Putting all memes aside, what are some actual good films with Seagal

putting all memes aside, what are some actual good films with Seagal

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anything he's in, apart from Executive Decision, and his role in that was limited

Does he have any films that are genuinely worth a watch? I've somehow skipped over him to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaFDGWqOvGU
youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

motherfucking Under Siege motherfucker

>Under Siege
I'll check it out, that's one I've heard before on Sup Forums

Under Siege 2

CASEY FUCKING RYBACK?

undersiege
out for justice
hard to kill

Under siege (best)
Out for Justice (anyone seen Richie)
Marked for Death (my fav)
Hard to Kill (take to the blood bank)
Above the Law ( first movie)
>The rest are pure garbage

Executive decision

DARK TERRITORY

Machete

I genuinely like Under Siege 1 & 2 a lot. 2 has that epic quote: "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups."

There's a few others, but a lot are shitty too. Some are bad but in a fun uber cheesy way.

Glimmer Man

i have high hopes for his upcoming flick Contract to Kill

youtube.com/watch?v=iaFDGWqOvGU

>I'm just a cook

none
but seagal

Out for Justice is the best IMO

GOD DAMN COOK IS A SEAL?

>asking Sup Forums of all places to put all memes aside

might as well ask for peace in the middle east while you're at it

Why is he so great?

>CIA is Seagal's godfather

What did he mean by this?

OP here, cheers m8s

currently downloading Under Siege and Out For Justice first

STEVEN SEAGAL IS...

>You can say that I lived in Asia for a long time and in Japan I became close to several CIA agents," he said, choosing his words carefully. "And you could say that I became an adviser to several CIA agents in the field and, through my friends in the CIA, met many powerful people and did special works and special favors

>Seagal declined to offer many details, refusing to cite specific missions or locales. However, when asked about the authenticity of a scene in "Above the Law" that shows an intelligence operative injecting a rival with a deadly chemical truth serum, Seagal said: "That's not made up. That's something that really happened."

>However, Seagal spoke freely about his involvement in security operations for the Shah of Iran when he was deposed in 1979: "We helped set up safe houses in London and Paris so the Shah and his family could flee the country. We also were aiding members of the Shah's family, who were under the threat of death from Kakahili, Ayatollah Khomeini's killing judge.

former CIA agent, Japanese, sex symbol, Mongolian, reserve sheriff, Japanese, blues master, Russian, enviromentalist, master pistol shooter, American-Italian, martial arts expert

and then some

I like the one with one of the Wayans, and the serial killer. I mean, I haven't seen it in years but in my memory it isn't complete shit

>Assuming Seagal is just a meme

THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS

Glimmer man

No memeing here. Kill Switch is pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

>that window bit near the end

that can't be fucking real

It's time to *inhale* snatch birthday presents *huff*

>29 posts
>No Glimmer Man

Tut tut, Sup Forums

gayyyyyy

>I was raised in Japan. I was trained in martial arts. i was given the title of "master"

>ctrl-f
>Glimmer Man
>3 results
Did you look?

Not really

well i'm sorry to hear that

Fire Down Below is criminally underated.

I'd say everything prior to Executive Decision + maybe Exit Wounds is worth watching

his best movie is Under Siege without a doubt best Seagal movie but proves he was a hack even back then since he labeled MP5 as "assault rifle"

because now

>hey user, wanna touch my infinity?

Uh oh

Belly of the beast, cute teen girls in bikini and he shoots asian people

punani

Why is he called the glimmer man?

Sniper Elite

there aren't any

Under Siege 1 = Seagal beats up a super old Tommy Lee Jones as the final boss in a hilarious mismatch

Under Siege 2 = lol, we on a train we mobile there's no way they can predict where we are because we can be anywhere!

under siege 2, on deadly ground, and fire down below are all the movies after under siege when they let him do everything he wanted in the movies. (I do like fire down below for KK and RT kino). Then went "urban" exit wounds and half past dead. Then it was pure birthday snatchin fo now on.

Legit good action flicks:
Under Siege 1 and 2
Executive Decision
Machete

Adequate action for a lazy Sunday:
Above the Law
Hard to Kill
Marked for Death
Out for Justice
On Deadly Ground
Fire Down Below

Everything else is shit tier.

This. By far his best, and a very peculiar movie on its own.

out for justice
the patriot

My favourite is his fight with Richie at the end of OfJ.
Same idea, Richie doesn't land a single hit and Seagal just smacks him around the room for a while before killing him

It's the best movie he was in but it's not a real Seagal movie since he dies before killing anyone.

FUCKING HELL IS THAT WHERE IT'S FROM
I've been repeating that shit my entire life and totally forgot the source, guess I could have googled it at anytime tho