What does Sup Forums think of Atlanta? No Sup Forums derails, please

What does Sup Forums think of Atlanta? No Sup Forums derails, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g?t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hit and Miss
The Nigerian guy is cool

kind of all over the place in a narrative sense, in the way that I'm not sure it's truly even telling a story

but it's oddly charming, mainly due to the 3 main characters actually being quite interesting

I really enjoyed the club episode but I wish the show was 45 minutes or something

Last episode was brilliant. Maybe even better than the talk show episode.

I guarantee none of you white boys understood what that episode was about, even those of you who actually like the show.

Niggers

Yeah, I dunno, I was kind of confused. It was cringe-inducing but I'm fairly positive that was the intention.

The best show on television next to Westworld

Updated Darius death pool:

Killed by dog - 3/1
Shot by black guy - 5/1
Shot by cop - 10/1
Weed overdose - 100/1
Schizophrenic episode in zoo - 101/1

It's only good when it focuses on paperboi/darrell and with a touch of glover, when it strays from that it's trash.

what was it about then?

I HAVE A STRONG DISLIKE FOR THOSE OF DARK COMPLEXION AND WILL REPEATEDLY INTERJECT ESOTERIC WHIMSIES INTO THIS DISCUSSION

i've only seen three episodes. i'd say it's hilarious, condensed real life experiences mixed up with absurd comic moments. had me laughing a lot. some bits are a miss, yet they don't really drag the show down. i'm enjoying it. thinking of watching the rest of the episodes when it concludes.

Why don't they spell it "Papaboi"? That's how it's pronounced.

I agree when people say the episodes can be hit or miss.

>Great tier
Talk show
The club
Bieber

>good tier
pilot
streets on lock

>meh
Go for broke
Juneteenth

>garbage
Value
Streisand effect

More hit than miss but when they miss they miss hard. When they focus on the main storyline of paperboi and trying to establish hon add a credible rapper i enjoy it immensely,the night club episode being a fantastic example of combining that reality with some good absurdist moments. I thought the talk show episode was very poorly done, the"commercials" I found a bit too contrived and honestlylike something someone on Sup Forums would write about black culture, like the transracial black guy I feel is a very old joke, maybe that was the point idk.

this tbqh

>getting triggered before anyone even says anything excluding the 1 word "nigger" post

taking it to the next level

Favorite comedy out right now.

Watching every episode high has been the highlight of my Tuesdays. Show goes from being funny as hell to awkward and real as can be and I love it.

>Not liking the Talk Show episode purely for the reactions

Donald Glover pisses me off so much

I thought there would be a huge drama coming from trannies because of that episode but I didn't see shit. Or was I just looking at the wrong places?

Not everyone gets as triggered as you think fampai.

it was a bit much, it felt like donald glover was self inserting into paperboi what he wouldn't actually do in real life

I think Earn's 'gf' is really qt

maybe it's because I have a thing for frizzy hair

Use the proper vernacular, "baby mama."

And yes she is qt

I like this show. Inb4 shills

As if Sup Forums derails don't happen constantly on this board as soon as there's a non-white character.

>Sup Forums

Normal people are put off by your black dick sucking, not just the containment board.

it's a great show

but it's also a show that white people literally can't understand

sucks to be them.

the show is white as fuck

Didn't stop your mother, famm.

see, completely unable to understand it.

black people arent hard to get.

>Atlanta thread
Oh boy, here come the easily triggered knee-jerk virgins because the characters resemble their mothers' current lovers.

see

2 great episodes, and the last one showed they were just flukes, fucking terrible besides those 2 eps

I'm not the one constantly posting about black dick and it going inside white women's vaginas.

I PULL UP WITH MY NIGGA FINNA THROW A FIT

you are though

Last episode was shit. Glover is not a good actor. Paper boi is objectively the best character. Darius has his moments, but they go overboard with him.

Go to Sup Forums right now and there are at least 3 threads about race mixing.

probably because the agenda gets old after the 100,000,000th time

Donald Glover somehow singlehandedly made black TV great again.

>Glover is not a good actor

>agenda

explain

consensus so far is we don't care about it

>niggers eating fruit

Two words: Nig ger

why do you niggers come here to talk about this show why don't you go on a Bet forum or something

not much to explain, for some reason a lot of media companies aggressively push race mixing. Anything beyond that will just be called tinfoil hat

>we
Get the fuck out of here, faggot. This isn't a super secret club.

Beat me to it

I think there's only been one "race mixer" in the entire show, and the show mocks him brutally.

And why would they do this?

I'm not talking about this show, but companies like the BBC do it all the time.

I don't know I can't read minds

>it's an user misinterprets a post due to asperger's response

good show about nothing
comfy core to be honest
it gets boring after awhile

Shit damage control, lad.

>I don't know I can't read minds
Well, that was very convincing, thanks for the info.

what do you want me to say? I don't know why they do it.

youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g?t=53

Do you have something against interracial couples or race mixed babies?

I'd just rather not see races all be distilled and people lose their identity because the higher ups want it to be.

I'm not saying it'll actually happen but it's clear that for some reason a lot of people in power want it to happen.

watered down is probably more apt over distilled.

Are you saying race is the biggest factor in someone's identity instead of things like culture and personality?

>2016
>still using the N word

race is a pretty fucking major factor, are you really pretending it's not?

culture definitely is important but race is a huge one.

