Have any actresses gone actually frontally naked on screen...

Have any actresses gone actually frontally naked on screen? As in no massive fake bush conveniently hiding any hint of anything? Pic related.

you just posted one

I know that. I was wondering if there were others.

I prefer a massive real bush

nice bush but that nonexistent waist line is a disappointment

RIGHT?

i wonder if shes related to kesha?

She doesn't look like I'd imagined her

I doubt this is her. They can actually cgi that shit or something just like Leslie Mann's tits in that movie the change up.

she plumped up for a role

anyone else disappointed in her body?

Because it lacks a penis?

I love my Jewish Goddess.

Any straight man is disappointed, she's actually pretty but simply built like a refrigerator box

this

oh, bush, right

sorta

This is more common with euro stuff, if you're going into this hoping for A-list celeb pussy

All niggers are built like that.
That's why niggers like their women fat, because it gives them a more womanly shape.

It's literally not worth it to spend millions to make a CGI body, if the star wants the money they'll do the scene, if the stars so big the movie needs the star but the star refuses, they'll do a body double.

She's not a nigger though...

They don't need to cgi the whole body. Just her nipples/vag. Leslie's breasts were hers her nipples were covered.

Do you have any idea how many niggers are in the Americas?
She is a half breed nigger.
Puerto Rico is a country, not a race.

This is america
We wanna see
AMERICANS

European pussy is just as good

You're not gonna see crazy pussy in anything American so long as NC-17 is a production-killer, Trance is probably the most mainstream thing I can think of where we see a nice visible labia, and that probably only just barely got by because it's "artsy"

She's Jewish not Puerto Rican

What is America ?

You say "this is" but what ? Sup Forums ? The Internet ? Moron

thanks, thats better

My Bloody Valentine also came pretty close

I've heard this was CGI though.

supposedly she put on weight for the role, but take it with a grain of salt i guess

No it isn't, not if your thing is seeing women you recognize naked.
Pussy isn't just pussy user, if everything were like that you'd have to make compromises in everything in life and take second rate shit for everything and that's just not the American way.
We like specifics, that's why we have a presidential election, that's why we buy dumbass phones that have yet to incorporate any actually NEW innovation other than internet, bluetooth, and a fucking camera,
that's why we have the right to own guns; because we want what we want and not something close to it that's good enough by someone else's standards.
Maybe not, but obliging someone peddling something I'm not looking for is like going to the library looking for a specific book and instead you get told they don't have it and sold on a different book you're not even interested in about a subject you don't give a fuck about.

Not me. She's toned, hot as fuck.

fuck i love eva greene

hnnnnggg
everything about her is perfect face, tits, waist, hips and bush

Hnnnnggg

She talked about it in interviews, how hard it was to shave her bush. she said she normally has a thick natural bush. called it some name like El generale or something.

the person who told her to shave the bush for the movie is a huge faggot

i oddly have crush on silverman, evem tho i fuck this the 24yrs old on demand

Why is this butterface naked in every fucking movie I answered my own question while typing

Post nudes

dubs, can't bring something like this up and not go on

Thats one nice meerkat she is wearing

>completely unrelated girlfriend bragging
you're pathetic

She is hot now, not been in anything near as revealing since she became more popular/well known. This is one of a few where she did bear all

airbrushed her slit out

thats not my gf, thats my on demand cock rescue nurse. not obliged to share my gf nor wife

Helen Hunt, 'The Sessions'. She got tired of people talking about her blond muff on several interviews.

You don't have the webm OP? Here you go.

doesn't fucking matter why are you posting this here

>thats not my gf, thats my on demand cock rescue nurse. not obliged to share my gf nor wife
we dont give a fuck just post nudes you drama queen

still looks boring without the bush

hey do u see a wire behind your computer pull it to see the magic happen

Too bad you can't see her pussy lips

I know her dad. He owned/owns a golf dome in the suburbs of Minneapolis!

nudes of this?