Found this weird nut thing on the beach; anyone know what it is?

Found this weird nut thing on the beach; anyone know what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/news/world/edible-anus-chocolate-butthole-mold/932939
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a walnut to me. Crack it open and find out.

Yea its a fuckin nut, u faggot

I believe that is a negro asshole.

It's a walnut, ya dingus.

looks like a nut.

In South America these are know as "Nuez Moscada" It can be used as a Drug if you prepare it.

CHOCOLATE ANUS!

EAT IT!

elitedaily.com/news/world/edible-anus-chocolate-butthole-mold/932939

I KNEW someone was going to say something about a butthole goddamnit

But it doesn't look like a walnut? And I want to keep it, so no cracking open.
I thought, I dunno, there was a nutologist or something out here that'd know what it is

That's a Black Walnut. That's a non-edible, naturally toxic variety, unless you do a lot of work. Christopher Kimball of Milk Street Radio did an episode on how to prepare it if you're really curious.

Oh yeah that's the kidney stone I passed last month. I peed it into the Atlantic on my Florida vacation. Fucker turned my penis into a funnel.

Can I have it back?

stick it up your ass man...might get a buzzzzz

Just crack it open you nonce. You can glue the pieces back together.

Pretty sure that's a Beer Nut

Where is the beach upon which you found it? besides general location, what body of water?

Also, what is the size? Next time you want a fucking nut ID, put a dime or peso or something in for scale. We're not your fucking nut-identification army OP, and you are trying our patience.

Thank you! I think that's it! :D

I found it on a beach (a bay maybe?) up here in North West Washington

you've never seen a walnut, have you?

look like chocolate

Nigger egg

Burn it before a nigglet hatches

> (You)
You're welcome. Have a good night, I'm out of this thread, my job is done.

Sorry! I thought I had posted this second pic; here's the size!

It looks like a black walnut (other walnuts are smoother), but Washington is far out of the natural range, which is in the eastern US. It may well be cultivated or planted as ornamentals on the west coast, but I don't know.

The black walnut (Juglans nigra) *is* edible. Old world walnuts are somewhat milder, but they are commercially harvested for food and for oil.

As far as I saw there were no trees anywhere growing these. It was the only one I found so I wonder if came by water? Could a nut survive floating through water for awhile?

Yeah, I think that's a black walnut.

I'm so glad everyone's interested in my strange nut. I was afraid no one would respond and I'd have to live in the unknown forever ;w;

>Could a nut survive floating through water for awhile?
Totally. They are very durable. It could have come down a river and been washed along the coast.

We're so glad you posted, OP. Thanks. This has been a refreshing break from trap and futa threads.

I wonder if it would grow? I would try planting it but I'm awful with plants and would def accidentally kill it

Thank you!:D

No harm in trying. The internet will tell you how to grow trees from seeds.

These things show up on the Maryland coast by DC all the time.

It's an anal seed

Petrified chunk of shit.

Andy sixx log clumplet