President, and future President. I fucking kid you not

President, and future President. I fucking kid you not.

he fucked her, i guarantee it.

Worked okay for the Bush Dynasty, not as well for the Clinton Dynasty, taking over from a Family member can be hard but out of all the kids Ivanka would probably be the best choice.

15 more Trump years.

biatch is dumb as a post

You think she had to suck the dick to get the job?

She can be the first woman president.

Oprah is going to do that my friend.

shiiiiiet, i'd pay to watch that.

bullshit. Ivanka is articulate and informed. She is studying under her dad like a banshee all day every day, is involved and pulls strings more and more in everything behind the scenes. World figures already adore and revere her, you see how they fucking fall in behind Ivanka like royalty wherever she appears. They know full fucking well exactly where she's headed.

Nah... not going to happen. They just want her money.

Putin's bot detected

Shareblue! How are You? Shilled much today?

Oprah? Michelle Obama? My fucking sides.

They can run together!

This message brought to you by Vladimir V. Putin and Katerina V. Tikhonova.

No, she's not. And no, they don't.

>pic related Who's thirsty?

Christ, what a fucking clown show this country's politics have become (And that's saying something).

Fuck you...up next...

If Weinstein-sucking Oprah or dick-swining M. Obama fucking dare run against Ivanka it's going to be uglier than Hillary I assure you.

>Mfw it's actually Trump himself Ivankaposting

Can you imagine fucking OPRAH trying to negotiate with world leaders? They'd spit in her face.

Don't have too, they already do that to trump.

this thread needs more first lady tits

Get used to it. These officers aren't just doing a job. They'd tear you limb from limb if you even fucking looked at her the wrong way.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

mmm i want to use her titties as punching bags while i teabag her, listen to her gargle my hairy balls.

Trumps not here, posting his genius in dick rate threads. Winning all the time.

How often do you think they spit roast sweet little Ivanka? Do you think she likes the nigger dick or the white dick better?

>kid you not
>its his kid

Its going to fun to watch you when it's a nothing burger.

You would've been a big fan of George III, I guess.

imagine our president's thick ample veiny cock sliding between her lips when she was only 10 years old.....

Imagine all the women bill raped and Hillary intimidated.

She honestly doesn't discriminate, I've seen people say she likes black dick better, asian dick better and white dick even jew cock from her husband, truth is Ivanka worships ALL cock. More women like her plz

I DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE.

That's the problem.

Now... imagine all the liberals and dems caught up in #metoo.

lmfao

but nobody's is better than daddy's.

i was raped once
moved on and lived my life
there are much worse things that can happen

Pedophiles are something liberals are campaigning for acceptance. Nice projection.

Bebe is so cool you guys. She's so smart and interesting...

summary: clueless fucking moron thinks she's 'smart' because she has big tits.

nice nipple

Mmmmmmwaa daddy

Being fucked in the ass by a nigger doesn't count. You wanted it and then regreted it... not rape.

You're a moron, like them.

She's in a gloryhole. Nice.

That's a fence, we need a wall.

That's your wall, nazi. Nobody is going is going to spend 30 billion taxpayer dollars on a wall that gringos will just tunnel under.

For the umpteenth time, there is no actual Clinton dynasty. There are just Bill and Hillary. You need multiple generations of politicians to constitute a dynasty.

You want to keep DACA? Then fund the wall and put in merit based immigration. Otherwise we'll round up the dreamers and deport them.

It's okay to be white

Idk man you sound just like him

You're going to get tired of winning.

Who's ready for some FISA?

We are truly going to hell in a hand basket, then.

This fuckin guy will be lucky to finish out his term.
The longer he stays in, the worse the party’s chances of ever winning another election again in living memory of this will be.

Running another trump would be as stupid as dems running another Clinton campaign was.

7 more years of Trump.

Someday republicans will catch up to the 20th century and discover the realities of aircraft, air travel, and how nearly all illegal immigrants are ppl who fly in and overstay their visa, and realize just how stupid they’ve been to blow tens of billions of tax dollars on a real actual wall that is used for fun shooting practice and demolition pranks by an entire country, and which everyone pointed out was a stupid idea stolen from an Arrested Development gag from the beginning.

Why not make it 99, while you’re dreaming.

3 more years until 4 more years of Trump MAGA

yup

Not dreaming, just not worried about a party so corrupt it lies and chests itself. Really pathetic. Kind of sickening.

Ivanka is best waifu

She's a dumb bitch. Would vote for anyone over her and I live in fucking Texas.

-Wall
-No visas to shitholes
- stop giving up, faggot.

Nice fedora

How does it feel to be an enormous faggot?