Distilled Lives Matter

I'm black and I had an apple for breakfast today. There are black people who eat like shit, and there are white people who eat like shit. Who would've guessed it, huh

Explain how race matters or tell me what you think identity is. I'm a Korean who grew up in California since I was 5. I don't "feel" my race nor do I see how it affects my identity.

>I guarantee none of you white boys understood what that episode was about

how's it being a racist fuck? Difficult?

Niggers belong to graves.Stay dead shitskins

Identity largely has to do with your heritage, if you feel you have no connection to korea then I really don't know what to say to you. Being brought up in a purely white family, both sides tied to the british isles definitely matters to me and in what I perceive is my culture and my heritage.

If everyone's a little bit asian, a little bit white, a little bit black, a little bit hispanic then you don't have that. You can have culture moving forward but that's counterproductive.

I'd rather not see blacks, whites, asians all be mashed together and losing individual races just because some people had a vested interest in making it so.

wew the racism in these threads is always tiring.
I think Sup Forums is actually making me loathe white people, which is fucked because I only really ever fuck white qts.

Meh 10/10 hope we all go extinct

youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y

>some people

just say it

>actually thinking anyone watches nigger shit
go back to neofag, Demarcus

>It's a show about niggers in the hood
I'm ok

I don't actually believe it's all "the jews" since it's a pretty generalizing term for a cabal that involves whites and jews and a mix of others.

I doubt Netanyahu really has much influence over what Soros wants desu, and I doubt the average Israeli even knows what either want.

The last episode is the only bad one so far.

Them being the token black people at a black people party seemed off.

Fucking love this shit. Best new show I've seen in a long time.

The humor is fucking amazing. Mostly it's incredibly dry and subtle and comfy, and if you don't pay much attention it might fly right by you. Which is fantastic. But then they pull really absurd shit too, like the bit about the invisible car. You knew they were going to drop the other shoe on that gag at some point, but when they finally do it's fucking hilarious.

I don't have connection to Korea because I left Korea when I was very young. I have connection to my family, of course, but that's not a racial thing. My parents and grandma took care of me so I love them and they're a part of me.

But what my parents did or their great ancestors did has no part in me.

>You can have culture moving forward but that's counterproductive
I don't understand.

It's shit and stars niggers at that

Nah, I'm white and I understood it. I'm just like that husband character.

>be black
>fuck some milfs while their husbands watch
>The three of us watch Atlanta afterwards
>always hear their sons crying in the basement below
>fractured pelvis tells me her 30 something year old son still lives with her
>leave house because I'm not a cuck
No wonder you pasty manlets hate negros so much.

Do your parents or your grandmother never pass down anything that you could say would give you a Korean influence in your life? Would those things be getting passed down if one of your parents weren't native to Korea? Do they pass down something that their parents passed down to them etc.?

When I say it's counterproductive I mean it's basically starting anew, starting fresh, it's willfully disregarding what the influence a different culture could have had on your growing up, what it would have had on your parents growing up, their parents etc that made people unique.

Especially in current times of westernization and globalization where every society is slowly losing it's uniqueness, particularly because of the prevalence of western media and the internet, I think it's important to preserve and pass down what remains, every culture has its own unique aspects, what made it notable. Art, mythology, music etc. in a nation were all shaped by its culture. To me it's depressing that that could be lost simply because of what a tiny minority of people think the future should look like.

just a friendly reminder that if you are racist\homophobic\sexist today, you are EVIL.

>today

Well, any time really.

I said today because racism\homophobia\sexism was a social disease, and calling one person evil just for following society's dogma is wrong

>calling one evil just for following society's dogma is wrong

I suppose if they were blindly following society's dogma they could be wrong.

But in fact bigotry is deeply immoral.

says who

people that don't recognize patterns

>racist\homophobic\sexist
you've just discriminated against several groups

Neither are most of us, you are just adding to the BLACKED shitposters by being a reactionary fuck.

Reminder ...if you think this way you should kill yourself

The things they passed on to me isn't tied to my race or genetics though. Things like Korean food, respect to older people, and how to converse is all cultural. And being Korean didn't restrict me from absorbing American culture.

>starting anew
This doesn't make sense. It's not like all our previous culture will be wiped out or forgotten because people are mixing together. And culture doesn't have a goal of making people unique. It just exists. We recognize it when we notice a community of people having different standards and styles from us.

>The things they passed on to me isn't tied to my race or genetics though
it largely is though, you're not going to find too many white people who grew up in korean culture with generations of cultural influence. When you have two parents of different race, you're probably getting two parents of significantly different culture, and while they both may pass things down to you, it'll essentially be a watered down version of both, they'll naturally be passing down far less than if you had two parents who grew up in the same/similar cultures.

>And culture doesn't have a goal of making people unique
No, that's a side effect of it, an important one. It allows seperate cultures to take part in each other, expanding both cultures worldview and giving the people who experience it wisdom and experience, if both cultures are the same then you won't really be learning anything, experiencing anything new, whether it's someone across the street or someone in another country you won't really have experienced anything new, especially compared to say, someone from Ireland going to Mexico. Traditions will be different, food, music, art, people.

If you wipe that slate clean then globalization will have it so that those two people will be the same, there may be slight differences but nothing compared to what was before.

I hope that makes sense I'm kind of running on fumes.

>No Sup Forums derails, please
It was a nice dream to have

Niggers nigging around doing niggardly nigger things.

I'm a Sup Forums-tard and I love the show. It's funny and Darius is a cool guy.

I still think blacks and their culture are cancer.

>if you are racist\homophobic\sexist today, you are EVIL.

So all black people are evil?