Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

Nope, was fucking awesome. Had some obvious issues, but overall it was great. People are just pissed it wasnt your generic disney "ERMAGERD LUK Iz H3R0 AGN!" bullshit

No. People overreact for the sake of overreacting. It's not the best of the saga, sure, but people got so butthurt when they didn't got what they wanted.

a lot better than the first, 1 hour too long and disney hevaily meddled with it and you can feel it, making it worse than it could have been.
Overall a nice watch, but seriously, star wars should have stopped with the original trilogy

It wasn't as bad as people say it is, but it wasn't good, it was just.. Poorly written, Kylo ren was legitimately the most interesting thing about the movie.

Yes

too many plot holes

worse

THIS

Definitely better than 7, but not as good as 3. People are hating for the sake of hating.

>star wars should have stopped with the original trilogy

THIS X1000000000

Is there anything good these days?

Yeah but then there's very little hype for ridiculously expensive merch to be sold.. You'd be truly fucking thick not to make money of dumb fucks who don't realise they don't have to watch it. You should of stopped watching it after the first trilogy, maybe even the second..

Watch I Hate Everything's video on YouTube about it, he sums it up perfectly. After that you'll know whether to watch it or not. It'll completely depend on your mindset about the movie going into it. I went in not caring with zero expectations and I really enjoyed it.

Big 2 out of 5

The force awakens was better.

Yes.

Not a bad movie, its just too afraid to follow anything through. Most of the times something that will forward the plot is gonna happen it just darts back like its too afraid. Plot could've been better

agreed. such a poor timeline for the movie.

it was good. fuck anyone with any other opinion.

it's the worst SW movie ever, but compared to movies in general it's "meh".

>but seriously, star wars should have stopped with the original trilogy

oh god this and you know they could have made those ones A LOT better