZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caps sweep in 7!

>the city of canada

>peelander not on the 4th line or benched

I thought I would wake up today and be over that loss but yep I was wrong!
I guess tmrrws game will really be the defining moment for the Oilers. I feel they will be playing revenge hockey tmrrw.
After watching McDavids, Loochs and Talbots interviews, you can see they're fucking pissed and they're not letting the Ducks leave Rogers with a win.
I hope they play some revenge hockey tmrrw and come out with a win. Even if we lose game 7. Sigh, such an unfortunate series.

STL>NAS
ANA>EDM
OTT> NYR
PIT>WAS
how are my picks bros?

rangers are the much better team and will complete the reverse sweep. otherwise fine

>The literally no one cares conference

can't wait for Looch to start making death threats in the handshake line again

Post yfw the oilers blew a 3-0 lead in the third

>mfw

Go caps!

how do you blow a 3-0 lead? Canada is going down the shitter.

Preds gonna win. Bettjew + NBC want to build Sun belt hockey and just love the Nashville meme. No one likes the Blues because they are old school and the Reddit generation watches hockey for the wrong reasons

a supremely comfy feeling desu

You know, I keep saying that win or lose or whatever happens no one expected the Oilers to get this far, that this season is a major success no matter what, that I already can't wait for next season to start because this team is so excited to watch, but after that hot steamy turd of a call I am so fucking mad. I'm even more mad that my autocorrect keeps changing fuck and fucking to duck and ducking, it's taunting me! These refs are blowing calls on both sides. I actually no longer understand the rules of a game that I have been watching for almost 3 decades. Never mind the offside goal, I hate the challenge and that shouldn't be challengeable, I'll concede to that, fine, but that is goaltender interference, and what about icing? Also, all these people blowing Getzlaf, I guess the saying goes, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying, well, Getzlaf is trying harder than both teams combined. How has he not taken any penalties? Never mind soft calls, he should have about 4-5 hard calls on him. Unacceptable. If we are going to lose can it at least be within the rules??

>rags

Post yfw both teams would get blown out by the Preds anyway

Nit only in the 3rd but in the last 5% of the game

Nashville will close it out next game and >rags will win 4-2 imo

>3-0

Most dangerous lead desu.

Big game bill will ruin the caps franchise tonight. No free agent will ever want to play in Washington ever again after this latest choke. They will lose Oshie, Kuznetsov, Alzner, and handful of other depth guys. Their prospects will be so demoralized by their parent franchises dissapointment they will all become busts. No city will want the for relocation.

Goodbye, Craps.

Implyibg perds dont just look good because they have been playing the shittiest """teams""" possible.

I know you're Redditposting, but you saw this exact same mentality a few years back when the Jest got swept and I was working in Winnishit. Somehow they think they're owed playoff success or something? Have some absurd victim complex as if the NHL is out to get them.

What the fuck is wrong with Albertans and Manitobans.

And Anaheim hasn't? Literally two shit Alberta teams.

>implying pekka isn't a meme

STL
ANA

NYR
PIT

STL
Pit

PIT

>implying Ellis, Josi and Subban wouldn't rain down Pucks of Mass Destruction on all your goalies

forgot to say, oilers fan

>it was 3-0

>comfy afternoon hangover game
Thank you based Gary

snes - rags over sweden - germany, right bros?

embarrassing desu

>got their shit pushed in by italy

Is Getzlaf dominating because he is playing bad teams, or this guy actually going super Saiyan?

What will Nashville do to stop him? have Subban lay on him in the corner?

canada isnt a city you idiot

> this triggers Albertans

what is it, a village?

>the city of Alberta

>being this new

or did I fall for b8? I don't know anymore

he's playing very well, but would have had a hat-trick in the first period if he were dominating

NEJ DU BÖGÄR

it is a country and it is run by the finest of prime ministers the prime minister right now is jeff trudeau and hes the best we have ever had

HAPPY CRAPS ELIMINATION DAY!

Will Schweden lose(again)?

Öl å heja sverige hela natten lång, Palle.

Connor McCuckold is a gutless chickenshit with absolutely no leadership ingrained into him.

He's been a spoiled brat all his life and now that he is playing with men his personality is shown

isnt he like 20?
hard to lead 30 year olds as a kid

Y is he da C then?

Well lads I've reached a breaking point and there is no telling what side comes out ahead. I think there are a few scenarios: I'll be close to death, I'll be dead, I'll be better and enjoying my life, or I'll be the same and Amanda posting still.
I only wish for 2 of those.

Keep crying Oilshits LMAO

edmonton obviously wants to have a GOAT captain for the next 15 years so they just gave it to him, too soon though obviously.

I think they are spot on honestly. Which is a bit of a shame. I like the oilers. They are a young team full of heart and energy but if they give up a 3 goal lead with minutes remaining to be honest, Anaheim deserves the win even though they are cunts. I'm not weeping though, I am not from Alberta and have never been an oilers fan. Ottawa is based though.

I've accepted the league want's california to win.
Now I'm cheering for the Blues
GO BLUES

So once the snes and coilers complete the choke job will Canadians be on suicide watch?

OUR YEAR

based german arena desu

God awful bait

HEIA NORGE

Post your game time snack

GER-SWE or NOR-FRA?

watch as the swede crumbles

Go blues
t. Oilers fan
prettiest jerseys in the league
Got drafted there in NHL Legacy
Took four seasons but we won the cup

As a sharks fan I'm so fucking happy the coilers are getting btfo now, had nothing but refpuck in their favor that whole series vs us

That looks like my fridge.

>vegan

idc they taste good

this has to be a joke post
SJ had the PP the entire series
Even gave up two SH goals when the refs were trying to make you win
California delusion strikes again

>McDavid postgame

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsfOGJ5lZg

Fag

This

t. mad Oilcuck

>coilers constantly interfere with Jones with no call
>most of their goals were offsides
>mcmeme got away with hooking and holding constantly
Should have been on the pp the whole series but bettman wanted his mcmeme vs Crosby match that bad, guess his refs went rogue this series , probably tired of rigging games for shit fans that blame them for everything no matter what

DEN GLIDER IN

O E L

asshole

The great Marty has birthday today
Wish something nice to him

> meatless vegan jerky

What the actual fuck

why are swedes so degenerate?

oh great
refpuck this year too

kling(((berg)))

look at me
Im so mad
My liver hurts
REEEEEE

berg means mountain in Swedish
nothing jewish about it

I don't even want to watch Sunday. I'm disgusted in what I'm seeing. I have no problem watching the Oilers lose to a good team, but I will not sit by at watch 4 morons in stripes decide this fucking series. This is an absolute embarrassment on the NHL.

t. sven(((berg)))

i'd fuck both of them desu

good post

He has no problem watching his wife get plowed too

>tumblr fanfiction

I would fuck the shit out of Amanda but I think my life would be in danger with Hillary. She has a nice face though.

>Skoda

skoda are good cars.

>how do you look like a bad ass disney princess and STILL kick butt on the ice all the time
How do people actually write/think like this?

>that bulge

Frederik Andersen already fucked her