Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend left me for a black guy who happens to be a close aquatence of mine...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend left me for a black guy who happens to be a close aquatence of mine, she was my entire world and all I had to live for in life and now she is gone. Im close to ending it and i need youre help to push me the rest of the way please, this is an act of mercy.

Almost quads too, can't do anything right.

I spelled acquaintance wrong too

There are other girls out there. The hard part is just accepting she wasn't the one. You will find someone better bud. Don't give up yet. Who know maybe the guy will run off leaving her with kids and you can laugh at her

OP here, she was the one, I just know it, i loved her more than life it self

Self bumping because i need this, please help me end it

Bullshit, you've never had a girlfriend.

She made me wish what you said was true

wouldnt it make more sense if you killed her?

like other user said, it just really isn't worth the trouble to kill yourself. Think about it this way, even if you die it isn't gonna make that bitch change her actions. Push yourself further, and when she stuck with two or three kids and that nigga fucks off you'll be better off than her stank ass. But OP i like Sup Forums as much as the next faggot but im sure you would get more and better answers to your question if you went to /adv/

I still love her and I'm not a fucking murderer

Don't be dumb and Do not kill yourself. Right now you are just filled with emotions at least wait a little bit before you make such a rash decision.

>mentioning his race
This is a fantasy encounter

It’s okay tim
You’ll get throuh this

thank you ill try over there

OP here, Its been four weeks

I wish it fucking was, i could green text the whole story but that might take a while

>black guy
>close acquaintance

Sorry to hear the bad news OP

>Kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit.
>Be a hero and do it you mf attention who're fucking shit posting.

>who're

He's not you regular run of the mill nigger he acts more white that most of the people i know, and thats the worse news of all

thats much better, thank you

Why not hang her instead?
Imagine those exposed nigger loving titties flopping while you videotape her.

I still fucking love her and ive shown her nothing but kindness since she left me

dont tell me this was the same girl that posted yesterday saying she fucked a black dude and it was the best sex of her life and that also she was gonna break up with her bf. shit she meant it D:

No this girl would never go on Sup Forums, she doesnt know what Sup Forums is and she broke up with me four weeks ago and im still ready to kill my self

Similar thing happened to me only my ex slept with 4 other guys a month after we got engaged it's hard as fuck but she wasn't the one and I'm just now realising this 4 months later keep living find someone even better move on you got this .

I wanted help being a hero not the other way around

Don't be a coward .

You're right Im afraid of the pain of dying

welp honestly you are better off. Think about it would you have rather wasted more time? effort? on pointless conversations with a stranger whom you thought was your other half? nah dude she isnt worth that

She was my better half as well as my only emotional support system, please you're not helping i need to be brought closer to death

You'd feel better if you just killed her. That way she is set free and no one can have her! Do it, you dummy! Don't let a stupid, smelly, stanky woman make you, a man kill yourself! Don't give her the power. Instead use your power to end her! It's FREE if you do it the right way (use your hands/fist) good luck.

Calm down man. Ive been where you are, it eventually gets better. Dont be a pussy an hero, be a fucking man. Deal with the pain. It'll make you stronger

Dickhead