Feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand?

Feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand?

Because that's what I'm about to do right now. I'm going to inject Dr. Pepper in my hand.

Anyway, check out my video while I get this picture taken.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFj7A8vIJmE&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_E6KwIjC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=JxQLVg1Ypxg
youtube.com/watch?v=pdOqpb31kzs&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to see this shit now
kek

Why Dr. Pepper you might ask... Well, it's basically delicious caramel in a syringe and I'm hoping that it will hit my heart and kill me...

Okay... Uploading picture...

I'm alive... Right into the bloodstream.

Fuck, I feel sick.

Feel really sick... Starting to sweat... Defiantly not dead though...

OP,inject soda into balls

Subscribe and I will... Maybe not my balls because I can't find a vein on my ballsack, I've been looking.

live stream it, or post timestamp

there i just subbed as exodus MW3
make a live stream of you dying
i wanna see somebody die tonight

I wanna see this shit

Hey dumbass. Did you stop to consider the air bubbles from the carbonation might fuck up your brain and heart? How do you think your liver is gonna handle raw sugar like that? Fuck! Stop this nonsense.

He said hes depressed dumbfuck

Are you gonna do it op

He said he already did it. If he wasn't lying he might already be dead

Depressed people hang themselves, shoot themselves, or get help. Dumbasses do shit that can leave them like a vegetable for the rest of their lives. Ever see someone after a severe brain injury? Keep it up.

Fuck one short of some sweet quads

I just got done shooting the fucking Dr. Pepper, I posted the pictures. Fuck. I thought it would stop my heart, but it did make my heart skipping beats. It's making me sweat fucking BAD, and my hands are shaking... Oh, and a massive fucking headache as well...

So... I guess I'll inject a little more and see what happens... One moment..

why dont you get medical help op, instead of doing stupid shit

Also, do I fucking look like a man who stops and considers anything at all? If I don't get 100 subscribers tonight, my life Isn't worth living anymore.

Raw sugar and caffeine mainlined is FUCKING DUMB. STOP! Go read some crazy shit on the gay board and relax.

You look like a young guy with a whole life in front of him.

inject as much chemicals from your sink as you can
bleach,windex,anything
drink and inject as much as you can and beat off one last time

I am fucking serious dude, If I can't get 100 subscribers then I don't want to live... God damn it! that fucking Dr. Pepper is making me fucking sweat so bad, SHIT!

I absolutely have to get naked right now.

really? he looks a bit to old to be a youtuber and a fucking attention whore

kys

from the look of that belly you already had waay to much dr pepper

Do glowstick liquid into arm

this

WTF OP this is a fucking repost. Op is a confirmed faggot. Im unsubbing. You disappoint me

dubs do it

Or dick

this

Dude, why are you talking about my body right now and not taking me seriously? Guess what?

checkem and kys

ch-chicken butt?

kek

inject it in your eyeball

Nope, I'm just slammed some more Dr. Pepper.

why would you copy gg allins tattoo's?

Everybody, please listen to me. There is no doubt in my mind that I am dying right now, my body in entering caramel shock or something...

Please, everybody, help me reach 100 subscribers before my body expires... Share my story... Let everyone know what happened this day... and tell them to subscribe to my youtube channel, even though I might be dead...

all of your shut the fuck up and listen
OP,get every poiosonous thing in your house and put a little bit of each into a syringe and and inject in directley into your jugular vien
your heart will give out very very fast

youtu.be/1_E6KwIjC4U

How long are you going to milk this? Get real help or stop posting for attention.

After I hit 100 subscribers I'm going to do this

well if you die you die, i dont think you should waste tax payers money calling a waaaambulance over this terrible decision of yours. instead of getting a hundred subscribers, maybe you should consider getting a job. then you can afford to get those tattoo's lasered off

check those t r i p s

Were you at NLL in your teens

Sound advice confirmed

I like my tattoos... This was my body before them... Oh, didn't you mention that I needed to get a job too?.. Hmm...

Here you go OP

Ok but seriously, my glow stick idea would look cool but don't inject shit into your body dude. Life exists outside of the walls of your house. Take a walk, look at the sky, wander in the woods. Find help.

Yes, how did you know that?....

>This was my body before them...
what the fuck why would you show me that. go inject more cola

OP MUST DILIVER

bump for interest

I think you're right.

post some more nudes

Please don't do it !

Just clean yourself up make yourself presentable you look fine user you can get yourself a nice girl I'm serious

Look, I have 100 subscribers, man... I think I need to go to the fucking hospital, I don't wanna die anymore and now I'm having a panic attack.

Something is not right man.

its just the chemicals fukin with your head OP,you need to follow through

LOL this guy is like an uglier, fatter, scrawny version of me holding my cash. Makes me laugh every time.

bitch i subscribed to you months ago because you said you'd share nudes and they haven't come fast enough

fucking bullshit like you can afford health care or a e-room visit. fucking welfare queen

youtube.com/watch?v=JxQLVg1Ypxg

Kek what the fuck is wrong with you OP? You are seriously one weird fucker.

OP did not deliver

OP might be dead.

Inject a Tide Pod, Faggot!

you lied. i truly felt bad for you. why?

Uh, I've been looking into this guy and I've come to the conclusion that he is actually insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdOqpb31kzs&t=

huh no one he lied.

**wonder

I mean, he might be dead. I think he's cool so I am going to keep up with him. Glad I subbed.

glowstick is better fag

same in a way.

someone screencap