Getting my 29 year old doctor gf stoned for her first time tonight. Suggest me a movie and/or tv show for to best enjoy

Getting my 29 year old doctor gf stoned for her first time tonight. Suggest me a movie and/or tv show for to best enjoy.

The martian

birdemic

It might be more fun to bake cookies together.

Or big mouth on netflix that shit lit spaghetti

Blue Valentine

Excel saga

>marlboro
You lucky bastard. Wish I had some of those rn

She promised to get stoned with me if I promised to quit smoking cigarettes.

The good bad and the ugly with clint eastwood

This, or something like Troll 2, just the shittiest shit is so good to watch high.

Failing that, old cartoons from your childhood.

Harvey birdman

Ay m8 you gotta say how long you've been dating her. If she's looking for an excuse to get stoned then you're probably doing it wrong, has she never had any type of drug before or wat?

Not a bad trade tbh. But yeah, something pretty but interesting like David Attenborough or Carl Sagan.

bbc earth episode 1, that part with the birds is great. its on netflix

Devilman crybaby

We’ve been together almost 2 year, things are starting to get really serious, she is now an attending in her specialty and we’re thinking about buying a home, she doesn’t want to get high, but I agreed to quit weed and cigarettes if she tried it once.

This all the way op man has good taste.

black mirror

The thing i learned about smoking is not planning shit. Because its usually not even a good idea. Just do what you normally do and go with the flow

yellow submarine

The Prestige, greatest movie to get high to

Bad trade. Plus we all know youre just gonna smoke in secret

Eraserhead. Fuck her mood all up and let her know you ain't tryna spit out any fucken kids

But I am user, I’m 33 and I’m ready to start the whole family thing.

Plus. You need to anchor her down before she realizes her mistake

look at random stuff on youtube until you guys end up fucking

im already high and t hats a pretty parakeet from the thumbail

Ahh I see, I guess she's drank before obviously, still weed isn't that different, it might be a drug but so is alcohol. Tbh I think if she tries it with you, if you make her enjoy it, she might change her mind

I own my own swimming pool installation and salt water conversion company, I make more than her, even after she’s established. I don’t need to “lock her down”.

No one believes that, stoners never amount to shit.

I’m not a stoner. I smoke a bowl or two on Friday nights.

David Lynch's Eraserhead.

Naked Lunch

Dont do movie or tv. Listen to music and play games. First time high shouldnt be spent watching shit

black mirror shines its anthology side in interesting story arcs and only an episode to explain.

South Park bigger longer and uncut

Get high as fuck and sing along

toy story or wall-e

>stoners never amount to shit
coffeeshop owners in amsterdam laugh at you

Shoot'em up.

Watch Scrubs. Funny, sad, good music in places, likable characters, and she's a doctor.

Mindgame if you're cool with crazy animation and Japanese subtitles